*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Happy 2021, y’all! As usual, Amazon Fashion was a goldmine for affordable fashion finds (particularly loungewear) this year. It was super tough to narrow them down, but I’m rounding up my top ten favorite Amazon Fashion finds of 2020 in today’s post! Not only are they all awesome, they’re all under $50, too! I own (and love) all these items personally, so please feel free to ask any questions about fit, quality, or pricing in the comments. Keep reading for all ten of my top Amazon Fashion finds of 2020!
Best of 2020: Top Amazon Fashion Finds under $50
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link. You can also click anywhere on the image to see my Best of 2020: Top Amazon Fashion Finds list on Amazon.
1. Blue and White Button Down Midi Dress– I love everything about this sweet little button down midi dress– from the front pockets to the print (this is called C6-Floral FYI). Also, the fabric is soft and ultra-breathable without being see-through, which is always a plus. I’ve actually worn this dress in a handful of posts throughout the year, too (here and here), so you can see how it looks on a real person. For reference, I wear a size small, and it fits perfectly.
2. Dalmatian Print Sweater– This dalmatian-print Daily Ritual sweater legitimately feels like a pajama top. It’s that soft. The print itself is also really fun, too, and I love that it looks great with leggings, jeans, or dress pants. My only gripe with this particular sweater is that it’s almost always out of stock, so if you see it available in your size (and preferred print/color– it comes in a handful of different ones), snag it while you can! For reference, I ordered a size small, and it’s perfectly oversized. If you like your sweaters more fitted, size down.
3. Lark & Ro Flutter Sleeve Dress– This sweet little pink dress has become a wardrobe staple for me. It’s lined, incredibly good quality, and looks adorable paired with a blazer for more formal occasions and with flats for casual outings. I also really love the split neck and flutter cap sleeve details. They’re absolutely darling in person! For reference, I ordered a size 0, and I love the way it fits (primarily thanks to the tie waist).
4. Tory Burch-Inspired Flat Sandals– I love Millers just as much as the next girl, but they’re so expensive, and it’s hard to justify buying them sometimes. These Sam Edelman flats look nearly identical and have wonderful reviews. I ordered them in patent black and get compliments all the time. For reference, I’m a 7.5, and I ordered a 7.5. If you’re on the fence, size up to be safe.
5. Gucci-Inspired Quilted Crossbody– This adorable Gucci-inspired bag is essentially three handbags in one– a crossbody, an over-shoulder purse, and a clutch. It’s incredible quality, too, and comes in over a dozen colors!
6. Oversized Batwing Sleeve Turtleneck– I had my doubts about how this oversized turtleneck would fit. That said, I ordered it in white anyway because it has over a 4.5-star rating with more than 8,000 reviews. Let me be upfront and honest– if you don’t like oversized clothing, this top isn’t for you. If you do, you’ll love it. It’s so soft and cozy and looks adorable paired with pretty much any bottoms in your closet. See it styled with sequin joggers for NYE here! For reference, I ordered an XS, and it runs large. Definitely size down if you’re on the fence.
7. Mid-Waist White Cut-Off Shorts– I’m so so so glad I bought these shorts for summer. Actually, I ended up buying two pairs– A-White and A-Light Blue. The photos make them look like they’re meant for 18-year-olds only, but they offer almost a shocking amount of coverage in person. I honestly think they’ve gotten more wear than any other shorts I own. They’re trendy and distressed without being “booty shorts” (for lack of a better term) or looking frumpy– and they’re soft and stretchy, which every girl loves. For reference, I ordered a small, and both pairs fit perfectly– which, for me, means covers my butt in a flattering manner.
8. Lark & Ro Long Sleeve V-Neck– I’ll be honest– what drew me to this Lark & Ro sweater was the Rosette color. It’s as gorgeous in person as it is online. I wasn’t expecting to love the v-neck sweater itself so much, though. It’s lightweight, doesn’t pill, and is incredibly well made. The fabric is also so soft. It doesn’t wrinkle easily either which is great for working women, and it can also be dressed up with dress pants or down with jeans, which is also great for working women. For reference, this v-neck comes in twelve colors, and I ordered a small.
9. V-Neck Wrap Top– I ordered this top for Maine this summer and ended up buying three more when I got home (one of which is a blue striped pattern that’s essentially the exact same top from another seller). It’s just the perfect summer top– not too low cut, breezy, and super cute and flattering. It has adjustable straps, too, which is always a plus. For reference, I ordered a small in all three and love the fit.
10. French Terry Fleece Joggers– I live in athleisure these days, and these french terry fleece joggers are my favorite bottoms. They come in over two dozen colors and are just so darn comfy. Full disclosure, though– you may have to wait a few weeks for these joggers to ship. They fly in and out of stock. For reference, I ordered an XS, and they’re still a little roomy. Definitely size down if you’re on the fence.
What were some of your favorite Amazon Fashion finds from 2020? Any particular items you recommend?! Let me know if the comments! Also, if you’re not a Prime member yet, click below for a free 30-day trial!