*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
I’m pretty sure it’s a meme, but my favorite day of the week is legitimately whenever my Amazon deliveries come. I’m marrying a deal hunter, and to say that his frugality has started to rub off on me is an understatement. We got engaged in July (and have been on a budget ever since), so I’ve gotten really good at finding the cutest products for the lowest price. That being said, I thought it’d be fun to round up 10 of the best Amazon Home products from 2019 in today’s post! I’ve personally purchased every item on this list, so please feel free to ask me any questions about quality, price, or what have you. Keep reading for all 10 of my favorite Amazon Home purchases of 2019. There also may or may not be a few honorable mentions thrown in at the bottom, too!
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link.
1. Blue Italian China– I love all things delft blue, so I fell in love with this Spode Blue Italian China the second I saw it. The price point is shockingly affordable, and even though some of the reviews say some items don’t match and/or came damaged, I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience. To be honest, though, I didn’t start out with the 5-piece set. For budgetary reasons, I started with the dinner plates and pasta bowls (see them styled here) and then got the teapot, teacups, and sandwich tray for Christmas. I’ll also be adding some of the Spode platters, bowls, and cake stands to our wedding registry, too!
2. Glass Meal Prep Containers– These glass meal prep containers come in 5 different fun colors and are so versatile! They’re made of heavy glass that’s oven, microwave, dishwasher, and freezer-safe, so durability isn’t an issue. They stack nicely, too, which is super important when your kitchen is as small as ours.
3. Stackable Clear Drawers– Our master bathroom has very limited storage space, so these stackable clear drawers have been a game changer in toiletry organization. They come in 2 sizes (I prefer the large), and I love that I can quickly identify what’s inside. Also, aside from the obvious (nail polish, makeup, skincare, oral care, etc), they’re perfect for craft supplies, first aid/medication, and snacks, too. Highly recommend!
4. Ceramic Ginger Jar– 2019 was the year I discovered blue and white ginger jars, and I can’t get enough. They look so classy on bookshelves, as makeshift vases, in centerpieces, and, of course, on the kitchen counter! Fortunately, Amazon is an absolute goldmine. This light blue and white ginger jar is probably my favorite, but I also purchased (and loved) this one, this one, and this one!
5. Decorative Tray– This decorative coffee table tray comes in 5 different colors and looks adorable on ottomans, bar carts, and nightstands! I think I fell in love with it because it’s super easy to clean and perfect for girls nights, Valentine’s Day festivities, and afternoon tea. Also, it doesn’t hurt that it looks straight out of a Pottery Barn magazine!
6. Mini Kitchen Utensil Set– If you love traveling/camping or have a daughter who loves to play house, this mini kitchen utensil set is perfect. It comes in 8 different colors (my favorite is the pink and rose gold) with a mini tong, mini spatula, mini spoontula, mini spatula, and mini whisk! If you’re looking for a regular-sized pink kitchen utensil set, check out this one instead. It’s under $30 and super cute!
7. Velvet Hangers– Gone are the days when my oversized tops and sweaters wouldn’t stay on their hangers. These heavy duty velvet hangers are ultra thin, which increases closet space by up to 50%, and their unique shape and material prevents creasing and slipping. They also have a 5-star rating with over 2,800 reviews (I didn’t even know that was possible on Amazon), which probably has something to do with the fact that a 50-pack costs less than $25!
8. Quick-Dry Bath Towels– These AmazonBasics quick-dry bath towels are best sellers for a reason. They’re crazy soft, and they dry really quickly. More importantly, though, you absolutely cannot beat the price point! We bought a set to replace some raggedy old towels in our guest bathroom, and I’ve gotta say– I have no idea what some of the 1-star reviews are talking about. If you wash them before use, they won’t shed. Also, after 6+ months of use, ours haven’t shrunk at the seams or frayed at all. Most people must agree with me, too, because these towels have over a 4.5-star rating with over 4,000 reviews!
9. Pantry Labels– I love my Cricut, but creating 50+ pantry labels takes some time… and a lot vinyl. This set of 135 white script pantry labels is water resistant, tear resistant, and under $15. It comes in a over a dozen different colors and fonts, too!
10. Garment Rack– I kept seeing this light wood garment rack all over Instagram, but it was sold out everywhere… except Amazon. When it came back in stock at Target and Wayfair, I noticed that it’s significantly less expensive on Amazon. Pricing discrepancies aside, this garment rack is surprisingly sturdy. I hang my clothes with these space-saving velvet hangers (#7), and it can support a lot of weight. Also, even though I’m not a fan of faux wood, I love how cute (and premium-looking) the wood shelves are! I keep mine in my office for try-on hauls, but I’ve also seen some people use it to display houseplants. I’m actually debating getting a 2nd one for that purpose, too!
Okay… I know I said I’d keep it to ten, but I buy a lot of stuff on Amazon and have to add a few honorable mentions to add. First off, this faux fur leopard throw is a great Barefoot Dreams dupe for under $30. Second, this blue and white porcelain vase is absolutely gorgeous and under $40. Lastly, these geometric hanging planters look amazing in wall collages and are under $20!
What were some of the best Amazon Home products you found in 2019? Any particular items you recommend?! Let me know if the comments! Also, if you love affordable style, click here to check out my favorite Amazon Fashion purchases of 2019, too!