*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Picking out gifts for craft lovers can be tough. You may not know what they already have, what they want, and/or what they actually need. Plus, craft lovers tend to want to make their own personalized knick-knacks, so I find it best to buy handy gifts they’ll actually use, like supplies and organization tools. If you’ve followed me for a while now, you know that I’m a pretty big DIYer myself, so I scoured the internet for handy and unique gifts for craft lovers, and I think I found some pretty good stuff! Keep reading for ten of the best Christmas gifts for crafters in today’s post!
Best Gifts for Crafters | 1-10
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link.
1. Colorful Cutting Mats– Trust me, every Cricut and Silhouette user appreciates new cutting mats. I buy new ones every few months because they lose their grip so fast. These
Cricut mats are pink (automatic perk), come in a set of three, and are available in FabricGrip, LightGrip, StandardGrip, StrongGrip, and a variety.
2. Cricut Maker– Cricut Maker machines are pretty pricey, but if you’ve got the budget, they make AMAZING gifts. You can use it to make virtually everything– from paper crafts and iron-on projects to sewing and leather crafts.
If you’re looking for a more budget-friendly smart cutting machine, I love my Cricut Explore Air 2. It does everything I need and more. Another fun option is the Cricut Joy! It’s even more affordable and portable, too, so it’s great for traveling crafters.
3. Non-Stick All-Purpose Scissors– Let me just tell you how quickly vinyl ruins scissors. It’s frustratingly fast. My stepmom bought me a pair of Westcott titanium non-stick scissors for Christmas last year, and they’re amazing. No matter how many sticky materials I cut through, they stay sharp and precise. She actually bought me the smaller 4-inch titanium-bonded scissors, but I also love these 8″ pink Breast Cancer Awareness scissors, too. They’re handy, and they benefit a great cause!
Just an FYI- Fiskars makes pretty amazing non-stick scissors, too! This special edition pink-and-white-striped pair is my favorite!
4. Hot Glue Gun Ornament– If you’re shopping for gifts for crafters who already have smart machines and supplies and everything, this adorable glass hot glue gun ornament is pretty dang perfect.
5. Cute Crafting Sweatshirt– How adorable is this “Weekends, Coffee, & Crafting” sweatshirt?! It’s handmade, which most crafters appreciate, and comes in a bunch of cute colors, too!
6. Paper Drawer Organizer– These paper drawers are great for storing craft paper, cardstock, pens and pencils, and more. They come in a handful of colors (and textures, including rattan!) and fit perfectly in cube organizers, too.
7. Vinyl Storage Rack– Rolls of vinyl are tough to store, so this vinyl storage rack is pretty perfect. It’s designed to store up to 12 vinyl rolls and can be mounted on the wall to save space.
8. 3-Tier Roll Cart– I’ve seen these handy 3-tier roll carts used for pretty much everything, from craft storage to coffee bars to bathroom decor. I personally use mine to hold my Cricut supplies (primarily because my attic office has very little storage), but even if your favorite crafter has tons of built-in shelving and organizers, you really can’t go wrong with these cute carts! Also, if pink isn’t your favorite, these come in a handful of different colors (white, black, teal, etc), too.
9. Cute Crafting Mug– Yes, crafters can make their own mugs, but it’s the thought that counts! This one is available in a few colors and says, “If you walk a mile in my shoes, you’ll end up at the craft store.”
10. Portable Heat Press– Heat presses are amazing gifts for anyone interested in making t-shirts, tote bags, dish towels, etc. I love my Cricut EasyPress 2 (highly recommend– I’ve used it to make DIY wedding welcome bags, a DIY wedding welcome sign, and DIY wine gift bags!), but I’m linking to this portable heat press because it’s a tad bit cheaper and comes in a few different colors.
More Gift Ideas for Everyone On Your List
If you still have a long list of names to check off your shopping list, here are a few gift guides that may help–
- Inexpensive Gifts for Wine Lovers– Shopping for wine lovers can be tough… primarily because wine itself can get so gosh darn expensive. I have quite a few wine lovers in my family, so I rounded up 10+ budget-friendly gift ideas for wine lovers in this post!
- Gifts That Give Back to Animals– If you’re shopping for an animal lover, every item on this gift guide gives back to animals in need!
- Gifts for Travel Lovers– If you’re not particularly travel-savvy, this gift guide is full of handy gift ideas that are perfect for frequent jet-setters.
- Gift Ideas for “The Office” Lovers– The older it gets, the more popular The Office becomes. If you know someone who loves Michael Scott as much as I do, these gift ideas for The Office fans are perfect! Not to brag, but I own just about every item on this list and highly recommend them all.
- Gift Ideas for Gardeners– I originally created this list for Mother’s Day, but it’s proven to be ultra-useful around the holidays, too. It includes more than a dozen creative gardening gift ideas for your favorite gardener!
As always, please let me know if you have any questions about any of the gift ideas for crafters on this list. I love hearing from you guys, and I’m happy to help!
Thanks so much for reading, y’all– and happy shopping!
Click below to shop the post!