*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Happy October, y’all! In case you didn’t know, it’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign that aims to increase awareness and help those affected through early detection, education, and support services. Even if you don’t have a personal connection to the cause, one in eight women in the US will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. To put that number in perspective, one woman (on average) is diagnosed with breast cancer every two minutes. That’s scary, y’all. So how can we help? As consumers, we can show support for the NBCF and do our part to raise awareness.
Every October, I round up a new batch of Breast Cancer Awareness products, ie items whose sales directly benefit breast cancer awareness and research, and I found a batch of really awesome products this year. Consider purchasing something for a breast cancer survivor, an early Christmas gift, a push present– the sky’s the limit. Scroll down to the bottom of this collage for product links!
Breast Cancer Awareness Products: 2019 Edition
1. Vineyard Vines Breast Cancer Awareness Long Sleeve Pocket Tee, $48- 20% of all net proceeds from the sale of this tee will benefit Bright Pink.
2. Rothy’s Bright White Sneakers, $125- When you buy a pair of eligible shoes from their Spread Love collection, you can gift a pair of pink Rothy’s to someone you know who’s been affected by breast cancer.
3. Kendra Scott Ever Pendant Necklace, $60- With every purchase from Kendra Scott’s Shop for Good: Breast Cancer Awareness collection, 20% with benefit their BCRF grant. Also, for every piece of jewelry sold, one will be gifted to a woman affected by breast cancer.
4. Erin Condren Breast Cancer Journal & Medical Treatment Log, $28- 50% of the retail price of Erin Condren’s BCRF collection will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation through the end of October 2019.
5. Coach Perry Pink Ribbon Watch, $125- 10% of the purchase price will be donated to the BCRF!
6. Ralph Lauren Pink Pony Baseball Cap, $39.50- 25% of the purchase price of this hat will benefit the Pink Pony Fund of The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation, which provides programs for cancer screenings, early treatment, research, and patient navigation.
8. Kendra Scott Deena Drop Earrings, $75- With every purchase from Kendra Scott’s Shop for Good: Breast Cancer Awareness collection, 20% with benefit their BCRF grant. Also, for every piece of jewelry sold, one will be gifted to a woman affected by breast cancer.
9. BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder– 20% of the purchase price will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation from September 20, 2019 to June 30, 2020
10. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, $100- 20% of the purchase price will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Fund.
11. Ralph Lauren Pink Pony Jersey T-Shirt, $68- 100% of the purchase price of this tee will benefit the Pink Pony Fund of The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation, which provides programs for cancer screenings, early treatment, research, and patient navigation.
12. Bobbi Brown Breast Cancer Awareness Lipstick Duo, $45- As if you needed a reason to buy more pink lipstick, $24 from the purchase price will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More Ways to Help
If you want to see more breast cancer awareness products, check out some of my BCAM posts from prior years! While some breast cancer awareness products are long retired, many are brought back just for the month of October.
- 25 Things You Can Buy to Support Breast Cancer Awareness (2018)
- 24 Things You Can Buy to Support Breast Cancer Awareness This Year (2017)
- Apple Picking in Charitable Style: BCAM-Inspired Talbots Blanket Scarf
- Hope is the New Pink: 15 Products Benefiting Breast Cancer Awareness for 2016
- Wear Hearts, Give Hope: Talbots & NBCF Breast Cancer Capsule Collection
Lastly, please donate to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation or the National Breast Cancer Foundation if you can! If you can’t– and no judgement if that’s the case, maybe just commit to wearing as much pink as possible this month to show women affected by breast cancer that we’re in this fight together. Because honestly, until we find a cure, we are.
Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month, y’all! Let me know if there are any good 2019 Breast Cancer Awareness products I missed!