*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Christmas is only a few weeks away! If you’re looking for affordable gifts for your BFF, sister, girlfriend, or mom, I’ve rounded up two dozen of the best gifts under $25 in today’s post! Click anywhere on the collage for product details or scroll down to the bottom of this post for an itemized description. You’ll also find all my other gift guides linked below. Happy shopping!
Best Gifts under $25 | 1-6
1. Chips and Salsa Diet Tee– Who doesn’t love chips and salsa? This cute Chips and Salsa Diet tee is available in white, baby blue, pink, yellow, and orange! If you do order, be sure to size up! I’m normally a small, and I prefer wearing a women’s medium or large in Amazon tees.
2. Gucci-Inspired Sunglasses– These $15 square sunglasses are dead ringers for Gucci, and any girl would love a pair! If these aren’t her style, check out more of my favorite designer-inspired fashion accessories here.
3. Gucci-Inspired Dupe– Who doesn’t love a good designer dupe? This o-ring faux leather belt is well made, fits both men and women, and is one of the highest rated on Amazon!
4. Moroccanoil Hair Treatment– Morocconoil is notoriously pricey, but for good reason– it’s life changing. Not only does this treatment smell wonderful, it does wonders for even the most damaged hair. You can snag a small bottle for $15, as well as larger bottles for $34 and $44.
5. Chloe-Inspired Mini Backpack– Chloe look alike bags are taking over Instagram, and this adorable Chloe Faye-inspired mini backpack is available for under $25 in pink, gray, and black. You can also find a more color options here, but they tap into the $30 range!
6. I Can’t Be Trusted at Target Mug– I know about 25 women off the top of my head who need this I Can’t Be Trusted at Target mug! Fill it with a bag of coffee or marshmallows for a cute coffee-themed gift basket.
Best Gifts under $25 | 7-12
7. Tiered Tassel Stud Earrings– These gorgeous tiered tassel stud earrings have over a 4.5-star rating with hundreds of reviews. They’re also available in over two dozen gorgeous colors!
8. BeautyBio Bright Eyes Set– This skincare set (worth $35!) includes BeautyBio’s most popular de-puffing, cool eye gels with a cute limited-edition “Offline” sleep mask.
9. Tri-Fold Lighted Vanity Mirror– If she’s a traveler, she’ll LOVE this tri-fold lighted vanity mirror. It comes with 21 bright LED lights and1X, 2X, and 3X magnifying mirrors, making applying makeup in any airport or poorly lit bathroom a breeze. Although I’m partial to the pretty rose gold color, this lighted vanity mirror is also available in white and gold!
10. Vlando Travel Jewelry Box– My mom bought me a pink Vlando Travel Jewelry Box last year, and I love it. It’s the cutest little thing– it even has a tassel on the zipper, and it holds an impressive amount of jewelry. I never leave town without mine.
11. Cozy Throw Blanket– No matter who you’re shopping for, a cozy blanket is always a great gift! This fringe throw blanket is soft, chic, and available in 6 tartan patterns!
12. Monogrammed Tassel Key Chain– Monograms take the thoughtfulness of gift giving to a whole new level. Most monogrammable items are pricier, but this adorable monogrammed key chain is both affordable and handy! Just be sure to order early enough to not have to worry about the likelihood of a delayed delivery.
Best Gifts under $25 | 13-18
13. Chloe Faye-Inspired Crossbody– This trendy Chloe Faye-inspired crossbody bag is available in 3 different colors in small, large, and backpack sizes. The price for this bag fluctuates from time to time, so it may not always be under $25. Sorry about that! If this bag isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, click here to check out more of my favorite Chloe-inspired bags!
14. That’s What She Said Game– Knowing that I’m the world’s biggest fan of The Office, my brother gave me the That’s What She Said game last Christmas. Since then, it’s become my all-time favorite party game. It’s essentially a cross between Cards Against Humanity and Apples to Apples—except the cards are all hysterical and the rules allow you to discard one card per turn. They also just released a new expansion pack, too, so there’s no need to funnel through the same cards over and over again.
15. Italia Deluxe Lip Liner Set– Would you believe that this top rated lip liner set is under $10? Because it is! It’s also a cult Amazon beauty favorite with thousands of positive reviews.
16. ban.do Compliments Postcard Book– Who doesn’t love receiving compliments? This set of colorful ban.do postcards features 6 different positive messages and serves as an adorable reminder to spread kindness throughout the year.
17. Rose and Shine Tee– Rose and shine! This cute cotton tee is available in black, white, pink, baby blue, and heather gray. If you do order, be sure to size up! I normally wear a fitted small, but I prefer a medium/large in Amazon’s tees.
18. Kabuki Makeup Brush Set– This kabuki makeup brush set has over a 4.5-star rating with thousands of reviews. Bristles are soft and even, and the brushes themselves are well made and apply makeup seamlessly. Available in golden black, golden white, and silver purple!
Best Gifts under $25 | 19-24
19. Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings– From experience, cubic zirconia stud earrings will never be given in vain. I lose so many earrings that I’m always so incredibly grateful when I get a shiny new (fully intact) pair.
20. Touch Warmer Winter Gloves– These cozy winter gloves are available in 5 colors! I own them in black, and the thick lining is warm enough to keep my Floridian hands from shaking in the midwestern winter. Plus, the touchscreen finger design actually works!
21. “Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave” by Joanna Gaines– Fixer Upper fans have been patiently waiting for the release of Homebody for months! If your girl loves Joanna Gaines, this design book is right up her alley!
22. Square Chiffon Scarf– These square chiffon scarves are lightweight and absolutely beautiful! They’re perfect for parties, travel, and work, and they’re available in almost two dozen fun prints. My personal favorite is the navy flamingo!
23. Hello Darlin’ and Bye Felicia Doormat– Every girl loves a custom doormat! If you aren’t into making your own, this Hello Darlin’ and Bye Felicia doormat is pretty darn cute!
24. Monogrammed Jewelry Tray– I love giving monogrammed gifts! It shows that you took the time to personalize something just for the recipient, and in my experience, the exchange is so much more gratifying. That being said, this cute monogrammed jewelry tray is made of durable ceramic and comes in four pretty colors!
For more gift ideas for everyone on your list, check out some of my holiday gift guides below:
- Best of Oprah’s Favorite Things 2018
- Gifts for Her under $50
- 22 Genius Gift Ideas for Him
- Gifts for Mom
- Practical Gifts for the Girlboss
- Handy Travel Gifts for the Jetsetter
- Top Beauty Gifts for 2018
- Gift Ideas for the Dog Mom
- 45+ of the Best Books to Give As Gifts
You can also check out last year’s round up of the best gifts under 25 here! Let me know if you have any questions at all… I’m happy to help!
It’s all so great! I love the bags and blankets!
Ashley @ A Cute Angle // acuteanglelog.blogspot.com