*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Would you believe me if I told you everything– literally everything– from this blue and white tablescape is from Amazon? Because it’s true! I’ve been slowly collecting blue and white table decor and delftware for the past few years, and I’ve yet to find affordable china that I actually like– until now. Have I mentioned how much I love Amazon? Honestly, though, I’ve always been skeptical about ordering ceramic plates online, but the reviews (and the fact that they’re made in England) swayed me. Y’all, the packaging couldn’t have been more secure, and everything arrived in pristine condition!
Funnily enough, I actually purchased all this tableware on a whim after being hired to write about my favorite spaghetti and plant-based meatball recipe (don’t knock it ’til you try it), and I’m so glad I did. Since spaghetti isn’t exactly pretty, I wanted to create a chic blue Italian tablescape to go along with it. I had to do lots of Pinterest searching for both blue and white table setting ideas and Italian tablescape ideas, but I think the end result fit the bill pretty nicely! For more (and also just better) photos, check out this post.
Here’s everything I purchased–
- Spode Blue Italian Dinner Plates – These come in a set of 4.
- Spode Blue Italian Pasta Bowls – These come in a set of 4.
- Blue and White Ceramic Vase – This vase flies in and out of stock. If it’s not available now, check out this post for more blue and white vases and ginger jars.
- Gold Silverware – This set is stainless steal, titanium gold plated, and comes with 20 pieces.
- Water Hyacinth Chargers – These go with everything— and they’re eco-friendly, too!
- Burlap Napkin Rings – These also go with everything, and I love that they match my chargers.
- White Fabric Napkins – I love that these are spill-proof. Game changer.
- Large Red Wine Glasses – Kyle bought me 2 sets for Christmas after I wouldn’t stop talking about how much I love the enormous wine glasses they use in Big Little Lies.
- Old Fashioned Whiskey Glasses – We normally use these for cocktails (Kyle loves his whiskey), but they can also work as fun and/or fancy water glasses, too.
- Round White Tablecloth – This one’s pretty basic– no frills, just a fair price point.
Super pretty, right?! We keep tightening our budget as wedding plans get finalized, so I’ll have to add the rest of the Spode Blue Italian Collection to my Christmas list and/or registry. Womp womp.
Anyway, thanks so much for reading, y’all! Please let me know if you have questions about the size/quality of anything featured in this blue and white tablescape. I’m more than happy to help!
Use arrows to scroll and click on any image below to shop!