*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Lots of things have changed over the past few months. We almost moved back home to Florida, then we found the perfect house in Columbia, then we lost the house in Columbia to another bidder, and now we’re back to square one. Until we find that perfect house– no matter where it is, we’re still renters. I love so many things about our little bungalow, but we’ve definitely avoided putting “sweat equity” into it, and I’m ready to take the time to really make it feel like home. That being said, I have a new obsession– wallpaper. Instead of painting solid colors, I want to wallpaper everything, specifically our living room. Keep reading for all of my favorite living room wallpaper ideas!
Full disclosure– I definitely gravitate towards coastal prints and colors. They give us a little slice of Florida here in Missouri! Also, about half of these are peel-and-stick wallpapers and about half recommend professional installation. I marked which ones are which (* means peel-and-stick)!
Geometric Wallpaper Ideas
1. Botanical Paisley Wallpaper– This super pretty paisley wallpaper is available in both blue and green!
2. Floral Damask Wallpaper– I want to cover my entire living room in this gorgeous damask wallpaper. The print is just so calm and inviting. It comes in a peach color, too!
3. Zofia Wallpaper– I’m obsessed with this blue geometric print! It’s recommended that it be professionally installed, though, which isn’t a deal-breaker– it’s just more work (and more money) than the peel-and-stick kind.
4. Closet Stripe Wallpaper– This wallpaper is probably a little too busy for an entire room, but it’d be so perfect for a hallway or (as is in the name) closet! It comes in eight colors, and professional installation is recommended.
5. Coastal Lattice Wallpaper*– Love, love, love, this print and would love it all over our house! I’m not sure whether I love the light Hampton Blue or darker Riviera Blue better. They’re both just downright gorgeous– and they’re peel-and-stick, too!
6. Flurry Wallpaper*– I need this cheery and calming wallpaper in my office! Not only is it super fun, it’s removable, repositionable, and available in three colors (blue, gray, and peach).
7. Presaro Wallpaper– If you aren’t on a strict budget, Serena and Lily makes some absolutely gorgeous wallpaper! Again, it’s not the most affordable (especially since it’s unpasted and needs professional installation), but the designs are stunning. The Presaro print is my favorite, but I’d gladly put any of their designs on our walls!
8. Blue Geometric Tile Wallpaper*– This one’s super highly rated and peel-and-stick!
Floral Wallpaper Ideas
1. Garden Party Wallpaper– The “sorbet multi” pattern just makes my heart happy! This wallpaper is not peel-and-stick; adhesive is required.
2. Hydrangea Wallpaper– This wallpaper is straight out of a Draper James catalog and comes in four colors– black, white, green, and navy. It’s not peel-and-stick, though. Professional installation is recommended.
3. Watercolor Flora Wallpaper*– How pretty is this Anthropologie wallpaper?! It’d be so perfect in a nursery and a little girl’s room! It has SureStripe backing, too, which allows for paste-free application and super easy removal!
4. Peony Textured Wallpaper– This graceful floral wallpaper is available in four gorgeous pastel colors– blue, pink, green, and light gray. Professional installation is recommended.
Nature-Inspired Wallpaper Ideas
1. Paisley Trail Wallpaper*– I can see this paisley trail wallpaper brightening up so many spaces in our home! I love that it comes and in three neutral colors and is peel-and-stick.
2. Green Arbor Wallpaper– What I love about this design is that it creates a nature-inspired pattern but still has a classic feel. It’s not prepasted, though, and Rifle Paper recommends that it be professionally installed.
3. Blue Coral Wallpaper*– Everything about this wallpaper screams Lilly Pulitzer, and I’m into it! It’s handmade and available in both removable self-adhesive and traditional wallpaper materials, which is pretty cool.
4. Watercolor Leaf Wallpaper*– I love the use of color in this patterned wallpaper. It’s peel-and-stick, too, and has amazing reviews!
5. Olive Branch Wallpaper*– This peel-and-stick wallpaper is from Magnolia Home and available in both black and green. Very Joanna Gaines!
6. Blue Palm Wallpaper*– We had a “blue room” in the house I grew up in, and this wallpaper would’ve been PERFECT for it! It’s peel-and-stick, too, which is always a plus in my book!
7. Cherry Blossom Wallpaper*– I’m a big fan of watercolors, so I love the color and design of this wallpaper so much! It’s peel-and-stick, too… yay!
8. Crossbill Branch Wallpaper– This wallpaper screams vintage chinoiserie to me, and I love it! It’d compliment all my ginger jars so perfectly. Professional installation is recommended, though.
Which one of these living room wallpaper ideas is your favorite? I need help picking some prints and would love your feedback!
They are all so attractive, hard to pick just one. I am partial to the blues though.