Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and since my mom absolutely loves blowing off steam in her garden, I thought it’d be fun to round up a handful of fun gardening gift ideas in today’s post! Click on any item for product details or scroll down to the bottom of this post for more information. If you have any trouble seeing any content, please disable your ad blocker.
Gifts for Gardeners | 1-6
1. Vera Bradley Watering Can– I was elated to see Vera Bradley create a line of gardening tools, and this Vera Bradley watering can is hands down my favorite find. This stylish water can features a movable handle and is perfect for both indoors and outdoors!
2. William Sonoma French Lavender Soap and Lotion Set– Perfect for gifting, this William Sonoma French Lavender Classic Set includes 16-oz. bottles of hand soap and hand lotion along with a handy countertop caddy. All products are made with vitamin-rich botanical essential oils sourced from around the world!
3. Pick a Flower: A Memory Game– This fun Pick a Flower memory game can help turn a botanical novice into a full-blown flower expert!
4. Le Creuset Flower Cocotte– The perfect size for a side dish or one-pot meal, this flower-shaped cast iron casserole dish will brighten up any dinner table.
5. Vera Bradley Garden Tool Set– This glam gardening set includes a colorful hand rake and matching trowel!
6. Vera Bradley Garden Cushion and Glove Set– This glam gardening set includes a colorful garden kneeling cushion and matching gripper gloves with an ergonomic elastic wrist.
Gifts for Gardeners | 7-12
7. Botanical Interests Purple Passion Flower Seed Collection– This seed collection comes with 10 non-GMO flower seed packets, all of which will yield a variety of beautiful purple flowers, and a recyclable green gift box. If she’s more of an herb lover, click here for a non-GMO culinary herb seed collection.
8. William Sonoma Monogrammed Oval Soaps, Set of 3– These gentle, vegetable-based soaps can be personalized and have the most incredible fresh lavender fragrance.
9. Hunter Original Tall Rain Boots– These stylish, waterproof rain boots are insanely comfortable and trendy enough to wear with jeans and a cute top. I currently own 2 pairs and wear them year-round. Oh, and this gorgeous Thundercloud shade is currently on sale for $75!
10. Vera Bradley Double Wall Tumbler with Straw– Help keep your favorite gardener hydrated with this colorful double wall tumbler! If she or you isn’t a fan of this Lavender Meadow print, you can also find this tumbler in a handful of other colorful spring prints, too.
11. Vera Bradley Hybrid iPhone Case– Help protect their smart phone from bumps and accidental drops with this cute iPhone case!
12. Vera Bradley Courtney Patterned Frame Reading Glasses– These stylish reading glasses come in a few different spring patterns!
Didn’t find what you’re looking for? Click here for even more gifts for gardeners and for specially-curated gift guides for beauty junkies, jetsetters, dog moms and just about everyone in between!