*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Believe it or not, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! I know money can be tight right after Christmas, so I’m rounding up a handful of cute Valentine’s Day gifts for her, all of which are under $50 and most of which are under $25, in today’s post. Keep reading for all 14 Valentine’s Day gift ideas!
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
1. Pearl Headbands, Set of 3– These pearl headbands are super cute and uber trendy right now! A set of 3 (available in either pink/black/beige or gray/brown/beige) is under $20, too!
2. Resin Apple Watch Band– I bought this apple watch band for myself a few weeks ago, and I’m absolutely shocked by how nice it is. It takes a standard smart watch to a whole new level of cuteness. It’s enormous, though, so you may want to resize it (fun fact– it comes with a re-sizer) before gifting.
3. Silky Striped PJ Set– I own this silky PJ set in 4 different patterns and absolutely love them! They’re so cozy– and they look expensive, which is awesome considering they’re under $25.
4. Plush Leopard Blanket– I’m all about Barefoot Dreams, but omg are their products expensive! This plush blanket looks and feels just like a $200 Barefoot Dreams blanket but has a much more budget-friendly price tag. It comes in 4 super cute neutral patterns, too, including leopard and snow leopard, and is available in 2 different sizes– both of which are under $50!
5. Beaded Heart-Shaped Earrings– How adorable are these beaded heart-shaped earrings? They’re under $15 and so perfect for Valentine’s! They come in 3 colors (red, white, and yellow), too.
6. Fuzzy Crossband Slippers– I mean, what girl doesn’t love fuzzy slippers?! I ordered my first pair just to see what all the IG hype was about… and y’all, I get it now. They’re so soft, and every woman deserves a pair!
7. Heart-Shaped Crossbody– So, this heart-shaped crossbody is apparently marketed as a coin purse for little girls, but it fits an iPhone and looks just like a high-end Betsey Johnson or Kate Spade bag! It’s under $20, too, and comes in black, pink, red, and yellow.
8. Tula Rose Glow & Get It Eye Balm– Nothing says Valentine’s Day like rose-infused skincare products! TULA’s original Glow & Get It Eye Balm was so popular that they released a pink version formulated with rosehip oil and rosewater. It helps with dark circles and puffiness and is super compact, making it ideal for women on-the-go!
9. Pink and Leopard Insulated Water Bottles, 2-Pack– These super cute pink and leopard insulated water bottles are stainless steel, double-walled, and vacuum sealed to keep drinks cold for at least 18 hours and hot for at least 10 hours. They’re perfect for travelers, hikers, athletes, teachers, and pretty much everyone in between, and a 2-pack is under $15!
10. Checkered Louis Vuitton Neverfull Dupe Bag– Designer dupe bag just don’t get better than this! The large checkered tote is just under $50 and comes in 3 colors. If you’re hoping to stay closer to the $25 range, check out this super cute checkered zip-around wallet and checkered crossbody bag instead!
11. Protective Silicone Airpod Case and Keychain– This handy silicone Airpods case costs under $10 and would make a perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your favorite accident-prone student or traveler!
12. Pink Felt Letter Board– A girl can never have too many felt letter boards! This one comes in over 2 dozens colors (including some gorgeous ombre options!) and is available in 4 different sizes.
13. Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray– This rosewater facial spray is a cult favorite for good reason– it feels amazing and literally makes skin glow. You can also get a 2-pack (1 full-sized, 1 travel-sized) for under $20, too!
14. Tacos Are My Valentine Tee– This slouchy Tacos Are My Valentine tee is super soft, absolutely adorable, and under $30! Like most Amazon tees, though, it runs small, so size up for a looser fit.
If you didn’t find anything you loved, click here to check out my Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her ideas list on Amazon. I update it as soon as I find new items, so you’ll find a bunch more gift ideas there. You can also check out last year’s gift guide for Valentine’s Day gift ideas, as well.
PS- An Audible gift membership is another great gift option, particularly for travelers and bookworms! Click below for 1, 3, 6, and 12-month pricing options.
Everything is so cute! I especially love the beaded heart earrings.