Early Cyber Week Steals: 22 Awesome Gift Ideas for Guys

*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*

Shopping for boys requires so much more effort than women get credit for. Although they claim they only want “socks and beer,” they’re all secretly hoping that Santa will surprise them on Christmas morning with the one gift they’ve been praying for but haven’t said one word about to anyone– including you. This year, there’s a 75% chance that item is an Nintendo Classic, which I’ve tactfully included as #1 on this list of popular gift ideas for guys. For the remaining 25% chancers, it’s a toss-up. I asked Kyle to write down some things he would enjoy (or has enjoyed) receiving for Christmas, and using his hilarious hand-written list, I carefully curated this list of 22 popular gift ideas for guys in 2016, ranging from $10 to $260 in price.

If you need to firmly stay within a budget, no worries– I’ve also linked to similar items for less whenever applicable. Plus, Shopbop and East Dane are having a crazy pre-Black Friday sale right now that’ll (hopefully) help mitigate your budgetary woes! Use code GOBIG16 to take 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off orders of $500+, and 25% off orders of $800+ on all full-price and sale items! The offer ends Monday, November 28th at midnight, so start shopping early to make sure the items you want don’t sell out.

22 popular gift ideas for guys this Christmas

Popular Gift Ideas for Guys 2016 | 1-6

1. Nintendo NES Classic, $60 | 2. Annual Spotify Premium Subscription (if he’s more of a movie buff than a music buff, a Filmstruck subscription makes a great alternative), $93-120 | 3. Giant Peppermint Twist Snow Tube, $25 (similar inflatable toys linked) | 4. MiiR 64oz Growler, $55 | 5. Areaware Cube Drink Rocks, $35 (similar product linked) | 6. Star Wars Christmas Mug, $15

Popular Gift Ideas for Guys 2016 | 7-12

7. “Food & Beer” Book, $50 (full list of the best books to give as gifts in 2016 linked) | 8. Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker, $129 (similar products linked) | 9. Flight 001 5-in-1 Universal Travel Adapter, $35 | 10. Marvis 7 Days of Flavor Toothpaste Gift Set, $36 | 11. Baxter of California Pomade Mixer Set, $28 | 12. Baxter of California Double Edged Razor Set, $260

Popular Gift Ideas for Guys 2016 | 13-18

13. Daniel Wellington Dapper St. Mawes Watch, $249 (similar styles linked) | 14. Herschel Supply Co. Heritage Classic Backpack, $60 | 15. Begg and Co. Blackwatch Scarf, $85 (similar styles linked) | 16. Nixon Go Beanie, $20 (similar styles linked) | 17. Ralph Lauren Microfiber Robe, $85 (similar styles linked) | 18. Shepherd Jon Slippers, $85 (similar styles linked)

Popular Gift Ideas for Guys 2016 | 19-22

19. Woodlore Shoe Fresh Inserts, $10 | 20. Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses, $175 (similar styles linked) | 21. Sorel Caribou WL Boots, $170 | 22. Storm Trooper Crew Socks, $25

Happy Shopping! Don’t forget to check out Shopbop and East Dane when you have a chance. It’s a pretty sweet sale with NO exclusions! Oh, and for 24 of the best Christmas gifts for her in 2016, click here.


One thought on “Early Cyber Week Steals: 22 Awesome Gift Ideas for Guys

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *