Need some quick 4th of July outfit inspiration? Whether you want to be super extra and match your dogs (like me) or wear something versatile and low key, I’m rounding up 10 simple and preppy 4th of July outfit ideas in today’s post! I’ve tried to include outfit ideas for every occasion– from backyard barbecues to dressier cocktail parties (if those even exist on the 4th of July), so I hope you find something that works for you. If you don’t, check out this post for a handful of versatile 4th of July style picks under $50!
Preppy 4th of July Outfit Ideas
1. Red floral eyelet top + white distressed jeans + red beaded earrings (read the full outfit post here)
2. Blue striped u-neck midi dress + espadrille slide sandals (read the full outfit post here)
3. Blue striped button front top + white jeans + red crossbody + red block heel sandals + red beaded earrings (read the full outfit post here)
4. Red polka dot midi dress + white convertible ring crossbody bag + red beaded earrings (read the full outfit post here)
5. Navy plaid shirtdress + skinny braided belt + white sandals (read the full outfit post here)
6. Navy jumpsuit + pearl stud earrings (read the full outfit post here)
7. Blue striped shorts + tied white oxford shirt (read the full outfit post here)
8. Classic chambray shirtdress + skinny braided belt + slide espadrille sandals
9. Embroidered white tank + mid rise jean shorts + red slide sandals + red beaded earrings (full outfit post coming next week!)
10. Mariner-striped tee + white mid-rise shorts + white tassel earrings (with coordinating red gingham dog bows and collars)
And, in case you’ve already picked out your 4th of July outfit and want to match your dog, you can find some adorable dog bows, bow ties, and collars on Etsy here! Shipping was super fast, so there’s still time to get yours before the 4th!
Thanks for reading, y’all! If you need more patriotic outfit inspiration, check out these 4th of July style picks under $50. Oh, and let me know if you have any questions about sizing and/or quality– I’m happy to help!