*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Hi guys! I know it’s well into April and I’m just a few days late in posting my favorite things for March, but better late than never, right? If it’s any excuse, I was in Florida for the past 6 days, and time literally flew. Anyways, here are a few of the things that made the ultra dreary month of March a little brighter—
1. These Old Navy Anytime Chinos are probably my favorite spring find so far this season. As comfy as they are, I love that they can be dressed up for date night (or even work) so easily. See them styled here.
2. This 3-row styling comb is a must-have for training a new part. I normally don’t buy things directly from the hair salon (I swear they’re always 50%+ Amazon), but I was so impressed with this tool, and I had to have it. Of course, it is available on Amazon, and it is 50% cheaper. Go figure.
3. I’m trying to turn my thumb from black to green, and Walmart’s Garden Center has a bunch of gorgeous perennial flower seeds right now. They’re not available online unfortunately, but if you’re willing to brave the in-store shopping experience, there’s at least a hundred different mixes of affordable flower seeds, including peonies, snapdragons, begonias, etc!
4. This Louis Vuitton Neverfull dupe is seriously gorgeous and a dead ringer for the real deal. In case you missed it, I put together a Part Two of the Best Designer Dupes on Amazon, and in my opinion, this guy’s the best of the bunch.
5. I never thought I’d be super into cleaning products, but Mrs. Meyers Spring Collection is to die for, y’all. I ordered a peony-scented Mrs. Meyers Spring Trio and Room Refresher from Grove Collaborative, and I’ve been looking around trying to find things to clean with it. If peonies aren’t your thing, you can also grab products in mint and lavender for a limited time, too.
6. Confession: I have an unhealthy obsession with Elizabeth Holmes. Kyle and I crushed Bad Blood, which reads like a legitimate thriller, on a road trip about 6 months ago, and I’m still deeply invested in the Theranos story. If you liked the book as much as I did, there are two new Elizabeth Holmes documentaries on HBO (The Inventor) and Hulu (ABC 20/20’s The Dropout). Definitely worth a watch!
7. Kyle literally lives in Lululemon and has no dress clothes, so he ordered a custom suit from Indochino for our friends’ wedding. If you’ve never heard of them before, it’s such a cool business model for men. They pick out a suit design they like and then submit their measurements online. About two weeks later, they receive a completely custom suit in the mail. It’s kind of pricey (typically $300+), but if you sign up for their email list, you can get $25 off your first suit order!
8. I normally can’t stand the smell of sunless tanner, but Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer actually smells pleasant, and it gives you a pretty incredible build-able base tan. Plus, you can apply it while it’s still wet, and it won’t stain your clothing.
9. We’ve been on a big comedy kick lately, and I have two shows/specials to recommend— Crashing on HBO (created by and starring Pete Holmes) and Nate Bergatze’s The Tennessee Kid on Netflix. If you like “clean” comics, you’ll love both these guys. We finished all 3 seasons of Crashing in 48 hours, and I legitimately almost peed my pants during Nate Bergatze’s special.
10. I’m extremely particular about swimsuits, and I’m loving CUPSHE on Amazon. Swimsuits all fit within the $25-50 price range, and they’re insanely good quality. I ordered this gem in yellow and wore it on repeat in Florida.
And there you have it! I promise April’s Things I Loved roundup won’t be almost two weeks late. That being said, we did have an absolutely amazing time visiting Kyle’s family in St. Pete, and I’m missing everyone already. I will admit, though, that I’m happier than a clam to be cuddling with the puppies right now. What are y’all up to this weekend? Any fun plans?