*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
I know it doesn’t feel like it, but Easter’s less than two weeks away! How crazy is that?! Given everything going on, it’ll just be me, Kyle, and the doggos this year. Instead of doing what we’ve been doing for the past few weeks (pretty much nothing), I thought it’d be fun to put together a colorful Easter bar cart for us to enjoy on our porch. It’s nothing fancy, but it brings me joy and makes our neighbors smile. So, if you’re also looking to add a little fun (and color!) to your Easter Sunday, keep reading. I’m sharing all my favorite Easter bar cart styling ideas in today’s post!
FYI- Click here for a step-by-step DIY tutorial on how to make your own DIY tissue tassel garland!
Easter Bar Cart
When I think Easter, I think pastels. So, my Easter bar cart’s basically one giant pastel rainbow– from the DIY tissue tassel garland to the fresh tulips to Nala’s super cute pink dog bow. Here’s everything I used to style mine–
- Pink and white tulips– In order to avoid the grocery store, I treated myself to this bouquet from 1-800-Flowers. If you do a quick promo search code, you can get anywhere from $10-$25 off. I think I ended up paying only $45 for 30 tulips (stem only) plus delivery!
- Gold vase– This vase is actually from Farmgirl Flowers, but you can find a similar one online here!
- Bunny cake stand– I ordered this adorable bunny cake stand off Amazon, and it’s absolutely precious. It works great for displaying sweet treats and snacks (macarons, cookies, cupcakes, etc), too.
- Squirrel snack dish– This cute little squirrel snack dish kept conveniently popping up after I put the bunny cake stand in my cart, so I had to have it. It’s seriously so cute in person, y’all! And it’s perfect for holding pretty pastel Jordan Almonds!
- Pastel straws– I found these at Target last year, but you can find similar paper straws here!
- Monogram ice bucket– I’ve been monogramming everything I own lately, and turning this green metal pail into a personalized ice bucket was my latest project. Check out the step-by-step tutorial here!
- Pink glass tumblers– If you want to use special wine tumblers, these pink glasses are gorgeous! A set of 4 is under $30, and they come in a few other pastel colors, too.
- AVA Grace wine– This post is in no way sponsored, but y’all… AVA Grace’s wine bottles are by far the prettiest wine bottles I’ve come across. They’re super affordable, too. I think the Pinot Grigio and Rose were only $6 or $7 each!
- Plaid napkins– I found these on Amazon and ordered two sets! They’re literally the perfect pink buffalo plaid for Easter.
- DIY tissue tassel garland– Although not technically on my bar cart, I put together this pastel tissue tassel garland to match. Learn how to make your own in 10 minutes or less here!
It’s kind of hard to see on my bar cart, so I wanted to show y’all how cute this bunny cake stand really is! I wanted to get Kyle macarons but couldn’t find them on Instacart. So, he got two bags of Milano cookies instead– 90% of which I ate.
Also, I wasn’t exaggerating. How pretty are AVA Grace’s wine bottles? I’m definitely not a wine expert, but I think it tastes pretty good, too! If you haven’t seen them around before, check Walmart. It may be a regional thing, but ours sells a bunch of their wine, both in bottles and cans.
If you need more Easter inspiration, stay tuned for a pretty pastel tablescape and charcuterie board in the next few days! Also, if you need some festive spring decor ideas, check out all my favorite Easter decor finds on Amazon here. Thanks for reading, y’all!
PS- I just realized I never linked my bar cart! I bought it about five years ago at Target, so it’s unfortunately no longer available. You can find a similar style (just a tad bit larger, which I think you’ll appreciate– mine’s super cute but super compact) here!
This made me smile. I loved every detail. I’ll be ordering a few items:)
Thanks, Candace! Your comment made my day!