*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Looking for the perfect gift for your BFF? After all, she’s awesome, and she deserves a whole lot of love this Christmas! Or maybe you need a Secret Santa gift and you’re at a loss for creative small gift ideas? Either way, I’m confident that I’ve got you covered. If you have a flexible budget, check out this list of 40 gifts she’ll absolutely love this year (prices range from $15 to $450). If you’re hoping to reign in your holiday spending like I’m always trying to do, I’ve also rounded up 25+ of the best gifts for women under 25! If you’re participating in some holiday office gift giving, these also double as great Secret Santa gifts under 25, too!
Click an image for product details or scroll down to the bottom of this post for an itemized description of everything featured.
Gifts for Women under 25 | 1-7
1. Rudolf Knit Eye Mask, $25: Who does want a holiday eye mask?! This reindeer eye mask could be a stand-alone gift or an inclusion in a spa-themed gift basket. This mask also comes in a cute black cat design for cat lovers, a sarma star for dreamers, and blush eyelash style for beauty buffs.
2. Best Friends Donut and Coffee Duo Sweatshirts, $21: A great BFF is the donut to your coffee! Every pair of BFFs needs an obligatory duo sweatshirt set. You can also find more cute BFF sweatshirt sets (and regular graphic sweatshirts, too) from this adorable Etsy shop.
3. Gratitude Glass Jar, $25: This thoughtful gift was declared one of Oprah’s Favorite Things this year. If your bff has had a rough year, this is an awesome gift to help with depression or anxiety. Remind him or her to start each day with an open heart by recording all that they’re grateful for.
4. Umbra Hanging Planter Vase and Geometric Wall Decor, $25: These succulent planter vases were all the rage of Prime Day! The small size is the cheapest (obviously), but these succulent planter vases are also available in a large size and a standing desk size.
5. BP. Ball Drop Earrings, $14: These fashionable ball drop earrings were all the rage in 2017! These are a nearly exact replica of the over-priced BaubleBar ball drop earrings, which retail for around $40. They’re also available in black!
6. Monogrammed Coffee Mug, $25: If it’s not moving, monogram it! If the lady in question loves personalized items, give her this classic monogrammed coffee mug! Just remember to allow enough time for personalization.
7. BP. Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings, $10: Classic CZ stud earrings never go out of style. She’ll love these shiny BP. stud earrings!
Gifts for Women under 25 | 8-14
8. Rose Gold Reusable Lint Roller, $10: An attractive, compact lint roller? Yes, please! This would be the perfect gift for lady bosses, travelers… basically anyone who needs to look great on the go. The best part? It’s reusable, comes in over a dozen different colors, and is super easy to use.
9. Small Ceramic Succulent Planter, $12: For those who prefer ceramic planter pots instead of hanging planter vases, this little pink pot is for them! If they’re not a fan of pink, this ceramic planter pot is also available in 9 different colors.
10. Monogrammed Jewelry Tray, $20: Monograms are awesome and make lasting impressions because extra thought and planning is involved. Instead of getting your BFF a boring old trinket tray, order her a monogrammed jewelry tray! Plus, this one’s on sale.
11. ‘She Believed She Could, So She Did’ Cuff, $25-35: What better way to remember your life mantra than by wearing it on your wrist? This She Believed She Could, So She Did cuff is available in gold, rose gold, and silver. I goofed a bit on the pricing, since only the silver mantra cuff is $25. Gold and rose gold are $35.
12. “Brave Enough” by Cheryl Strayed, $13: I must’ve gifted a copy of this book over a hundred times by now. Brave Enough makes the perfect coffee table, bathroom, or bedside book. Cheryl Strayed is incredible, and she shares snippets of life advice on every page. You can also check out more of my favorite books to give as gifts, too.
13. 1oz Fresh Rose Face Mask, $25: This is one of the absolute best face masks on the market. It’s a cult-favorite hydrating gel mask that’s infused with real rose petals, rose water, and a fancy moisturizing algae. A cute 1oz jar is $25, and the full-sized 3.3 oz Rose Face Mask is available for $62.
14. BP. Metal Rim Cat Eye Sunglasses, $12: These affordable cat eye sunglasses are all the rage. I’m a chronic sunglass loser, so I’ve purchased at least ten pairs of these. They make great gifts, look great on just about everyone, and are available in black and tortoise.
Gifts for Women under 25 | 15-21
15. Leopard Print Scarf, $19: Everyone needs a classic leopard scarf in their fall/winter wardrobe. This scarf is light, versatile, and looks great with just about everything.
16. Voluspa Prosecco Rose Candle, $18: Voluspa candles are all the rage. Plus, they’re an affordable alternative to popular (albeit overpriced) diptyque candles. Their candles are available in dozens of scents, but who doesn’t want a pretty rose gold Prosecco Rose candle?
17. Sugarfina Champagne Gummy Bears, $20: Yes, these champagne gummy bears are overpriced, but trust me, they’re delicious. They also make incredible gifts! You can also find a variety of other Sugarfina candy, including candy gift sets, here.
18. “Drink Pink: A Celebration of Rose” by Victoria James, $20: Stylish coffee table books always go well on Christmas. If you’re insure what your bff likes, it’s almost guaranteed that they enjoy rose.
19. BP. Chain Tassel Pendant Necklace, $12: I’m always on the hunt for higher-end designer dupes. This chain tassel necklace is virtually identical to a similar Kendra Scott style that retails just under $100. Plus, this pendant necklace is on sale and available in both gold and silver.
20. Monogrammed Baseball Hat, $20: If your bff lives in jeans and loves sports, she’ll love you forever for this monogrammed baseball hat. You can order one in over a dozen different colors and fonts. Remember to allow enough time for personalization.
21. Classic Backless Mule Loafers, $23: Add a touch of elegance to her work and weekend ensembles with these classic mules! Mules are super popular this season, but most pairs are well over $100. These backless mule loafers are under $25 and available in black and fun metallic silver.
Gifts for Women under 25 | 22-28
22. Champagne Please Bell, $12: A small part of each and every one of us wants this Champagne Please bell.
23. Vegan Bath Bomb Gift Set, $20: This vegan bath bomb gift set is such an amazing (and affordable) gift! Each set includes 8 handmade, natural, and organic golf ball-sized bath bombs.
24. Pack of 50 Wine Wipes, $20: Does your bff always complain about wine staining her teeth? These wine wipes are the perfect remedy! I’m actually getting these for my boyfriend this year (shh), since his teeth are always dramatically tinted after two sips of red wine. You can also find wine wipes in travel-sized compact form for $7 here
25. ‘Girls Rule This World’ Jersey Top, $13: How cute is this easy-to-wear Girls Rule This World jersey tee? Any tween, teen, young adult, or proud mama would love this top!
26. Original TableTopics Game, $25: I love giving these Table Topics game cubes as gifts! I’ve also received two separate sets myself. Each Table Topics cube is packed with questions to start great conversations, so these make awesome hostess gifts.
27. Yes Way Rose Wine Glass, $14: The perfect stemless wine glass for rose lovers!
28. Reindeer Ceramic Mug and Lid, $20: In case your bff isn’t super into monograms, I also wanted to recommend this precious ceramic reindeer mug! It’s fun, festive, and comes with a lid. How cute is that?! This one keeps flying in and out of stock, so here’s a similar Santa design.
If you didn’t see any gifts under $25 that you loved, you can also check out some of my other affordable holiday gift guides and round-ups:
- 40 of the Best Christmas Gifts for Women in 2017
- Best Christmas Gifts for Her in 2016
- 22 Popular (And Awesome) Gift Ideas for Guys
- 45+ of the Best Books to Give As Gifts
- Affordable Round-Up: Secret Santa Gifts under 25
- Mid-Priced Round-Up: Gifts for Women under 50
- Luxury Round-Up: Gifts for Women under 100
Happy shopping, y’all!
This is the cutest list!!!
Aw, that reindeer mug is too cute. I keep seeing the champagne gummy bears around and they look amazing. Lots of great ideas! Thanks for sharing.