*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Y’all, I don’t know if it was just me, but I feel like Amazon Fashion really stepped up its game this year. Pricing, quality, availability– it all felt like a huge improvement from 2020. It was pretty darn tough to narrow them down, but I thought it’d be fun to round up eight of my favorite Amazon Fashion finds of 2021 in today’s post. Not only have they all become total closet staples, they’re under $50, too! I own (and love) all these items personally, so please feel free to ask any questions about fit, quality, or pricing in the comments. Anyway, without further ado, here are my picks for the best Amazon Fashion Finds of 2021–
Best Amazon Fashion Finds | 2021 Edition
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link.
1. Long Colorblock Cardigan– I ordered this long cardigan as a light layer in the fall, and I had no idea how versatile it’d be. It’s soft, well made, and surprisingly warm, so I wear it ALL THE TIME. I’m not exaggerating– it literally goes with everything. For reference, this color is khaki, and I wear a size small.
2. High Waist Ruffle Skirt– I love everything about the fit, color, and pattern of this sweet little ruffle skirt. It looks adorable styled with oversized turtlenecks (like this one!), tank tops, and casual tees. It comes in over two dozen different colors and patterns, too! For reference, this one is called C.Beige, and I wear a size small.
3. Off-Shoulder Wrap Top– I liked this off-shoulder wrap top so much that I ordered a second in pink! I’m 5’6″ with a long torso, and everything about this top just fits perfectly. It looks absolutely amazing tucked into high waisted jeans and skirts, and the material is soft, stretchy, and exactly as lightweight as you’d want it to be. Highly recommend! For reference, I wear a size small.
4. Seamless No-Show Panties– I don’t talk about panties often, but when I do, it’s because they’re game changers. These have over a 4.5-star rating with 32,000+ reviews for so many reasons. Not only are these seamless panties insanely comfy, a six pack is under $20! Plus, the meshy materials is lightweight and ultra breathable, so they’re great for both working out and regular wear.
5. V-Neck Swing Dress– This is another Amazon Fashion find that I loved so much I bought in two colors (light blue and dot pink)! I know this style isn’t flattering on everyone, but if you’re medium-tall, this dress will look amazing on you! To see it on a non-Amazon model, check out this outfit post and this outfit post (wearing a size small)!
6. Off-Shoulder Ruffle Midi Dress– Before ordering this off-shoulder ruffle midi dress, I definitely had reservations about quality. It just looks a little cheap on the site– and it doesn’t have the best reviews either (which, now that I own it, is super confusing and may be some weird seller sabotage attempt). I’m so glad I pulled the trigger, though, because I wore it to at least ten different functions last year alone. I love the way it fits, and I always gets loads of compliments when I wear it. To see it on a non-Amazon model, see how I styled it for last year’s Derby Day party here (wearing a size small)!
7. Wrap Colorblock Swimsuit– I bought this swimsuit for our honeymoon in Hawaii, and it’s the best swimsuit I’ve found on Amazon so far– and I buy a lot of swimsuits on Amazon, so that’s saying something. Not only is it adorable (and unique!), it’s ultra flattering and looks really cute with high waisted jean shorts! For reference, I’m wearing a size small, but I’m smaller chested. If you need a little more support up top, definitely size up.
8. Colorblock Knit Pullover Sweater– I fell in love with this gorgeous light blue color as soon as I saw it. I just love the blue/white colorblock pattern so much– it looks like something Vineyard Vines or Lacoste would sell. Also, the knit sweater itself is soft, thick, and perfectly chunky. It looks adorable with both skinny jeans and leggings, and it comes in over a dozen colors, too (the pink is actually in my shopping cart right now). Small piece of sizing advice, though– if you like a more oversized fit, order a size up. For reference, I wear a medium, and it’s perfect!
What were some of the best Amazon Fashion finds you discovered in 2021? Any particular items you recommend?! Let me know if the comments! Also, for more affordable affordable recommendations, check out my favorite Amazon Fashion purchases of 2020!
PS- If you’re not following me on Amazon, you can check out my storefront here!