*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
This post is sponsored by Perrier® Carbonated Mineral Water, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Mojitos are one of my all-time favorite spring and summer cocktails! They can be so incredibly refreshing, especially if you mix in the right seasonal flavoring. I’ve been on a giant peach kick lately ( so much so that I bought this cute Sweet As a Peach tee from Draper James), so I decided to whip up a batch of skinny peach mojitos for Memorial Day weekend. Y’all… they’re ridiculous. I found this recipe on Sweet Phi and then made a few adjustments to keep the calories in check. I mean, when you drink these by the pitcher, those things add up. Anyways, if you enjoy a nice peach mint cocktail, you’ll be sipping on these all season. Keep reading for instructions and a printable skinny peach mojito recipe card!
Here’s everything you’ll need to make a skinny peach mojito:
- Perrier Peach Mineral Water (it’s got zero calories and is downright delicious!)
- Blue Agave (I use Wholesome Organic Blue Agave)
- White Rum (I used Mount Gay)
- 4 Peaches
- Fresh Mint Leaves
Skinny Peach Mojito Recipe
These skinny peach mojitos are great because they’re delicious and they’re super easy to make! Keep reading for a step-by-step tutorial. You’ll also find a printable/downloadable recipe card at the bottom of this post!
Start by making the simple syrup! To make these skinny peach mojitos actually skinny, combine 3/4 cup of organic blue agave and 1/2 cup hot water in a heat-safe container. Heat in the microwave for a minute. I like mine a little bit sweet, but if you aren’t a fan of sweet cocktails, reduce the blue agave to 1/2 cup.
Next, grab a pitcher and add in the peach slides, fresh mint leaves, and half of the simple syrup. Use a good muddler (I use this one) to vigorously muddle the peaches and mint together. From experience, if the pitcher you’re using doesn’t have a wide mouth, this process can be way more difficult than it needs to be. If that’s the case, muddle the peaches and mint outside of the pitcher and add them in later.
Once everything’s all muddled, add in the ice, white rum, and three cans of Perrier Peach and stir. Perrier Peach adds an additional layer of calorie-free peach flavor that really puts this skinny peach mojito recipe on another level.
Lastly, the pitcher will yield six skinny peach mojitos! Pour them into serving glasses, add a straw, and spoon in some extra peach slices and mint sprigs for garnish. Enjoy!
- 3/4 Cup Blue Agave
- 1/2 Cup Hot Water
- 4 Fresh Peaches (pitted and sliced)
- 1 Cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- 6-8 oz White Rum
- 3 Cans Perrier Peach Carbonated Mineral Water
- 1 Cup Ice
- Combine the blue agave and hot water in a heat-safe container. Heat in the microwave for a minute to yield syrup.
- In the bottom of a pitcher, add the peach slices, fresh mint leaves, and half of the simple syrup. Use a muddler to vigorously muddle the peaches and mint together. Add remaining simple syrup.
- Add in the ice, white rum, and Peach Perrier. Stir.
- Pour mojitos into serving glasses, adding a straw and few peach slices and mint leaves for garnish.
- I used 3/4 cup of blue agave as a replacement for 1 cup of white sugar (mixed with 3/4 cup of hot water). If you don't like your mojitos sweet, use 1/2 cup of blue agave mixed with 1/2 cup hot water for simple syrup and/or add in a few extra ounces of rum.
- If the pitcher you're using doesn't have a wide mouth, muddle the peaches and mint leaves in an open container and then add them in afterwards.
- Remove rum to have a non-alcoholic mocktail!
Oh, and if you love peach swag, this Sweet as a Peach tee is for you! I’ve been wearing mine on repeat. Click here to shop! You can also find outfit details below.
If you loved this peach mint cocktail, you’ll also love this light blackberry mango mojito recipe! What’s your favorite summer cocktail recipe?
PS- Love Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water? You can enter to win a year’s worth of Perrier flavors here! Good luck!