*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
You guys, I have an important announcement. We finally bought a new outdoor sofa. If you’ve been to our house before, you know that our old one (A) was cheap to begin with, (B) endured rain, snow, and a whole pack of teething puppies, and (C) literally has holes in it. Needless to say, I’m super pumped about this new couch, and it’s thrown me on a pretty serious summer entertaining kick. I fell down an Amazon Home rabbit hole when I couldn’t sleep a few nights ago, and I found SO MUCH amazing stuff! I always keep Serena and Lily catalogs for coastal decor inspiration, and I discovered a handful of new brands that also sell coastal-inspired entertaining essentials for a fraction of the cost. Anyway, I’m rounding up 13 of my favorite Amazon Home finds for summer in today’s post. Keep reading to see them all!
Best Amazon Home Finds for Summer | 2022 Edition
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link.
1. Rattan Cheese Knife Set– This rattan cheese knife set is under $20 and includes 2 cheese knives, 1 cheese fork, and 1 cheese spreader. It’d make such an amazing summer hostess gift and/or housewarming gift, too!
2. Blue Striped Cloth Napkins– I bought this set of striped napkins a while back, and I still get so much use out of it. These napkins add the prettiest pop of cerulean blue to every table, and they wash well and iron easily. Can’t ask for much more than that!
4. Melamine Bamboo Accent Plates– I love the bamboo look, so I immediately fell in love with this melamine dinnerware set. These accent plates are probably my favorite, since they look adorable on top of pretty much all dinner plates, but you can also find a bamboo serving tray (#13 on this list), bamboo dinner plates, and a bamboo serving bowl in the same color and style!
5. Rattan Drink Dispenser– This rattan drink dispenser is by far the priciest item on this list, but it’s also my favorite. It’s so beautiful and absolutely perfect for holding infused water or batched cocktails. Just a note, though– a few of the reviews mention it shattering during shipping, which is obviously super frustrating. Just be aware of that if you’re ordering it last minute for a party.
6. Blue Floral Paper Plates– Can you believe these are paper plates?! They’re extra sturdy, too, and perfect for year-round parties.
7. Lattice Rattan Carafe– This summery lattice carafe is perfect for holding cocktail mixers! It doubles as the perfect summer flower vase, too.
8. Paper Ginger Jar Cocktail Napkins– I’m not shy about my love of ginger jars, so I was ecstatic to find these absolutely precious ginger jar cocktail napkins. They look adorable on bar carts and are the perfect shade of blue for patriotic get-togethers, like 4th of July and Labor Day. Also, did I mention that a pack of 20 ginger jar cocktail napkins is under $10?! Such a steal!
9. Bamboo Flatware– This bamboo flatware is a little pricey ($50 for a single set), but it’s amazing quality. If you like to invest in your flatware, this set will last years and years.
10. Smoky Blue Glass Goblets– I absolutely love my blue Villeroy and Boch glasses, but these are just as pretty. They’re a fraction of the cost, too, and come in two other pretty summer colors.
11. Oyster Triple Dip Dish– This oyster dish set, which also comes with a metal and driftwood spoon, is the perfect summer hostess (or housewarming) gift!
12. Round Rattan Chargers– Probably my favorite thing about these rattan chargers is that they easily double as wall decor! They also look almost identical to the ones you can buy from Pottery Barn for $25 each. These chargers are a little small, though, and aren’t ideal for regular-sized dinner plates. They’re more like luncheon chargers that work best with 8 or 9-inch plates. Just keep that in mind!
13. Melamine Blue Bamboo Serving Tray– This tray merges my affinity for blue and white decor with bamboo, and I’m here for it. Looks aside, it’s perfect for holding summer appetizers, barbecued snacks, and drinks! Honestly, it is on the pricier side for a melamine tray, but I haven’t been able to find anything else like it.
What are some of the best Amazon Home finds for summer you’ve found lately? Any particular items you recommend?! Let me know if the comments! Also, if you love Amazon home decor finds, check out this round-up of the best Amazon Home products I found in 2021!
PS- If you’re not following me on Amazon, check out my storefront here!