*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Father’s Day is right around the corner, y’all! Every year, I dread this holiday– strictly because all the men I know are painfully picky, and I stress myself out trying to find things they’ll actually like/use/wear. Just in case any of the special father figures in your life are equally difficult to shop for, I’ve rounded up 15 super cool gifts for guys under $50 in today’s post! Click on any item for product details or scroll down to the bottom of this post for more information. If you have trouble viewing any content, please try disabling your ad blocker.
Gift Ideas for Men under $50 | 1-7
1. Baseball Board Game– Chip Gaines featured this baseball board game as one of his favorite summer finds in The Magnolia Journal, and I thought it was so sweet. On rainy days when you can’t get outside to throw a baseball, why not play a baseball board game instead?
2. Scratch Off World Map Poster– If your family does a lot of traveling, he’ll love scratching off all your adventures on this oversized world map poster!
3. Dr. Scholl’s Freestep Wool Sneakers– Wool Allbirds earned the reputation of being the world’s most comfortable shoe, but they’re pricey. These Freestep Sneakers from Dr. Scholl’s look identical (and have raving customer reviews) for half the price.
4. S’well Teakwood Water Bottle– How cool is this S’well teakwood water bottle? Not only does it look rugged and earthy, it keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours and supports American Forests’ restoration efforts.
5. Birchbox Men 3-Month Subscription– I gave up on buying full-sized grooming products and sets for men. Even though they say they aren’t, they’re picky, which is why Birchbox Men is an awesome gift idea. A 3-month subscription is $30, and he’ll get 5 deluxe grooming samples delivered to his door each month.
6. GoSports Regulation Bocce Ball Set– Get him a gift the whole family can play! This regulation bocce set includes 8 balls and a pallino, carrying case, and measuring rope.
7. Blue Papa Bear Mug– If you’re going to get him a mug, why not make it shamelessly sappy? I mean, seriously… how cute is this papa bear mug?
Gift Ideas for Men under $50 | 8-15
8. LL Bean Fatwood Kindling Sack– Jumpstart your next camping trip (cough*s’mores*cough) with this Fatwood fire-starting kindling sack from LL Bean!
9. The Kaufmann Mercantile Guide: How to Split Wood, Shuck an Oyster, and Master Other Simple Pleasures– If “I can fix it” is his favorite saying, this is literally the perfect gift for him. In addition to being a great coffee table book, The Kaufman Mercantile Guide supplements every project, whether it’s brewing the perfect cup of coffee or caring for cast iron, with expert tips to help him succeed.
10. Bombas Vintage Stripe Calf Sock, Pack of 3– Dudes everywhere go crazy for Bombas socks, which is awesome because their mission statement is pretty incredible. After learning that socks are the most requested clothing item in homeless shelters, they adopted the one purchased = one donated policy. Doesn’t matter what it is. Whatever you buy, one will be donated to a shelter in need.
11. Victrola Desktop FM Radio with Bluetooth– This Victrola Desktop Radio with Bluetooth was another Chip Gaines recommendation in The Magnolia Journal. This affordable radio is both functional and a fun retro conversation piece for his office.
12. Daneson Cinna Mint No.7, Box of 4– This gift box of flavored toothpicks is also available in a variety pack that includes 1 bottle of Cinna Mint No. 7, Mint No. 9, Single Malt No. 16, and Bourbon No. 22. The tubes are glass, though, so this portable stainless steel toothpick case makes a great gift pairing.
13. LL Bean Sportsman’s Toiletry Bag– This rugged and reliable toiletry bag is perfect for the traveling dad. Plus, LL Bean’s return policy, although it’s tightened up from customer abuse in the recent years, is super generous. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with a product, you can return it within one year of purchase for a full refund.
14. Engraved Initial Cufflinks and Tie Clip Set– This engraved initial cufflinks and tie clip set is such a steal! It comes in a nice gift box, too, which keeps the cufflinks from bumping together and getting scratched or damaged during delivery.
15. Urban Accents “Butcher Shop” Grilling Rub Trio– If he’s a grill master, he’ll love this Urban Accents grilling rub trio! This set includes 3 classic meat rubs, each inspired by the World’s capitals of grilling: Chicago, Kansas City, and Argentina.
More Gift Ideas for Him
For a more cool gifts for guys under $50, you can check out this list on Amazon. I update it every time I find something new, and pretty much everything featured qualifies for free 2-day Prime shipping, which is ideal when you’re in a time crunch. You can also check out my roundup of the best Christmas gifts for him (at all price points) here.
I know men can be tricky to shop for, so I hope these ideas help! If you have any questions about any of the featured items, please feel free to shoot me an email or leave me a comment. Happy shopping!