*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
The Lilly Pulitzer for Pottery Barn home collection is here, and it’s pure magic. I’m the world’s biggest Lilly Pulitzer fan, so whenever Lilly releases a new home collection, I go a little crazy. If I had an unlimited budget, which I unfortunately do not, I’d buy everything from the Lilly Pulitzer for Pottery Barn home collection. I was kind of hoping for more affordable, Lilly Pulitzer for Target prices, but as most Pottery Barn fans know, that was wishful thinking. That being said, the collection is absolutely lovely and unlike anything else Pottery Barn has ever done. They’ve created separate items for Pottery Barn, PB Teen, and Pottery Barn Kids, so I’ve rounded up my ten of my favorite items from the Lilly Pulitzer for Pottery Barn and Lilly Pulitzer for PB Teen collections below!
1. PBTeen Open Weave Cave Chair, $555- Seriously, how fun is this open weave cave chair? It comes with comfy cushions and would brighten up just about any nook in the house!
2. Lilly Pulitzer Pom Pom Bolster Pillow, $59.50- I love this pom pom bolster pillow! Not only is it one of the more affordable Lilly Pulitzer for Pottery Barn items, it would add such a fun pop of color to any space. It’s also pretty big, too, which is nice for optimal cuddling!
3. Lilly Pulitzer Spot On Rug, $169-$699- I have a confession. I like PB Teen more than I like Pottery Barn, especially when it comes to rugs and bedding. I absolutely love the pattern and tropical color on this Spot On Rug!
4. Lilly Pulitzer Capiz Pineapple Lamp, $159- I have a thing for pineapples, which makes Lilly Pulitzer a perfect fit for home decor. I had to have this Capiz Pineapple Lamp the second I saw it. It seems a little pricey for a table lamp, but it’s expertly crafted from capiz shells, iron, and MDF. Plus, it’s so darn cute.
5. Lilly Pulitzer Oh Shello Reversible Quilt and Sham, $49.50-$249- Pottery Barn’s bedding has always been reasonably priced, so I was ecstatic to see that bedding would be included in the Lilly Pulitzer for Pottery Barn Home Collection. This colorful quilt and bedding set is reversible, cozy, and tailor made for Lilly lovers. You also check out more bedding and pillows here!
If you love classic blue and white prints, also check out the Lilly Pulitzer Shell of a Time Organic Sheet Set! These gorgeous little details are hand painted, which blows my mind!
6. Lilly Pulitzer Pineapple Mirror Sconce, $129- How gorgeous is this pineapple mirror sconce? I ordered two the day they came out. These would look so cute in any wall collage or hallway!
7. Lilly Pulitzer Adevon Upholstered Headboard, $699- A colorful, non-neutral tufted headboard is hard to find. The Adevon Upholstered Headboard breaks the mold and is available in five different patterns. Although I’m usually partial to pink, I like this Tide Blue pattern most, since it’s the most gender neutral. I live with my boyfriend, and I try not to torture him with too much girliness. The only caveat is that these are made to order, so they’re non-returnable.
8. Lilly Pulitzer Augusta Upholstered Armchair, $949- Imagine having eight of these gorgeous Augusta Upholstered Armchairs seated around a dinner table. You’re imagining my dream home! These armchairs are available in five fun Lilly Pulitzer prints, and I can’t decide which one I love most. These are also made to order, so unfortunately they’re non-returnable.
This Lilly Pulitzer Madison Upholstered Sette is also pretty gorgeous, even though its $1,799 price tag is a bit out of my budget.
9. Lilly Pulitzer Round Shell Mirror, $249- This round shell mirror was practically made for my entryway! I purchased a little too many pineapple-themed items from this collection (can’t wait for my pineapple mirror sconces!), so I think I’m going to try my hand at recreating this beauty at home. We’ll see!
10. Lilly Pulitzer Beach Bathers Beach Towel, $29- Save the best (and the most affordable) for last! How fun is this beach towel? It’s only $29 and is the ultimate pool day essential, especially for flamingo-loving Florida girls! If flamingos aren’t your favorite, the Lilly Pulitzer Home Slice Beach Towel is pretty darn cute, too!
Don’t forget to check out the full Lilly Pulitzer for Pottery Barn, Lilly Pulitzer for PB Teen, and Lilly Pulitzer for Pottery Barn Kids collections for yourself, too! There are hundreds of items– I had such a hard time narrowing it down to ten items. What, if anything, have you picked from the Lilly Pulitzer for Pottery Barn home collection?
If you’re just browsing, you can scroll through all of my favorite pieces below! Click to learn more about each individual item.