*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Call me pessimistic, but I never actually look forward to schooling of any kind. Actuarial curriculum, test
prep, what have you… not enjoyable. It’s difficult, it hurts my brain, and the passing rates of just under 20% (no, I’m not kidding) brew such mental angst that my anxiety shoot through the roof, and I go cray. What I do look forward to, however, is buying new stuff to facilitate an ease of learning. In order for me to absorb information in an efficient and comfortable manner, I require all of these back to school essentials:
1. Monogrammed Coffee Mug— This item is essential for enjoying warm beverages, and the monogramming ensures nobody will be successful in stealing it. Killing two birds with one stone.
2. Lilly Pulitzer 2013 Planner— If a girl is going to schedule exams and participate in study sessions, she better be doing it on brightly-colored paper with fun prints to distract her from the looming trials in her near future.
3. Single Cup Keurig Coffee Maker— These are adorable, reasonably priced, and come in a bunch of bright colors. Perfect for any dorm room.
4. Monogrammed Notepads/Stationary— If you’re going to write notes, thank yous, reminders, what have you… you’ll probably want to do it on eye-catching paper with your initials front and center. This way everyone knows you’re the author//can give you compliments on your fabulous taste.
5. Lilly Pulitzer Anchor USB— No description necessary.
6. Brookstone Coffee Warmer— In case you couldn’t tell, I’m a huge advocate of coffee. This little gadget keeps your mug warm for as long as your heart desires.
7. Brightly Colored Pens and Highlighters— I actually enjoy taking notes in pink ink. Anything to make sitting in class stimulating is a-okay in my book.
8. Longchamps Bag— I have one in navy, and I want one in about 3 more colors. These bags are amazing. They’re durable, flexible, and can hold just about anything, from notebooks to pens to gym clothes.
9. Monogrammed Lunch Cooler— Cause you gotta eat.
In order to alleviate any of your imminent scholastic stress, I’ve gotten together with my blogger bffs Ashley and Michelle for a Back to School Giveaway! Enter through the Rafflecopter widget below to win a $75 Target gift card and purchase your new school year essentials!
Good luck, everyone! And for those of you who are returning for a new school year, have a fabulous first day back!