Puppies are such a joy. Whoever said that happiness is a warm puppy hit the nail right on the head. We’ve got 2– Nala and Nellie, and I can’t imagine life without them. If someone you know took the plunge and adopted a furry friend of their own, I’ve rounded up 15 adorable gift ideas for dog moms below! From experience, you’ll never know how appreciated the gesture will be. Whether you’re saying congrats, Happy Mother’s Day, or treating yourself to some new dog mom swag, these gifts are perfect for puppy moms.
Scroll down to the bottom of this collage for product links! You can also click here to check out my Gifts for Dog Moms ideas list on Amazon, which I update every time I find something new!
Gift Ideas for Dog Moms | 1-5
1. When I Needed a Hand I Found Your Paw Mug– How sweet is this When I Needed a Hand I Found Your Paw mug? It’s perfect for fueling all those early morning dog walks!
2. Dog Mother Wine Lover Tee– Cozy dog mom apparel is always appreciated, especially when it mentions both puppies and wine. This tee is 100% cotton and available in 5 colors. It does run super small, though, so definitely order a few sizes up! For reference, I ordered a women’s medium, and it fits pretty snug.
3. Alex and Ani Prints of Love Charm Bangle– This precious charm bangle is available in both gold and silver and is the perfect gift for a dog lover! With every purchase of this cute bangle, Alex and Ani will donate 20% of the purchase price to the ASPCA to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals across the country.
4. I Hope You Like Dogs Doormat, $40- Kyle bought me this I Hope You Like Dogs doormat for our apartment, and it’s my favorite thing ever. It’s a must-have for unapologetic dog moms everywhere!
5. Collapsible Silicone Travel Bowl Set– No puppy mom can have too many collapsible travel bowls, especially if she’s particularly active! We love taking Nala on hikes, so Kyle and I keep one in my bag, one in the car, one in his backpack, and a handful of other scattered throughout our apartment. You honestly just never know when your pup is going to get thirsty.
Gift Ideas for Dog Moms | 6-10
6. Koko Chewnel Plush Dog Toy– Punny faux-couture dog toys make perfect gifts for new dog owners! From experience, they usually fall into the category of items all dog moms want but aren’t willing to spend money on. I mean, seriously– what puppy wouldn’t love this Koko Chewnel plush dog toy?
7. Chewy Vuitton Plush Dog Toy– Pamper your favorite pup with this super cute Chewy Vuitton squeaky toy! Again, most dog moms aren’t willing to spend $16 on a single Chewy Vuitton dog toy, but oh my gosh would they be elated to receive one!
8. Harry Barker Dog Spa Day Gift Basket– This super cute dog spa gift basket, which was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things for 2018, includes a recycled steel gift basket, terry cloth robe, double-sided bamboo brush, and 2-in-1 shea butter shampoo and conditioner. Sizes range from XS to Large, and you can choose between a pink or blue robe!
9. Dog Mom AF Tee– I get dozens of compliments every time I wear this cozy Dog Mom AF tee! I own it in light blue, but it’s also available in pink, heather blue, navy, and black. It runs small, though, so definitely size up! For reference, I ordered a women’s medium, and it’s snug.
10. Embark Dog DNA Test– The Embark Dog DNA Test is pricey, but it’s so cool, and it was also listed as one of Oprah’s Favorite Things for 2018! With a simple cheek swab, it uses the most accurate breed identification scientifically possible to test for over 250 dog breeds– including wolf, coyote, and village dog ancestry.
Gift Ideas for Dog Moms | 11-15
11. Furbo Dog Camera– My brother and sister-in-law gave us a Furbo for Christmas, and it was hands down our favorite gift. The dogs absolutely love it. Not only can you monitor them via livestream video on your phone, you can toss them treats whenever you want. Nellie will literally stare at it for hours, just hoping a treat will pop out. Yes, they’re pricey, but they make incredible gifts for dog moms!
12. Bone Dry Pet Toy and Accessory Storage Bin– This adorable pet toy bin is under $15 and has over a 4.5-star rating with 1,700+ reviews!
13. Little Dove Dog Teepee– Dog teepees are one of my favorite trends of 2018! Not only do they make great dens, they also fit well in even the most well designed homes.
14. Dyson Animal V8 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner– If you really want to make a dog mom’s day, get her this cordless vacuum. Kyle bought one for me on Prime Day, and it’s been an absolute game changer. We have 2 goldens (who are notorious for shedding), and the Dyson Animal makes it super easy to quickly vacuum up all their hair– as well as dirt, dust, and allergens– without any fuss whatsoever. Highly recommend!
15. Flint Retractable and Refillable Lint Roller– I’ve one of these for every dog and cat owner I know. They’re so handy and easily fit inside your purse or center console. Plus, they come in a handful of fun colors, too!
What are your go-to gifts for dog moms? Any clever ideas (homemade or store-bought) that I should consider? Let me know in the comments! Also, if you didn’t find anything you loved, click here for my Gifts for Dog Moms ideas list on Amazon.
Just so you know, this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission (at absolutely no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy. Thank y’all so much for supporting my small little business and helping me keep the lights on!