Fun fact– I can quote just about every single episode of The Office. Funnily enough, most of my friends can, too. When brainstorming gift guides this year, I felt it appropriate to include a roundup of amazing The Office themed gift ideas for fellow Dunder Mifflin fans. Click anywhere on the collage to shop or scroll below for itemized descriptions of featured items.
The Office Themed Gift Ideas | 1-8
1. Dwight, You Ignorant Slut Pillow– Every time I look at this pillow, I can literally hear Michael projecting, “Dwight, you ignorant slut!” from the top of the Dunder Mifflin building. Just a heads up that the insert isn’t included, though. You can order one here.
2. Dundie Award– Yes, you can buy your very own professionally dressed businessman trophy– complete with little plastic briefcase– online! Every true fan knows that a Dundie Award is the highest honor any businessman (or woman) can achieve, so display yours proudly on your desk or trophy shelf to create the ultimate conversation piece.
3. Probably Watching The Office Doormat– There’s no better way to welcome a guest into your home than with this cute Probably Watching the Office doormat!
4. Dunder Mifflin Sweatshirt– The easiest way to spot fellow The Office fans is to wear this Dunder Mifflin sweatshirt in public. You’ll get high fives and smiles from strangers like never before.
5. The Office Coffee Mug Set– This set is the ultimate trifecta of The Office coffee mugs! Plus, all 3 mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe!
6. World’s Best Boss Socks– Cozy socks always make great gifts. Cozy World’s Best Boss socks make incredible gifts. Give a pair to your boss for Christmas for extra brownie points!
7. That’s What She Said Smartphone Grip and Stand– I’ve been wanting a smartphone grip for a while now, so the second I saw this That’s What She Said PopSocket, I knew I had to have it. PopSockets provide a secure hold for easier texting, calling, photos, and selfies (ie. no more phones falling on your face when you’re lying down) and features an expandable stand for watching videos and taking FaceTime calls hands-free.
8. Dwight Schrute Bobblehead– It’s true, y’all. Dwight Schrute’s famous bobblehead is available on Amazon with a collectible box and message from Dwight Schrute himself!
The Office Themed Gift Ideas | 9-16
9. Assistant to the Regional Manager Notepad– I’m not sure which one is funnier– the fact that this notebook exists or the fact that it’s sold by The Scranton Strangler. Check out more The Office themed notepads here.
10. That’s What She Said Party Game– That’s What She Said is the board game equivalent of spiking the punch, and it’s amazing. Think Apples to Apples meets Cards Against Humanity with better rules and more cards.
11. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica. Pillow– Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica. That quote never gets old, and the fact that you can order it printed on a pillow makes me very happy! Just a heads up that the insert isn’t included, though. You can order one here.
12. Dunder Mifflin Baseball Cap– There’s no better recreational way to show your Dunder Mifflin pride than with a baseball cap! This style is available in 4 boring colors and costs under $15 Schrute bucks.
13. The Office Name Plate– If you’re a fan of The Office, this sign will meet (nay exceed) all of your wildest expectations and bring joy to you every time you go into your office/cubicle/bedroom/bathroom/wherever.
14. Schrute Farms Bed and Breakfast Sweatshirt– Schrute Farms is Scranton’s hottest agro-tourism destination. Buy this sweatshirt, which happens to be available in over a dozen fun colors, to show your support!
15. Do You Think That Doing Alcohol Is Cool? Flask– I have two questions for you– “Do you think that smoking drugs is cool? Do you think that doing alcohol is cool?” This amazing (and functional!) flask is made of stainless steal and includes a screw off lid to prevent leaks!
16. The Office Clue Edition– Unfortunately, The Office Clue Edition is technically a collector’s item, so it’s also outrageously expensive. If you’re down to spend over $200 on The Office memorabilia, though, I salute you!
For more The Office show gift ideas, click here to check out my Gifts for The Office Lovers list on Amazon. I add new items the second I find them. Also, for more gift ideas for everyone on your list (not just The Office fans), check out some of my holiday gift guides below: