*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Men are hard to shop for– plain and simple. I’ve got a boyfriend, dad, two brothers, and a handful of people on Kyle’s side of the family to shop for, so I’ve done a lot of research on the best Christmas gifts for men this year, nearly all of which are available on Amazon! So, even if you’re running down to the wire, there’s still more than enough time to get him something special (that’s not socks, although there are socks on this list).
In today’s post, I’ve carefully curated this list of the top Christmas gifts for men in 2018. Whether he’s a sport fanatic or a homebody, there’s something for everyone at all price points. Click anywhere on the collage to shop or scroll below to learn more about any particular item.
Best Christmas Gifts for Men 2018 | 1-6
1. Allbirds Men’s Wool Runners– According to Kyle, these are the softest shoes he’s ever owned. I’ve now purchased him 2 pairs, and he wants another for Christmas. These flexible, supportive, and crazy soft shoes can be worn to work, nice dinners, and and the gym/on nature hikes. Oh, and if he’s already got the wool runners, check out the wool loungers! Kyle has them in navy, and he alternates between them and his natural gray wool runners for work.
2. Whiskey Globe Decanter Set– This super unique whiskey decanter set, which has an 850ml capacity, is etched with a world map on the outside and features an antique sunken ship on the inside. Aside from looking cool, it’s also got a glass stopper and pour funnel for safe storage and spill-free filling!
3. Buttoned Down Cashmere Quarter-Zip Sweater– I’m not normally a fan of giving men clothing, but this cashmere quarter-zip sweater is a winter staple. Not only is it warm and cozy, it’s super classy and looks dapper on its own or as a layer under a blazer or coat. I bought one for Kyle in navy last year, and it’s still his favorite sweater!
4. Red Dead Redemption 2– You probably won’t thank me for this, but he’ll love you forever if you buy him this game. Red Dead Redemption 2 sales topped 15 million copies in 8 days and is now credited with the largest opening weekend in the history of entertainment. So, yeah… basically every man on the planet is playing (or wants to play) this game.
5. Holy Stone Quadcopter Drone– Old or young, men love their toys! This drone, which has a built-in HD camera and over 3,000 positive reviews on Amazon, is one of the best gifts for men who have everything.
6. Portable Indoor Putting Green– Whether he loves sports or not, what guy wouldn’t want this office-appropriate toy to play with when he’s bored? This portable indoor putting green allows him to practice golf from the comfort of his office or home and while he’s traveling. It’s perfect for golf fanatics, aspiring golfers, kids, and just about everyone in between. While this particular putting mat is rated highly, you can also find a similar set with even more positive reviews here.
Best Christmas Gifts for Men 2018 | 7-12
7. Cangshan 5-Piece Starter Knife Block Set– If he’s into cooking, he’ll always appreciate a set of nice new knives! All Cangshan’s metal is forged from German Steel, and the knife block itself is made of sold walnut. Unfortunately, knives can get expensive, so I like that you can choose from their 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 17, or 22-piece set to help stay within your price range.
8. Star Wars Argyle Crew Socks– No man’s wardrobe is complete without some stylish Star Wars socks!
9. Apple Airpods– Airpods are one of the pricier gifts featured on this list, but I promise they’re worth the $150+ price tag. These wireless headphones are easy to use and pair seamlessly with other Apple devices. Whether he’s a gym buff or has a long wallk to work, he’ll be forever grateful for these Airpods!
10. The Pocket Guide to Action: 116 Meditations on the Art of Doing– The Pocket Guide to Action includes over a hundred short and easy-to-read devotionals on the nature and importance of action. The best part? This tiny paperback book is small enough to fit in your back pocket, dubbing itself the “pocket guide,” but it’s also crammed with insightful advice on how to become the type of action-taking man you want to be.
11. Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker– They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Give him the gift of homemade breakfast sandwiches, made his way, in the comfort of his own kitchen with this hysterical breakfast sandwich maker. The machine is easy to use, and cleanup is a breeze since all removable parts are dishwasher safe.
12. Polarized Retro Sunglasses for Men– On a budget? Get him a pair of these polarized sunglasses! They’re under $15 and have over a 4.5-star rating with more than 2,500 reviews!
Best Christmas Gifts for Men | 13-17
13. Engraved Initial Cufflinks– These $10 (not a typo) initial cufflinks are classic, sophisticated, and tarnish resistant. Every man needs a pair, and these have over a 4.5-star rating!
14. Birchbox Man Subscription– Subscription gift cards make amazing gifts for men who have everything. They’re something new they can look forward to once a month, year, or quarter. If he needs grooming supplies, Birchbox Man is a safe bet. If he’s into whiskey or liquor, get him a Whiskey/Whatever of the Month club membership– or if you’re not sure what he’s into, get him a Bespoke Post subscription gift card! We got one for each of my brothers, and it’s great, since they can pick and choose which items/boxes to receive.
15. Beer Soap Gift Pack– Beer soap is a perfect gift for just about any guy who loves beer or cider! Not only does it smell great, it’s made in the USA in small batches with real beer and quality ingredients. This set includes 6 bars of soap, which are each roughly the side of a hockey puck!
16. Snoozies Fleece-Lined Slipper Socks– He can never have too many cozy pairs of slippers, especially in the winter. Get him a pair of these crazy soft $15 non-skid slipper socks! They come in 5 colors and have stellar reviews.
17. Spirit Infusion Kit– If he’s a cocktail guy, this handy little kit includes everything he needs to make his own all-natural handcrafted infused spirits!
If you didn’t find exactly what you were looking for check out this Gifts for Him Amazon Shop List for dozens more Christmas gift ideas for men. You can also check out my 2017 roundup of popular gifts for guys here.
Also, for more gift ideas for everyone on your list, check out some of my popular holiday gift guides below:
- Gifts for Her under $25
- Gifts for Her under $50
- Gifts for The Office Lovers
- Gifts for Mom
- Practical Gifts for the Girlboss
- Handy Travel Gifts for the Jetsetter
- Top Beauty Gifts for 2018
- Gift Ideas for the Dog Mom
- 45+ of the Best Books to Give As Gifts
- The Best of Oprah’s Favorite Things 2018