This shop has been compensated by Dial®. #ShopDialatWalmart #sponsored
Being born and raised in Florida, probably my favorite thing about living in the Midwest is the fact that we actually have seasons. However, I’m quickly learning that with changing seasons comes germs. Speaking from experience (I taught preschool in my early 20s and loved every second of it), sweater weather or no sweater weather, the seasonal transition can be rough for adults who spend lots of time with little ones. New moms, teachers, and community volunteers all fall into that category. So, to help them wash away the germs and stay on top of their game this year, I thought it’d be fun to put together a Stay Well gift basket featuring a few of my favorite Dial® products, all of which support Big Brothers Big Sisters of America® and can be found at Walmart!
I love this particular new mom and teacher gift basket idea because it’s simple and, most importantly, affordable. Mine cost under $40, and I found everything I needed at Walmart. Here are some ideas for what to include in your own Stay Well gift basket:
- Dial® Spring Water™ Body Wash- Nothing says wellness like healthy-feeling skin! I love Dial® Body Wash Spring Water™ because it smells amazing, provides lightweight hydration, and its bottle was actually designed by a Big Brothers Big Sisters of America® Little in Kansas City! How fun is that?!
- Dial® Complete Spring Water Foaming Hand Wash- It’s the #1 doctor-recommended hand soap for a reason, y’all! Dial Complete® Foaming Hand Wash kills 99.99% of bacteria found in your home or classroom, and it’s mild enough for daily use.
- Dial Complete® Spring Water Foaming Hand Wash Refill- I mean, when it comes to little ones, you can never have too much soap on hand.
- Cozy Blanket and Slippers- Staying calm and cozy during the colder months is a must.
- Coffee Mug- Everyone loves a good coffee mug! You can also go a step further and include some herbal teas and hot chocolate inside, too!
- Yummy Smelling Candles- As wonderful as they smell, candles can actually help you relax, feel calm, and energized!
- Pumpkins, Flowers, and Eucalyptus- Because… why not?
Once you’ve picked out all your gift items, find a cute basket (I personally love the natural woven look), fill it with crinkle paper, and start arranging the items. I always position larger/heavier items in the back and smaller/lighter items up front.
Whenever possible, I like to incorporate some “do good” products in my gift baskets to help raise awareness for causes I care about. The Dial® brand, for one, is a proud supporter of Big Brothers Big Sisters of America®. They’re pledging a lump sum of $100,000 to Big Brothers Big Sisters of America®’s Healthier Futures™ program, which aims to teach children healthy hygiene habits. You can also earn cash back (while supplies last) with this Ibotta offer when you purchase at Walmart!
One of my personal mottos? If it’s not moving, put a bow on it. I’m kidding, but I do love adding beautiful ribbon bows to gift baskets. Wrap one around any blankets (or anything soft, like a robe or sweater) or tie one around the basket itself.
I own way too many flower arranging books, so I thought it’d be sweet to include some little white pumpkins, fresh eucalyptus, and baby’s breath in the basket, too. Not only are they pretty and seasonal, they make great fillers if your gift basket is looking a little sparse.
And before you know it, you’ve got a gorgeous custom gift basket ready to go! Super cute, right? And it’s such a fun way to send get well wishes before anyone gets sick.
In case you have any trouble finding any of the Dial® products I featured, head to the personal hygiene section in Walmart. Here’s a snapshot of the aisle where I found all mine–
Who would y’all gift a Stay Well gift basket to? Your child’s favorite teacher? A new mom? Your best friend who volunteers with kids in the community? I’d love to know! Also, if you think of anything I should add to my gift basket, please let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading, y’all!