*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Hi guys! I’m so sorry I’ve been MIA for the past few days. I had to run down to Florida for a super last minute project, and I’m pretty sure the dramatic weather change made me sick. Anyways, y’all know I’m the world’s biggest Amazon Fashion fan, but I’ll be honest– much like SheIn, not all products are created equal. Thankfully, their return policy is generous, and verified reviewers help tell it like it is. That being said, it can still be tough to find quality products when there are just so many options out there. So, to help y’all sort through the noise, I’m rounding up my top 10 favorite Amazon Fashion purchases in today’s post. Keep in mind that I’m leaving leggings and workout tops off this list entirely, since I’ve already rounded up my favorite activewear purchases here.
Click anywhere on this image for product details! If you have issues viewing any content, you’ll find links to every featured item below.
1. Pink and White Sherpa Pullover– I fell in love with this style when I first saw it on Abercrombie’s website. It was sold out in both my size and the color I wanted, so I figured it just wasn’t meant to be. I lucked out when I stumbled across this look-alike on Amazon! It’s super warm, ridiculously cute, and has become my favorite cozy travel companion.
2. Block Heel Sandals– Honestly, I have a really hard time spending money on shoes. In my experience, a higher price tag doesn’t always equal better quality. So, instead of dropping over $100 on some Sam Edelman Yaro Sandals, I took a chance on these red block heel sandals for Derby Day. I love them. They’re super comfy (I even wore the black ones to my brother’s wedding), and even after multiple wears, they haven’t failed me or my feet yet.
3. Cable Wire Bracelet– This designer-inspired cable wire bracelet will be at the top of my next Amazon Favorites round-up! I love that it’s flexible, so it can fit just about any wrist, and the quality is pretty darn impressive for the price. Also, if you like stacking bracelets, this chain link bracelet is a close second favorite!
4. Cable Knit Turtleneck– I think I’ve featured this cable knit turtleneck sweater 6 or 7 times already on my blog. I just love it. It’s warm, cozy, and versatile enough to wear with just about anything. See it styled most recently here and here!
5. Square Frame Sunglasses– I get so many compliments on these Gucci-inspired sunglasses! They’re chic, well made, and look just like the real deal. For more of my favorite designer-inspired fashion accessories, click here.
6. Ruffle Monokini– I fell in love with a Trina Turk ruffle monokini with a $300 price tag, and I just couldn’t bring myself to buy it. I decided to scour Amazon for similar styles instead, and I found this gem! I ordered the white, and I’ll be ordering at least one more color for Maine this summer. If you’re not a fan of one-shoulder swimsuits, this off shoulder one piece is another one of my favorite Amazon Fashion finds.
7. Ring Crossbody Bag– I’m not sure I’ll ever find a designer look alike bag I love as much as this one. It looks just like the Chloe Faye, which retails for over $1300, and it’s available in 2 sizes and 3 colors. For more of the best Chloe look-alike bags, click here.
8. Pink Double-Breasted Peacoat– Winter has been brutal this year, so I’ve made quite a few recent outerwear purchases. Of all 50+ of them, this pink peacoat is my favorite. It gives me serious Jackie O vibes, and it’s as warm as it is stylish. I ordered a medium for room to layer underneath, and the sizing is perfect. See it styled here and here!
9. Tiered Tassel Earrings– I don’t consider myself trendy, but tiered tassel earrings are a trend I can confidently get behind. I get compliments every single time I wear these, and I love that they’re affordable and that they come in dozens of colors for different occasions and holidays. You can check out a full round-up of my favorite tassel earrings on Amazon here!
10. Oversized Long Sleeve Tunic– These oversized long sleeve tunics might not look like much, but I own 3, and I wear them just about every day. They’re ridiculously comfy, and they look effortlessly stylish tucked into jeans or shorts. I already own the pink, green, and black, and I’m planning on purchasing even more colors for spring.
And there they are! If you have any questions about quality, fit, or color, feel free to shoot me an email or leave me a comment. I’m happy to help! What are some of your favorite Amazon Fashion purchases of all time? I’d love to check them out!