*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
The 4th of July is literally around the corner, y’all! How crazy is that? It feels like Easter was last weekend. Still, I somehow managed to stumble across the most beautiful blue floral table linens on Amazon and decided to use them to create a setup of elegant (yet simple) 4th of July table decorations! I also received a few dozen stunning garden roses from Grace Rose Farm and used red and white blooms (Tess and Leonora, for reference) to design this colorful 4th of July centerpiece. It’s so simple– it’s really only garden roses and a few stems of Nagi greenery, but it’s still one of my all-time favorites. Anyway, keep reading for 4th of July tablescape details!
Oh, and you can also click play on the Instagram Reel below for a quick little tablescape video. It’s not so much a tutorial as it is a fun little clip, but I’d greatly appreciate a view regardless!
4th of July Table Decorations
Here’s everything I used to create these 4th of July table decorations–
- Blue and white floral linen tablecloth– File this under more gorgeous tablecloth I’ve ever seen. It’s seriously so pretty in person, y’all, and it just feels (and is) hand-crafted.
- Blue and white floral linen napkins– These stunning floral linen napkins are vibrant, hand-crafted, and machine washable. Call me crazy, but I feel like that never happens.
- Gold bamboo napkin rings– These gold bamboo napkin rings are a summer staple– and a set of six is only $15!
- Blue goblets– If you haven’t caught on yet, I use these blue goblets in just about every other tablescape I create. They were a wedding gift from my mom, and in case you can’t tell, I’m obsessed with them.
- Blue double old-fashioned glasses– See above– ha!
- Gold chargers– Would you believe that I found these gold chargers at Dollar Tree?? Seriously, only $1 each!
- Scalloped white dinner plates– These were another wedding gift from my mom, but don’t let that fool you. They’re uber affordable and our favorite everyday dinner plates.
- White salad plates– I like to create layered plate settings, and white salad plates are one of the easiest ways to create both height and texture. They match virtually everything, too!
- Gold flatware– This entire set of gold flatware is under $30! It’s not the most durable, but it’s perfect for seasonal use.
- Gold compote vase– This gold compote vase comes in a set of two and is perfect for more elegant tablescapes. It can be a little unstable with heavy flowers, though, so I recommend using floral foam, lots of floral tape, and some pebbles (hidden at the bottom) to keep it weighed down and in place.
- Red and white garden rose centerpiece– Have I mentioned how much I love Grace Rose Farm? They grow the most stunning garden roses– and you can use code ziajka20 for 20% off your order! For reference, I used a dozen Tess garden roses, a dozen Leonora garden roses, and 4-5 stems of Nagi greenery (similar to leather leaves) to make this patriotic rose centerpiece.
If you’re on the hunt for more 4th of July tablescapes, check out this post and this post. They’re two of my other favorite red/white/blue table settings, and I think you’ll love them just as much.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions about these 4th of July table decorations or any of my other tablescapes. I love hearing from you guys, and I’m happy to help. Thanks so much for reading!
Click below to shop the post!