*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Good morning, y’all! Today is a VERY BIG day! Why? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Early Access just kicked off at midnight, and the deals are huge. I know the sale can be a bit overwhelming, so I’ve rounded up fifty of the top Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks that’ll sell out fast! Keep reading for the full list, plus some important information about the NSale.
Here is some important information before getting into my top fifty Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 picks that will sell out the fastest! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 will run for 3 1/2 weeks! Early access will run today, July 13, through Thursday, July 20. The sale will then open to the public on Friday, July 21 and will run through Sunday, August 6. So what is the whole “early access” thing about? Early Access means you get first dibs on the sale if you have a Nordstrom debit or credit card.
If you don’t have Nordstrom debit or credit card, you have to wait until general public access starts on Friday, July 21st to take advantage of the deals. You can always apply for a Nordstrom credit card to start saving sooner. If approved, you can sign in to access your card online and start shopping right away. Plus, you’ll earn 2 points per dollar spent in stores and online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and Trunk Club, and you’ll get a $20 bonus when you spend $100 at Nordstrom on the day you’re approved.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Picks | 1-26
Please disable your ad blocker and click each image to shop! Keep scrolling down for a product review, description, available colors, and assessment of demand.
1. Leith Easy Circle Cardigan, $49.90 // $75- Leith is known for making some of the coziest lightweight layers around, and this easy circle cardigan will be no exception.Leith is also available exclusively at Nordstrom, and this cardigan sold out in 24 hours last year! So, Nordstrom brought it back in several more colors: tan, burgundy, charcoal, and pale pink.
2. Tory Burch Adeline Riding Boots, $299.90 // $498– Virtually every woman wants a pair of Tory Burch riding boots, especially when they’re newly released and almost 40% off. Typically Tory Burch boots only go on sale well past season, so this is your one chance to grab a new pair while there’s still time ample to wear them! Oh, and they are available in both black and brown!
3. Kendra Scott Elle Filigree Drop Earrings, $39.90 // $60- Kendra Scott’s Elle earrings are insanely popular, and the gold, silver, and rose gold filigree are so versatile. Again, Kendra doesn’t go on sale often, so grab these while you can!
4. Lush Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic, $27.90 // $42- Lush is a Nordstrom fan favorite, and this style was one of their top sellers last year. It comes in about a zillion colors (black, light blue, burgundy, bright red, ivory, hunter green, and pale pink) and can be styled for brunch, church, work– you name it. It’s in stock all season, but this is the only time you can get it for almost 40% off!
5. Lush Ruffle T-Shirt Dress, $29.90 // $45- Lush’s t-shirt dress was a huge hit last year, and this year they added fun ruffles to the sleeves. For under $30 at Nordstrom, you can’t get much cuter! Available in olive green, heather gray, and pale pink!
6. adidas Tubular Viral 2 Sneakers, $74.90 // $99.95- Athleisure is super in right now, and these adorable pale pink sneakers are as cute as they are comfy. They’re also available in all white. These sneaks will be $100 everywhere else, so buy them while they’re 25% off!
7. Michele Cape Silicone Strap Watch, $229.90 // $345- I got my first ever Michele watch for my birthday last year, and I’m just as obsessed with it as I was when I got it. This particular style is much more affordable than the traditional gold or silver Michele watches, and it’s much more popular for that very reason. Grab it while it’s only 35% off.
8. Tory Burch Frida Zip Around Leather Wallet, $129.90 // $198- Every bag needs a matching wallet, and this wallet is just under 35% off. Available in black, french gray, and light oak.
9. Tory Burch Bryce Sandal, $149.90 // $228- The Tory Burch Miller sandals became insanely popular over the past few years, and the Bryce sandals will likely follow in their footsteps, especially in a versatile colors like black, blue, sand, white, and bright red! Grab them while they’re almost 35% off!
10. BRUNETTE Fries Before Guys Sweatshirt, $51.90 // $79- I have a boyfriend, and I still want this sweatshirt. Sassy tees and sweatshirts are all the rage, so this item will likely be on of the first to sell out.
11. BP. Tale Open Toe Mule, $49.90 // $79.95- Mules and slides became uber popular over the past few months, and these BP open toed mules are as chic as they are versatile! Available in black suede, gray suede, and red suede.
12. Sole Society Tamika Genuine Calf Hair Clutch, $52.90 // $79.95- Sole Society always make great dupe bags, and this one look strikingly similar to its $250+ Clare V counterpart. With fall right around the corner, leopard print is going to be back in season, and everyone will have this clutch on their shopping list.
13. BP. Leopard Print Scarf, $11.90 // $19- Even though it’s scorching hot in the middle of summer, fall really is only a few weeks away. Last year, BP blanket scarves sold out super quickly and weren’t re-stocked right away, so if you love this leopard print scarf as much as I do, grab it while it’s still in stock! This Nordstrom BP. multicolor grid scarf is also to die for, and it’s only $18.90!
14. Stuart Weitzman Elevated Over-the-Knee Boots, $499.90 // $798- These boots were an over-the-knee sensation last year, and the trend has only gotten hotter. The almost $800 price tag is a little hard to stomach, so grab these while they’re on sale before they sell out! Available in both brown and black!
15. AG The Legging Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans, $149.90 // $225- AG super skinny jeans are a fan favorite and were one of the most popular items during the 2016 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! These jeans do wonders for your figure, they’re great quality, and they last forever. Grab a pair while they’re almost 35% off.
16. Rag & Bone Margot Fringe Bootie, $329.90 // $495- Rag & Bone fans wait for this sale all year to get more than 30% off on their dream booties. For anyone willing to splurge, these booties are worth it. They’re the perfect blend of classic tailoring and an edgy-yet-understated urban aesthetic.
17. Chelsea28 Bell Sleeve Poplin Blouse, $58.90 // $89- Bell sleeves swept both the runway Instagram this spring/summer. At just under $60, this bell sleeve poplin blouse is a must-have! Available in both blue stripes and white.
18. ASTR the Label Drapey Roll Tab Sleeve Jacket, $89.90 // $135- The weather’s going to start cooling off relatively soon, so cardigans are a hot ticket item, especially the one’s under $100. This open-front jacket styled with roll-tab sleeves was a best seller last year, and it will almost definitely be one again this year. Available in a gorgeous white sand color!
19. Tory Burch Frida Leather Satchel, $329.90 // $498- This is the classiest of all classy black bags, and again, Tory Burch sales are hard to come by, especially for popular new items. Grab this bag while it’s almost 35% off. Available in black, french gray, and light oak!
20. Diptyque Scented Candle Set, $55 ($75 Value)- Everyone, myself included, goes crazy over Diptyque. This set is only available during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017, and it won’t last long. Last year, their limited edition candle set sold out in a few hours, and I don’t remember it being re-stocked more than once. This candle set makes an incredible gift, and it’s also perfect for adding ambiance throughout your home! Plus, when the wick is all the way burnt, you can drain out the wax and use the candle holders as decorate jars or vases!
21. Via Spiga Double Breasted Trench Coat, $119.90 // $180- This is an item I’ll personally be purchasing to weather the Missouri fall and winter. It looks like Burberry, but it’s about one tenth of the cost. It’s also about 33% off.
22. BP. Ruffle Cold Shoulder Pullover, $31.90 // $49- Cold shoulders are one of summer’s biggest trends, and now you can transition it into a fall piece with this super cozy and affordable pullover! BP is one of my favorite (and just about every other millennial’s favorite) brands, since its pricing is affordable without compromising quality. All BP. items are likely to go quickly! Available in light purple, heather gray, and black.
23. Jo Malone London Blossoms Collection, $115- The Jo Malone Blossoms Collection is exclusive to this sale, which is why it was immediately one of my top Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 picks. A small bottle of individual cologne retails for $65, so to have five miniatures bottles in one box is pretty amazing. Everyone else will think so, too.
24. Steve Madden Sunnie Peep Toe Booties, $79.90 // $119.95- Steve Madden peep toe booties were ALL THE RAGE last year, and I predict this year will be no different. They’re available in olive green and black. Order a pair before they’re sold out! Last year, they did re-stock frequently, but oftentimes even the re-stock would be sold out in a few hours.
25. BP. Tie Front Blouse, $31.90 // $49- The tie front blouse is currently trending, and when BP designs one this cute and reasonably priced, you just know it’s going to be popular. It’s available int he prettiest colors, too- blue regatta, pink coral, and white!
26. BP. Rib Knit Cardigan, $31.90 // $49- Again, BP. is hugely popular, and this style was one of the most purchased products of the 2016 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. This year’s version is ribbed and is available in black, oatmeal, and tan. Grab it while you can!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Picks | 27-50
Please disable your ad blocker and click each image to shop! Keep scrolling down for a product review, description, available colors, and assessment of demand.
27. Halogen No Closure Blazer, $74.90 // $119- A well made blazer is hard to come by, and Halogen is one of the best brands for designing quality blazers at an affordable price point. You get the J.Crew quality with a Forever 21 price tag, and it’s awesome. That is precisely why this item was one of my first Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 picks. Available in black, navy pinstripe, pink smoke, and red fiery.
28. Kendra Scott Rae Long Pendant Necklace, $49.90 // $75- Southern women love their Kendra. Aside from your birthday month, it’s very difficult to get popular Kendra Scott pieces on discount. Grab this necklace while you can!
29. Halogen Tie Neck Blouse, $45.90 // $69- A whole bunch of Halogen items are going on sale, and this tie neck blouse is one of my favorite pieces. Again, because of their more affordable prices, Halogen items will be some of the first to fly out of stock. The color is darling, and this timeless style looks chic tucked into skirts, jeans, short– any bottom really. Available in pink smoke and black/green floral.
30. Leith Cold Shoulder Sweater Dress, $52.90 // $79- The cold shoulder neckline is here to stay, and this dress features the trend in a way that’s feasible for the colder fall months.
31. Zella ‘Knock Out’ High Waist Crop Leggings, $42.90 // $65 & Zella Mirage Longline Sports Bra, $35.90 // $55- Zella’s leggings all have insanely high reviews of 4.5 stars and higher, and they’re know as the world’s comfiest leggings by so many reviewers. With fans like that, any Zella deals won’t last long! Available in black and pink dust. Zella’s sports bras, like their leggings, are as stylish as they are functional. I’m personally obsessed with this bra (I mean, it has a zipper…), and I know so many other athleisure-loving ladies will be, too!
32. Cece by Cynthia Steffe Jada Scallop Shirtdress, $98.90 // $148- Scalloped hems are a prep favorite, and the classic black and white pattern of this dress screams Jackie O. Cynthia Steffe’s price point is usually well into the $200 range, so this dress will likely sell quickly.
33. Kate Spade Bright Idea Stud Earrings, $24.90 // $38- Kate Spade is always a popular brand, but Nordstrom fans go crazy over these earrings! Not only are these studs classic and fun, they come in seven different colors, too. Christmas isn’t too far off (sorry for reminding you), so this is a great time to stock up on these easy gifts while they’re almost 35% off.
34. Zella Cherish Wrap Cardigan, $62.90 // $95- Athleisure, athleisure, athleisure. Zella is awesome, and virtually every woman will want this super cozy-looking wrap cardigan. Available in black heather.
35. BP. Milo Loafer Mule, $52.90 // $79.95- Backless mules and slides are majorly trending, and this trendy loafer is the perfect way to test out the trend. Nordstrom BP. shoes are hot sellers, so these will likely sell out very quickly! Available in chic black leather, blush leather, and silver metallic leather.
36. Nike LUNAREPIC Low Flyknit 2 X-Plore Sneakers, $119.90 // $160- These sneakers are comfy, stylish, and in high demand. Improving on its predecessor with an updated slip-on design, this shoe boasts the same luxurious cushioning and support– and for 25% off!
37. Tory Burch Claire Ballerina Flats, $164.90 // $268- These Tory Burch flats are insanely popular, and they’re on sale during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 in black, bright red, gold, and navy floral.
38. Free People Electric City Pullover Sweater, $64.90 // $98- Reasonably priced cozy pullover sweaters are in high demand, and a brand like Free People attracts a lot of fans. If you love the color as much as I do, grab it while it’s still in stock. Available in gold, blue, red, and rose.
39. Longchamp ‘Le Pliage’ Expandable Tote, $129.90 // $195- Longchamp is a classic brand that rarely puts their staples on sale. You might see a speciality bag or a hot pink limited edition tote go on clearance every once in a while, but almost 35% off their most popular style is virtually unheard of. Grab this while you can!
40. BaubleBar Luisa Tassel Drop Earrings, $31.90 // $38- Who hasn’t had these tassel drop earrings on their wish list (or in their jewelry box) this summer? Grab them while they’re finally on sale!
41. Dolce Vita Hendrix Studded Sandal, $99.90 // $149.95- For a shoe so fabulous just (barely) coming in under $100, these will be a hot ticket item for sure! Plus, these were a Hana Mae Lee pick, so her fans will be all over these studded pumps. Available in both black suede and smoke suede.
42. Halogen Faux Leather Leggings, $49.90 // $79- Faux leather leggings are a fall staple, and at a $50 price point with Nordstrom’s customer service policy, you can’t go wrong giving these leggings a go!
43. Sam Edelman Wool Blend A-Line Military Jacket, $129.90 // $198- Everyone loves a classic navy coat, and this wool blend military jacket is to die for. I’m officially obsessed, and I bet a lot of women will be, too– especially since it’s almost 35% off.
44. UGG Cozy Lounge Poncho, $84.90 // $128- Who wouldn’t want to cozy up in this lounge poncho? It looks super warm, super comfy, and super cute. The available colors are black, charcoal, oatmeal, and burgundy (port). It’s available in plus sizes, too!
45. Vince Camuto Jumpsuit, $98.90 // $148- With fall right around the corner, warm-colored crepe jumpsuits are going to be back in style, and this Vince Camuto is too darn fabulous to pass up… especially for the price. Available in black and bright poppy.
46. hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette, $62 (sale price) // $- Hourglass cosmetics are great in general, but their variety of lighting powders are some of my all-time favorite makeup products. When I competed in pageants, they did wonders for my skin on stage. With this special edition set, you can get three different diffused powders in one– and beauty buffs are going to freak out about it.
47. T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer, $134 // $200 Value- The T3 Featherweight has a 4.1-star rating on Ulta.com and a 4-star rating on Amazon. It’s been clinically proven to be healthier than air drying, and it reduces frizz, increased shine, and increases style retention– and all the top beauty bloggers are obsessed with it. It’s currently only available in white, and now this limited edited black T3 Featherweight 2 is 33% off. This deal won’t last long.
48. T3 Black & Rose Gold Single Pass Luxe Straightener, $120- Similarly to the T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer, the T3 Single Pass Luxe Straightener is also in high demand– and it’s also a limited edition product. T3’s award-winning, iconic 1-inch flat iron allows you to style flips, add body, and shape waves and curls in one pass. This deal won’t last long either.
49. Drybar Full-Sized Faves Set, $49 (sale price) // $72 Value- When drybar makes a special edition set of full-sized popular products, you know it won’t last long. This set includes a full-sized Prep Rally, Triple Sec, and Detox Dry Shampoo worth $72.
50. Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System, $113 // $169- I don’t know where my skin would be without my Clarisonic! Grab a brush or an assortment of brush heads while they’re on such a great discount.
The fifty items above are just the tip of the “Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 picks” iceberg. I wish I could’ve highlighted a thousand more! In case I missed something amazing, scroll through these images to see what catches your eye! Please disable your ad blocker and click on or hover over each image for item details.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Picks: Shoes + Fall Boots
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Picks: Tops
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Picks: Cardigans + Sweaters
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Picks: Jackets + Outerwear
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Picks: Fall Denim + Leggings
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Picks: Dresses + Jumpsuits
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Picks: Accessories
Just so you’re aware, this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using any of these links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy. Thank you so much for supporting my business and the brands that make Diary of a Debutante possible!