*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Instead of doing big seasonal try-on hauls, I thought it’d be fun to switch things up this year and do monthly round-ups of my top Amazon Fashion finds instead. So, here goes my first one! As usual, everything’s under $50, and I’m happy to answer any questions about fit, sizing, or quality. Keep reading for my top Amazon Fashion favorites from February–
Click play on the Reel below to see how everything looks in person!
Amazon Finds Favorites under $50 | February Edition
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
1. White Off-Shoulder V-Neck Sweater– This white off-shoulder wrap top takes the cake for my most-worn Amazon purchase of 2022 so far. It just goes with everything, and I love the fit so much that I bought it in pink, too. For reference, it fits TTS. I’m wearing a small, and it’s perfect.
2. Gold CZ Huggie Studs– These sparkly little huggie studs are 1/2″ in diameter and don’t irritate my earlobes AT ALL. They’re 14K gold-plated and have become one of my go-to pairs of earrings. They’re under $15, too, and available in rose, white, and yellow gold!
3. Red Tie-Front Mini Dress– I bought a few red mini dresses for Valentine’s Day, and this is the only one I kept. It’s shorter than I normally like, but it’s so darn cute and comfy. I’m planning on buying a second in blue, too, for spring. For reference, I’m wearing a size small.
4. Pink Pom Pom Sleeve Chiffon Blouse– I almost removed this from my cart because I thought the sleeves would be a little too mousy-looking, but I’m so glad I didn’t. This blouse is under $30, and it looks so much more expensive. Plus, it’s pretty long, which is nice for women (A) with longer torsos and (B) women who like to tuck things in. For reference, I’m wearing a size small, and this color is A3 pink.
5. Pink Faux Suede A-Line Mini Skirt– This a-line mini skirt is insanely good quality, and this pink color is so perfect for spring! It’s only $25, too, which blows my mind. For reference, I’m wearing a size small, and it fits perfectly. The material has quite a bit of stretch, too, so if you’re on the fence, size down.
6. Pink Off-Shoulder V-Neck Sweater– I bought this off-shoulder wrap top in two colors, and I can’t recommend it highly enough. It’s so flattering, and it looks amazing tucked into anything– work skirts, jeans, etc. As comfy as it is, the material is pretty darn tight, though, so just be aware that it’s quite form-fitting.
7. High Rise Skinny Jeans– I resisted “mom jeans” for so long, but y’all– I love these. They’re so darn comfy, and literally everything looks good with them. For reference, I’m wearing a standard size 2, and I love the fit. If you want your jeans to fit a bit tighter, though, definitely size down.
8. Red Velvet Block Heel Sandals– These look just like Sam Edelman’s iconic block heel but for half the cost. They’re super comfy, too, and have become my go-to wedding/cocktail party shoes. I own them in three colors and highly recommend! For reference, they fit TTs. I’m normally a 7.5, and I wear a 7.5.
9. Red Knitted Heart Sweater– I was looking for a cute Valentine’s Day sweater, and I landed on this one. I love the fit– it’s just roomy enough to look oversized but still flattering, and the knit heart print is just darling. For reference, I’m wearing a size small, and this color is dark red.
What are some of your top Amazon Fashion favorites from the past few weeks? Also, if you’re looking for more style inspo, check out my favorite Amazon Finds finds from all of 2021— all of which are also under $50!
PS- If you’re not following me on Amazon, take a peek at my storefront here! I update it with fresh Amazon fashion, home, and beauty finds in real time, so there’s always something new to check out!