*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Cupid’s big fat birthday is right around the corner! Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day, one thing is certain. It’s fun to get dressed up and hang out with people you care about. In today’s post, I’ve rounded up a handful of affordable white cocktail dresses, blush cocktail dresses, and red cocktail dresses that I think you’ll love. Although most are under $50, they’re all under $100. And, with the right accessories (like trendy sunglasses and handbags), they’re all versatile enough to be worn throughout the year! I mean, when has a LWD not come in handy? The correct answer is never.
If you’re looking for Valentine’s dresses under $100, click any spot in the below collage for product details. You can also scroll down to the bottom of this post for an itemized description of everything featured. If you have any trouble viewing content, please disable your ad blocker. I promise my site won’t spam you!
Since a bunch of fun spring events are on the horizon, I’ve actually ordered three of these dresses for myself. Maybe we’ll even be twinning on Valentine’s Day! I’ve broken the dresses down into categories (white, blush, and red). You’ll be able to see the price, brand, and color options for each style. If you need help with accessories (like sunglasses, handbags, or shoes), I’ve linked some of my favorite sites at the bottom of this post!
Affordable White Cocktail Dresses under 100
1. Lark & Ro Short Sleeve Chunky Lace Shift Dress, $69 (also available in navy) | 2. Lark & Ro Sleeveless Lace A-Line Dress, $69 (also available in navy) | 3. Paris Sunday Off Shoulder Fit and Flare Dress, $40 (I loved this dress so much I bought it in white and rose! I included links to both on this list) | 4. Wild Meadow Column Dress with Asymmetrical Neckline and Side Slit, $48 (This is a great dress for the office, too!) | 5. Nightcap Carmen Dress, $97 (currently over 50% off) | 6. Paris Sunday Off Shoulder Lace Sheath Dress, $50 (also available in a darling riviera blue color) | 7. Wild Meadow Stretch Lace Mini Dress, $43 (also available in rose, red, and black) | 8. Paris Sunday Bell Sleeve Dress, $45 (also available in a gorgeous rose shade and black)
Blush Cocktail Dresses under 100
1. Lulu’s Chiffon Halter Gown, $84 | 2. Blue & Cream Remo Dress, $75 (currently 50% off) | 3. Everly Ruffle Wrap Maxi Dress, $59 (also available in off white) | 4. Leith Ruched Long Sleeve Dress, $59 (also available in black, brown spice, heather gray, and dark red) | 5. Paris Sunday Off Shoulder Fit and Flare Dress, $39 (also available in white, multi-colored stripes, black, and navy) | 6. Love, Fire Wrap Dress, $58 (also available in a gorgeous floral print) | 7. Charles Henry Off the Shoulder Dress, $88 (I bought this dress myself, since it’ll also make a perfect summer sundress. It’s also available in 5 additional colors) | 8. Wild Meadow Stretch Lace Mini Dress, $43 (also available in red, black, and white)
Red Cocktail Dresses under 100
1. Paris Sunday Cross Back Spaghetti Strap Lace Sheath Dress, $49 (I currently own this dress, and it’s absolutely gorgeous in person. It’s also available in black) | 2. Plumberry Ruffle One Shoulder Dress, $38 (also available in black) | 3. Lark & Ro Scalloped Ponte Fit and Flare Dress, $69 (also available in mulberry and navy) | 4. Paris Sunday Strapless Sateen Shift Dress, $34 (also available in black) | 5. Love, Fire Lace Cold Shoulder Dress, $49 (also available in golden brown) | 6. ECI Off the Shoulder Sheath Dress, $88 (I seriously love this elegant silhouette so much!) | 7. Charles Henry Bell Sleeve Shift Dress, $78 | 8. ECI Cold Shoulder Sheath Dress, $88 (also available in a festive green shade)
Once the dress is picked out, the only question remaining is how to accessories. Here are some of my favorite sites and retailers for finding trendy accessories at a great price:
- Handbags- Amazon Fashion
- Sunglasses- RetroSuperFuture
- Affordable Jewelry and Accessories- Charming Charlie
- Affordable Jewelry- Sugarfix by Baublebar
Also, if you’re hunting for Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day gift ideas, I’ve rounded up some fun ideas for guys and for girls. You can also find gift ideas at all price points under the Shop tab on my home page!
Just so you’re aware, this post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using any of these links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy. Thank you so much for supporting my business and the brands that make Diary of a Debutante possible!
This dress is so cute! I love that it is classy and flirty! Perfect for Valentine’s day!
Lace is my must have for valentine’s day! It’s so sexy and innocent at the same time.
Wow! these cocktail dresses are stunning, especially the red one and when you know the prices are under $100 then its really worth it. The must thing every girl should have on valentine’s day or night party.