*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Even though we got over two feet of snow last week, I’ve been in spring break mode for weeks. I may not be able to wear cute dresses without a parka (and official spring breaks may be a thing of the past), but still– gimme all the florals, pastels, and short flutter sleeves! And, on that note, I’m rounding up my favorite cute spring dresses under $50, all of which are available on Amazon, in today’s post! To see how they look in person, click play on the Instagram Reel below (sorry for the grainy resolution– not sure why Instagram downgraded it so badly)! Also, just for reference, I’m 5’6″ and typically wear a size small.
Cute Spring Dresses under $50 | Amazon Fashion Finds
1. Pleated Gingham Swing Dress– This sweet pleated gingham swing dress comes in 4 different plaid patterns. It definitely runs large, though, and could use a cute belt at the waist. For reference, this color is plaid green, and I wear a size small. Definitely size down if you can!
2. Floral V-Neck Wrap Dress– I thought this floral v-neck wrap dress would look too matronly, but it doesn’t at all! It’s ultra flattering and would be perfect for spring weddings, baby showers, church– pretty much anywhere. I absolutely love the floral print, too! For reference, I wear a size small, and this color is light blue.
3. Casual Striped T-Shirt Dress– I own this casual striped t-shirt dress in dusty pink and mint– and the blue’s on its way to my house now. The pockets are darling, and the tie waist is surprisingly flattering, especially considering the horizontal stripes. More importantly, though, it’s so incredibly comfy (like, probably the comfiest dress I own) and looks adorable dressed up with heels or down with flats or even sneakers. For reference, I wear a size small.
4. Flutter Sleeve Wrap Dress– I’m so shocked this chiffon flutter sleeve wrap dress is under $50! It feel so elegant and is incredibly well made, too. It also comes in a few different prints, but I’m partial to this white confetti-like print. It’s like the perfect hybrid of confetti and polka dots! For reference, I wear a size 2-4, and this color is beige.
5. Deep V Ruffle Mini Dress– I own this Amazon spring dress in two patterns– pink (Solid2 Pink02) and blue/white/orange (0 White). It’s the perfect combo of fun and flattering, and I absolutely love the cutout feature and button closure in the back. For reference, I wear a size small, and it runs large. In other words, definitely size down if you can!
What have you been loving on Amazon lately? Any favorite home or fashion finds??
Also, if you’re looking for more affordable style inspo, check out my favorite Amazon Finds finds from 2021. Most of my top picks are for spring, and they’re all under $50, too.
PS- If you’re not following me on Amazon, take a peek at my storefront here! I update it with fresh Amazon fashion, home, and beauty finds in real time, so there’s always something new to check out!