*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Now that Halloween is over, it’s time to start mapping out your holiday shopping plan. Crazy, I know. To help ease holiday stress, I’ve rounded up 40 Christmas gifts she’ll love this holiday season, with prices ranging from $15 to $450. Click an image for product details or scroll down to the bottom of this post for an itemized description of everything featured.
Cool Gift Ideas for Girlfriend | 1-10
1. Barefoot Dreams Women’s Pajama Set, $130: Oprah listed these as one of her favorite things for 2017, and I can totally see why. I ordered a few Barefoot Dreams products during the Nordstrom Sale, and they’re the softest things I own. Even though the price point is pretty high, their products are worth every penny. Available in black, graphite, indigo, pearl, and pink pewter.
2. Longchamp Large Le Pliage Tote, $145: Every girl needs a Longchamp tote. They’re high of the “best gifts for girlfriend” list. The Le Pliage tote is stylish, timeless, and can fit a whole mess of goodies inside. I’ve had a navy and gray large Le Pliage tote for years, and I still use them all the time. Available in beige, black, curry, deep red, gunmetal, khaki, navy, peony, peacock, and gray.
3. Black Over the Knee Boots, $60: No, this isn’t the $800+ pair of Stuart Weitzman boots… but the two styles sure do look a lot alike. Black over-the-knee boots are both a fall and winter closet staple. If she’s a trendy fashionista, she’ll wear these boots over and over again.
4. Fitbit Special Edition Alta Wireless Heart Rate and Fitness Tracker, $180: Fitbits are all the rage, especially now that their designers have figured out how to make their bracelets fashionable. Available in an adorable pink rose gold and a more masculine black gunmetal.
5. Chanel Books (Set of 3), $58: If she’s on Instagram, these books make the ultimate photo prop. Plus, they’re great coffee table looks and are fun to skim through for style inspo.
6. Chloe Faye Look Alike Crossbody Purse, $85: Not everybody has $2,000 to spend on a Chloe Faye handbag. I certainly don’t. I bought this Chloe Faye look alike bag in caramel for myself, and it was one of my favorite purchases of 2017. It’s super versatile, and it looks just like the real designer deal. Available in two sizes (the larger is $85, the smaller is $50) and in black, caramel, and gray. You can also check out my list of best Chloe look alike bags for more cute gift ideas for girlfriend.
7. Mia 2 Skin Clearing System, $169: Clarisonics make amazing gifts, especially for skin-conscious beauty buffs. They’re easy to use, compact enough to travel with, and effective enough to gift. Available in white, pink, sea breeze, and lavender.
8. Sugarfina Sparkling Holiday 3-Piece Candy Bento Box, $28: Sugarfina makes the most delicious (and Instagram-friendly) gummies. I mean, who doesn’t want champagne-flavored pastel gummy bears? Gifting one box of gummies can be kind of awkward, so these candy bento boxes are ideal for holiday occasions.
9. 4-Piece Pink Agate Coaster Set, $76: Affordable agate coasters have become super popular with home decor enthusiasts. They’re absolutely lovely, and they add a natural appeal to anyone’s bar cart or coffee table. Available in pink, purple, and blue.
10. Monogram Passport Case & Luggage Tag, $73: If she’s a sophisticated jet setter, she’ll love this monogrammed passport case and luggage tag set from Cathy’s Concepts. Available in a variety of colors.
Cool Gift Ideas for Girlfriend | 11-20
11. BP. Reversible Scarf, $26: The only thing better than a cozy blanket scarf is a reversible cozy blanket scarf. Featuring two classic patterns in one scarf, this supersoft scarf will be a guaranteed hit.
12. BP. Leopard Print Genuine Calf Hair Pouch, $45: This faux leather pouch topped by leopard-print calf hair is a perfect dupe of Clare V’s $275+ leopard clutch. It’s just as cute and less than 20% of the cost.
13. Mornings Are For Mimosas Sweatshirt, $26: Because, well, mornings are for mimosas… and what girl doesn’t love mimosas? Available in black, heather gray, and dark gray.
14. Adidas Tubular Viral 2 Sneakers, $100: These shoes sold out in under two hours during the Nordstrom sale. They’re easily one of the most popular sneakers of 2017. Oh, and the best thing about ordering from Nordstrom? She can return or exchange them without question if the size or color is wrong. Available in icey pink (most popular), sesame, and utility black.
15. Mud Pie Reindeer Ceramic Mug & Lid, $20: How darn cute is this mug? I mean, it even has a Santa hat lid. I want an entire cupboard full.
16. GUCCI Marmont Leather Belt with Double G Buckle, $450: If she’s been really really good this year, she’ll love this high-end GUCCI belt. For a girl who loves designer brands (and doesn’t already have one), this belt would be a dream come true.
17. Rudolf Knit Eye Mask, $25: Cute, cozy, and functional! This adorable and soft eye mask would make a perfect stocking stuffer. You could also put it in a bag with some bath bombs and nail polish for the ultimate GNI gift basket. Also available in a black cat, eyelash, and star design.
18. Kendra Scott Elisa Necklace, $50: The Kendra Scott Elisa necklace is classic, delicate, and most importantly, affordable. Each mid-priced necklace is plated in 14-karat gold and features bright and colorful gemstones. Available in a variety of colors (Emerald Cats Eye is featured)
19. Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote & Wristlet, $48: An affordable and super soft faux leather tote that flips inside-out to create different-colored bags? Yes, please. This reversible tote was a top seller in 2016, and it’s sure to be again this year. Available in black/cognac, blush/ivory, and light cognac/dark cognac.
20. Kate Spade New York Grosgrain Bow Knit Beanie, $48: When all else fails, put a bow on it. This chic Kate Spade beanie knit is as cute and fashionable as it is warm and functional. Available in 8 different colors.
Cool Gift Ideas for Girlfriend | 21-30
21. Kendra Scott Tessa Stone Stud Earrings, $50: These colorful studs are classic and delicate. Plus, they come in a zillion different colors. You can grab a pair in her favorite color or avoid guessing altogether and go with her birthstone.
22. Marley Lilly Monogrammed Rain Boots, $70: Every girl needs a cute pair of rain boots. You get a bunch of extra bonus points if they’re monogrammed rain boots, too! Available in black, gray, aqua, and red. Remember to allow an extra week or so for the monogram to be processed.
23. 32-Ounce Hydroflask with Straw Lid, $45: Any fitness fiend will love you for this! I’ve personally wanted one of these for the longest time, but I’m not going to spend $45 on a water bottle for myself. Hydroflasks are stylish, they keep your water cold or warm, and you can practically run one over without breaking it. Available in a variety of colors and sizes.
24. “The Neighbors Have Better Stuff” Door Mat, $50: She, along with everyone else, will LOL when she sees this. It’s cute, functional, and a definite must-have for new homeowners.
25. diptyque Mini Candle Set, $75: Ladies love diptyque candles. A set similar to this was super popular during the Nordstrom Sale. It sold out in hours– and every time it was re-stocked, it sold out again in hours. Similar to the NSale set, this is a selection of 5 miniature diptyque candles. A regular-sized diptyque candle ranges from $40-70, so she’ll get a taste of 5 amazing scents with this cute set, making it a pretty perfect gift idea for girlfriend.
26. Baublebar ‘Piñata’ Tassel Earrings, $36: These earrings were insanely popular during 2016– and still are in 2017. If she loves color, gift her a pair of these fun tassel earrings. You can purchase them on Baublebar’s website, but I recommend buying from Nordstrom. You can return or exchange any item anytime (with or without a receipt), which is perfect for gifts.
27. Spanx Black Compression Leggings, $98: If she’s an avid Spanx-wearer, she’ll be totally smitten with these brand new Spanx leggings. They’re slimming, smoothing, and available in two colors (black and lapis night).
28. Criss Cross Minimergency Kit, $18: These Minimergency Kits are surprisingly handy and make great stocking stuffers! They’re perfect for avid travelers and girls on the go. Available in a variety of colors and patterns.
29. drybar Buttercup Fully Loaded Set, $195: drybar makes incredible hair tools and styling products. They’re usually pretty pricey, too, so these bundles are a great value. The drybar Fully Loaded Set comes with a Buttercup Blow Dryer, Lil’ Lemon Drop Detangler To-Go , 2 Hold Me Hair Clips, 1.7 oz On The Rocks Clarifying Charcoal Shampoo, 1.7 oz On The Rocks Lightweight Replenishing Conditioner, 2 oz Prep Rally Prime & Prep Detangler, 1.6 oz Triple Sec 3-In-1, 1.6 oz Sparkling Soda Shine Mist, and 1.4 oz Detox Dry Shampoo.
30. Shake, Shake, Shake Cocktail Shaker, $45: A perfect gift for the entertainer or cocktail aficionado! My BFF gave me this cocktail shaker for my birthday, and I love it. It looks great on my bar cart, and it’s functional enough to actually mix drinks. I actually featured it in my Apple Cider Bellinis recipe post.
Cool Gift Ideas for Girlfriend | 31-40
31. BP. Leopard Print Scarf, $19: Leopard is basically a neutral in the fall and winter. A trendy fashionista will want to wear this lightweight scarf with everything!
32. Kate Spade “I Need A Vacation” 12-Month Agenda, $40: The perfect gift for a girlboss! Help her keep her schedule organized in chic style with this convenient 12-month Kate Spade planner. Also available in a gold polka dot print.
33. Umbra Planter Vase & Geometric Wall Decor, $25 (small), $30 (large), $37 (desk-size): These were hot seller on Prime Day! They’re great for displaying succulent plants, air plants, cacti… you name it! They also make pretty nifty pen and utensil holders. My boyfriend and I have a set in our living room, and they’re super cute!
34. Changeable Pink Letter Board, $60: This item is on my personal wish list (hint, hint)! How fun is this pink changeable letter board? It’s perfect for dorm rooms and home offices! If she’s not a pink kind of girl, it’s also available in black.
35. Monogrammed Scalloped Apron, $35: Is she a cake boss or culinary goddess? Does she want to become one in the new year? Help her cook in style this adorable monogrammed scalloped apron. Available in khaki, navy seersucker, and holiday plaid. Remember to allow an extra week or so for the monogram to be processed.
36. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Robe, $99: You may think a $99 robe is pricey– and I realize it seems so. However, once you feel one of these robes for yourself, you’ll understand. They’re perfect for cozy evenings at home, and they’re made from CozyChic, a machine-washable microfiber that won’t ever shrink or pill! Available in 12 different colors.
37. Tory Burch Miller Sandals, $195: If she’s a Tory Burch fan, give her a new pair of Tory Burch Miller sandals for Christmas! They’re super versatile, incredibly popular, and they’re available in a variety of colors.
38. Happy Plugs Rose Gold Earbuds, $27: If she loves music, she’ll love these Happy Plugs rose gold earbuds! The fit comfortably in your ear and don’t slip out while jogging, cooking, reading, or whatever activity you have in mind. If she’s not a fan of rose gold, they’re also available in over a dozen different colors and patterns.
39. Barefoot Dreams “In The Throw” Blanket, $180: Need a gift for someone who already has everything? Give them a Barefoot Dreams blanket. Not only does the animal print add a fun exotic detail, but it’s made with super soft microfiber for cozy cuddling. If animal print isn’t their style, you can also find these blankets in a variety of other patterns, including a crisp solid white.
40. Bobbi Brown Mini Lip Gloss Set, $39: If she loves makeup, this set of party clutch-friendly mini glosses in nude, pink and rich red shades will make the perfect gift. Full-sized Bobbi Brown lip glosses don’t come cheap, so this set is actually a $67 value.
If you didn’t see anything you loved, you can also check out some of my other holiday gift guides below:
- Gifts for Women under $25
- Gifts for Women under $50
- 28 Girlboss Gift Ideas
- Handy Travel Gifts for the Jetsetter
- Top Beauty Gifts for 2018
- 22 Perfect Gift Ideas for Guys
- 45+ of the Best Books to Give As Gifts
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or leave me a comment. Happy shopping!