*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Happy New Year, y’all! If you’ve been following me for a while now, you know how much I love Amazon Fashion. Some items are definitely better than others, but ugh– it’s an affordable style goldmine if you know where to look! So, even though it was super tough to narrow them down, I’m rounding up my top 10 favorite Amazon Fashion finds of 2019 in today’s post, all of which just so happen to be under $50! I own (and love) all these items personally, so please feel free to ask any questions about fit, quality, or pricing in the comments. Keep reading for all 10 of my favorite Amazon Fashion finds of 2019!
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link.
1. Fleece Pullover– This cozy fleece pullover is the softest thing in my closet right now! It looks just like the crazy popular Abercrombie version, too, but it’s less than half the price. I bought it in all pink and gray/pink (size small)!
2. Cross Band Slippers– You’ve probably seen these cross band fleece slippers all over Insta– and for good reason. They’re so soft and so darn comfy! I own them in pink and want them in every other color, too. Side Note: They make incredible gifts!
3. Ruffle Chiffon Dress– I bought this white ruffle chiffon dress on a whim– thinking it’d be too long for me, but y’all– it’s perfect. It comes in 7 different colors, although I’m partial to the white, and would make an amazing rehearsal dinner dress, bridal shower dress, or everyday LWD. For reference, I’m 5’7″ and ordered a small (see it styled here)!
4. Felt Bag Organizer Insert– Life became so much simpler when I ordered this felt bag organizer insert! It fits my LV Neverfull dupe bag (#7 on this list) perfectly and helps keep everything in its place and ready to go. Plus, it has over a 4.5-star rating on Amazon with more than 2,000 reviews and comes in 12 colors and 6 different sizes.
5. Apple Watch Band– This replacement silicone Apple Watch band has been a game changer. My original Apple Watch is white, and as much as I love it, it sticks out on my wrist like a sore thumb. So, after seeing its ridiculous reviews (over 4.5-star rating with 4,000+ reviews), I bought this replacement band in a few different colors (pink sand is my favorite) and wear my watch pretty much every day now. Oh, and did I mention it’s under $10?! Or that it comes in a few different 3-pack varieties for under $15?! Such a steal!
6. Open Front Cardigan– I came across this open front knit cardigan on my search for Nordstrom Sale dupes, and I’m so glad I did. Not only is it under $30, it’s shockingly well made and so darn comfy. It comes in over a dozen colors, too! See it styled here.
7. LV Neverfull Dupe– I’m a budget bag shopper (see my favorites here and here!), and my favorite find of 2019 has to be this checkered tote bag! It holds so much stuff and looks just like the real $2000+ deal. Full disclosure, though– the exact item I purchased is no longer available on Amazon… but it is available at Walmart. See it styled here, here, and here!
8. French Terry Fleece Jogger Pants– Y’all… I’d live in these french terry fleece jogger sweatpants if I could! I think a lot of people feel the same way because A. they have amazing reviews and B. they’re always flying in and out of stock. I own the light gray heather star print (size XS), and words can’t describe how cozy they are! Here’s hoping some of the solid colors come back in stock before winter’s over!
9. Amazon Essentials V-Neck Tees– I heard a bunch of good buzz about these Amazon Essentials v-neck shirts when they sold out on Prime Day, so I ordered a few sets (white/white and light pink/light gray) as soon as I saw them back in stock. Let me just say– there’s a reason why so many people rave about these v-necks. They’re ridiculously comfy and flattering, and their softness holds up wash after wash. I wear mine out, to bed, to the gym… I literally come up with reasons to justify not taking them off for days at a time. Ugh, just… highly recommend!
10. Split Maxi Dress– This ridiculously soft split maxi dress is under $25, has pockets, and is an absolute staple in the spring and summer. I own it in both gray and navy (it comes in over a dozen colors/prints) and wear them both every chance I get. See the gray styled here!
What were some of your favorite Amazon Fashion finds from 2019? Any particular items you recommend?! Let me know if the comments!