*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Happy October, y’all! Today is the first day of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is a cause that’s very dear to my heart. BCAM is an annual campaign geared towards providing information and support to those affected by the disease through early detection, education, and support services. New research shows that 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. I don’t know about you, but this statistic scares me– not just for my own well being, but for my friends, my family, and maybe my daughter someday. What we as regular consumers can do is show support for the NBCF, National Breast Cancer Foundation, and do our part to raise awareness.
Every year, I round up all the newest Breast Cancer Awareness products, ie items whose sales directly benefit breast cancer awareness and research. This year I found 24 limited edition gems I know you’ll love. Consider purchasing something for a breast cancer survivor, an early Christmas gift, a push present– the sky’s the limit. Click on each image to learn more, and scroll down for details about how each featured brand is making a difference.
Breast Cancer Awareness Products | 1-8
1. Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Breast Cancer Awareness Rollerball, $30. Tory Burch Beauty will donate 20% of the suggested retail price from the sale of this product on macys.com with a maximum donation of $25,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF), from 9/1/17 to 12/31/17.
2. Kendra Scott Ellie Gold Stud Earrings in Light Pink Drusy, $65. From October 1, 2017–October 31, 2017, Kendra Scott is donating 20% of the purchase price from their giveback suite to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, up to $50,000. Also, for every pair purchased, Kendra Scott will donate a piece of jewelry to a woman battling breast cancer.
3. Clinique Great Skin, Great Cause Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, $39. With each sale, Clinique will donate $10 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, dedicated to finding a cure in our lifetime.
4. Women’s Breast Cancer Pink Genuine Leather Strap Watch, $95. From 9/1/17 through 1/31/18, GUESS Watches will donate 10% of each retail sale made on macys.com of this Limited Edition timepiece to The Get In Touch Foundation.
5. Fabletics Brynn Seamless Tank, $50 (without membership). Designed exclusively to benefit the CFDA’s Fashion Targets Breast Cancer initiative, this floral jacquard tank with a built-in bra literally supports the ladies.
6. Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace in Light Pink Drusy, $65. From now through October 31st, Kendra Scott is donating 20% of the purchase price from their giveback suite to the BCRF, up to $50,000. Also, for every piece of jewelry purchased, Kendra Scott will donate a piece of jewelry to a woman battling breast cancer.
7. Estée Lauder 25th Anniversary Pink Ribbon Pin, $12.50. With each purchase of this collectible pin, Estée Lauder will donate 20% of the suggested retail price to the BCRF.
8. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask for Breast Cancer Research, $27. Origins will donate $5 from the purchase of this limited edition mask on macy’s.com (while supplies last) to the BCRF.
Breast Cancer Awareness Products | 9-16
9. Tory Burch Small Parker Leather Tote in Pink Quartz, $268. According to ELLE Magazine, During October 2017, Tory Burch will donate 20% from select products to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, up to a maximum of $35,000.
10. Kendra Scott Rose Quartz Nail Lacquer, $16. From October 1, 2017–October 31, 2017, Kendra Scott is donating 20% of the purchase price from their giveback suite to the BCRF, up to $50,000.
11. Whiting & Davis ‘Charity Heart’ Minaudière, $178. 25% of the proceeds of this elegant heart-shaped clutch are donated to the BCRF.
12. Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment Duo, $32. This Butterstick Lip Treatment Duo will deliver a “kiss for the cure,” with 100% of net profits up to $25,000 benefiting the BCRF.
13. IT Cosmetics Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Brush, $30. For every Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Brush purchased during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, IT Cosmetics will donate one to the American Cancer Society’s Look Good Feel Better program.
14. La Mer The Breast Cancer Campaign Crème de la Mer, $85. La Mer will donate $10 of the purchase price of this limited-edition Crème de la Mer Moisturizing cream, with a maximum donation of $52,680, to the BCRF.
15. Bobbi Brown Pink Peony Illuminating Bronzing Powder Set, $55. With every purchase, Bobbi Brown will donate $11 dollars to BCRF
16. Naked Cashmere Love Scarf for Breast Cancer, $165. For each scarf sold, Naked Cashmere will be donating $50 to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Breast Cancer Awareness Products | 17-24
17. Smashbox Breast Cancer Awareness Photo Finish Foundation Primer, $32. To support Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Smashbox dressed up their best-selling Photo Finish Primer Water with the iconic pink ribbon exclusively for the Estée Lauder Companies’ Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) Campaign.
18. Bloomingdale’s Little Pink Bag, $25. $2 from the sale of each Little Pink Bag bag goes to BCRF.
19. S’well Breast Cancer Awareness Karma in Bloom Bottle, $35. For every bottle purchased, S’well will donate $19 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
20. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II & Pink Ribbon Keychain, $95. Estée Lauder will donate 20% of each purchase of this product to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
21. ALTERNATIVE Stand Up To Breast Cancer Sweatshirt, $40. ALTERNATIVE’s exclusive sweatshirt features a colorful graphic designed by Donald Robertson in support of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. A portion of sales of this gym-class classic goes to the NBCF.
22. Dogeared Breast Cancer Awareness, Pink Nylon Bracelet, $10. 40% of retail sales from this product will be donated to NBCF to provide help and inspire hope to those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education and support services.
23. Lokai Limited Edition Pink Bracelet, $18. With every Pink Lokai purchased through October 31, 2017, Lokai will donate $1 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
24. Estée Lauder Pink Ribbon Knockout Eyes Gift Set, $35. Estée Lauder will donate 100% of each purchase of this product to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
If you want more breast cancer awareness products, check out some of my BCAM posts from prior years, as well! While some breast cancer awareness products are no longer available, many are brought back just for the month of October.
- Apple Picking in (Charitable) Southern Style: BCAM-Inspired Talbots Blanket Scarf
- Hope is the New Pink: 15 Products Benefiting Breast Cancer Awareness for 2016
- Wear Hearts, Give Hope: Talbots & NBCF Breast Cancer Capsule Collection
- Prettier with a Purpose: 10 Breast Cancer Awareness Favorites for 2015
- Pretty with a Purpose: Think Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2014
Lastly, please donate to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation or the National Breast Cancer Foundation if you can! Your financial gift will provide educational resources, free mammograms, and Patient Navigation programs. Essentially, you’ll provide support for a fellow woman in need. Let’s all stand up together to help find a cure!