There’s nothing I love more than a clean planner. I’m a Type A workaholic who lives by a rigidly organized schedule, and a new planner is like a clean slate for the year ahead. That being said, I’m super picky about the planners I use. I need a planner that not only helps me manage my busy work schedule but, as a professed Type A stress monger, also encourages me to stop, relax, and organize my priorities accordingly. To help anyone else struggling with “intentional living,” I’m sharing all the best planners for working women in today’s post!
Click anywhere on the collage to shop or scroll below to learn more about any particular item.
1. The Simplified Planner Daily Planner– This is the daily planner I personally use, and I can’t say enough good things about it. I love the size, the space for notes/goals/meal prepping, and the sweet motivational quotes on every page. I also love the fact that the construction is sturdy yet beautiful and that there’s a pocket inside the front cover, which I use much more often than I thought I would. In fact, the only bad thing about these joyful and well made planners is that they sell out super quickly, so grab your favorite while it’s still in stock. Oh, and if you favorite daily planner does sell out, check out their weekly planners, too!
2. kikki.K Medium Leather Personal Planner– If you want a colorful leather planner, look no further than kikki.K! This brand is known for their clean designs, energizing colors, and thoughtful messages, and this gorgeous medium-sized planner is a best seller!
3. Erin Condren Life Planner– Erin Condren is famous for her incredible planners, and the famous LifePlanner is her magnum opus. Available in a variety of patterns and binding options, this planner is a great option for anyone hoping to get their busy life together in 2019. Oh, and the cover design is interchangeable and can be personalized with your name or monogram, which is super fun, too!
4. ban.do I Am Very Busy 3-Ring Binder Planner– ban.do is adorable– that’s a fact, but it turns out they actually make pretty great planners, too! This I Am Very Busy 3-ring binder planner is fun, handy, and customizable, meaning you can add (and remove!) pouches and extra note pages as you go!
5. Erin Condren Petite Planner Daily Planner Bundle– If you’re not keen on big bulky planners, check out this planner bundle from Erin Condren. It includes 4 volumes of daily planners to ensure slim and stylish planning all 365 days of the year!
6. The Happiness Planner 100-Day Planner– The Happiness Planner is famous for placing equal focus on productivity and quality of life, which is awesome. By emphasizing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development, this line of planners encourages you to create a life in alignment with who you want to be. The Happiness Planner 100-Day Planner is actually intended for writing words of gratitude alongside your weekly schedule, but you can check out their gorgeous 2019 daily planner here, as well!
7. Busy AF Weekly and Monthly Planner– Planners can get outrageously expensive, so I wanted to share some affordable options (ie. $10 and under) on this list, as well. This Busy AF weekly and monthly planner is $7 and rivals the writing space of much pricier planners!
8. The Simplified Planner Weekly Planner– Again, I’m a huge fan of the Simplified Planner brand. Designed minimally on purpose, this beautiful joyful agenda is perfect for busy women in all seasons of life. The weekly version is slightly smaller and less expensive than the daily version, but it’s still jam packed with quotes, goal setting prompts, and more!
9. Julia Kostreva 2019 Color Block Planner– This affordable vibrant planner is the perfect size for women who don’t like bulky planners! It’s thin, can be stored in just about any handbag, and offers big open areas with lots of writing room. Plus, it’s only $10!
10. Pretty Simple Weekly and Monthly Planner– Pretty Simple Planners makes some absolutely adorable planners and organizers for women– and they’re all under $10! This one is paperback, so it’s lightweight and not at all bulky. It also includes inspirational quotes and a list of fun holidays and observances, like Make a Friend Day! I personally love the cactus cover, but you can check out all their products here.
11. ban.do Serious Business Women 2019 Planner– There’s no better way to show your coworkers that you’re a serious business woman than by having a serious business woman-branded planner! This handy ban.do planner has all the important stuff, like year, month, and week views, plus cool artwork, stickers, weekend to-dos, and a bunch of other fun, ban.do-esque surprises!
12. Bloom Planners 2019 Vision Planner and Organizer– This planner is as gorgeous as it is handy! It’s relatively large, which is a plus for me, and each month prompts you to detail out your goals and visions in a handful of important categories, including personal growth, relationships, health & fitness, and fun & adventure. Also, if you’re not a fan of the blue floral pattern, this planner is also available in palm leaves and marble prints!
I’m also a huge Lilly Pulitzer and Kate Spade agenda fan, but they usually only run through the academic year, which is a bummer. Aside from them, did I leave any of the best planners and organizers off this list? If I did, let me know in the comments! I’m a planner fiend, and I’m always looking for new ones to test out!