*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 Early Access went live at midnight, and the deals are too good to miss. I do this for a living, and I know from experience that the sale can be a bit overwhelming. I have no idea what to buy– and when I finally do make up my mind, everything’s sold out. So, I’ve rounded up all my top Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks that’ll likely sell out the fastest in today’s post! Keep reading for the full list of the best clothing, accessories, activewear, loungwear, beauty buys, and home decor finds– plus some important information about the NSale.
Before getting into my top Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 picks, here’s some important information about the sale. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 will run for 3 1/2 weeks! Early access will run today, July 12, through Thursday, July 19. The sale will then open to the public on Friday, July 20 and will run through Sunday, August 5. So what is the whole “early access” thing about? Early Access means you get first dibs on the sale if you have a Nordstrom credit card. If you don’t have Nordstrom debit or credit card, you have to wait until general public access starts on Friday, July 21st to take advantage of the deals. You can always apply for a Nordstrom credit card to start saving sooner. If approved, you can sign in to access your card online and start shopping right away.
Click on any of the images below to go directly to the item’s page on the Nordstrom website OR Shop the 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale HERE. If you have any trouble viewing content, please disable your ad blocker.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 Picks | Clothing
1. Leith Boxy Cardigan, $43.90 // $65 after Sale
I purchased my first Leith cardigan, the Leith Easy Circle Cardigan, last year, and I’m hooked. They’re so soft and layer effortlessly in the fall. The Leith Boxy Cardigan comes in all the same gorgeous colors and is sure to sell out in pink the fastest (just like last year). If this one is out of stock, the Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater is $45.90 and comes in similar colors!
2. BP Stripe Pullover, $31.90 // $49 after Sale
3. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan, $88.90 // $134 after Sale
I could do an entire post on my favorite Barefoot Dreams Nordstrom Anniversary Sale finds. Yes, their items are a little pricey, but oh my gosh are they soft! The Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan is absolutely no exception. From CozyChic robes to couch throws, anything Barefoot Dreams makes an incredible gift, so snag them while they’re on sale! Available in black heather, silver heather, and stone.
4. Caslon Tie Knot Sweatshirt, $29.90 // $45 after Sale
How darling is this tie knot sweatshirt? It’s basic enough to wear to yoga but cute enough to style with jeans for a night out. I want one in every color, and I’m pretty sure everyone else will, too. Available in gray, white, navy, and yellow!
5. WAYF Lace-Up Ruffle Cami, $38.90 // $59 after Sale
A trendy laced lining and falling ruffles make the WAYF Lace-Up Ruffle Cami a guaranteed best seller! Available in black, green, and purple.
6. Leith Rib Wrap Sweater, $38.90 // $59 after Sale
This cozy ribbed sweater is under $40 and available in black, green, ivory, light purple, and beige.
7. BP Lace Trim Satin Camisole, $22.90 // $35 after Sale
The BP Lace Trim Satin Camisole is absolutely darling and the perfect layering piece for fall! It comes in a handful of fun colors, so grab your favorites before they sell out (which they will).
8. 1901 Ruffle Sleeve Top, $29.90 // $45 after Sale
Question: Will ruffle sleeves ever go out of style? Answer: NO. This absolutely darling 1901 Ruffle Sleeve Top is both work and play appropriate. Available in blue, navy, pink, light purple, red, and white.
9. Olivia Moon Cotton Blend Knit Blazer, $64.90 // $98 after Sale
A classic blazer (or five) is the cornerstone of every professional woman’s fall wardrobe. The Olivia Moon Cotton Blend Knit Blazer is an instant office classic that can easily transform into a weekend-friendly jacket. Available in pink, black, gray, and ivory.
10. AG The Legging Ripped Ankle Skinny Jeans, $149.90 // $225 after Sale
I’m not normally one to spend over $100 on jeans, but I took a risk on a similar pair of AG The Legging ripped ankle skinny jeans last year and have been a repeat purchaser ever since. These jeans do wonders for your figure, they’re great quality, and they last forever, which is important in denim– especially denim in this price point. Snag a new pair while they’re over 30% off!
11. Leith Henley Woven Shirt, $45.90 // $69 after Sale
Leith is a Nordstrom exclusive brand will be in crazy high demand during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018. Case in point, grab anything Leith while you can. The Leigh Henley Woven Shirt caught my eye because it looks like you can sleep in it, which is a definite plus when curating a cozy fall wardrobe.
12. BP Ripped High Waist Skinny Jeans, $42.90 // $65 after Sale
Nordstrom is one of the only retailers I trust with buying denim online. After finding my all-time favorite pair of AG The Legging Skinny Jeans at the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I’ll be trying my luck with these BP Ripped High Waist Skinny Jeans, as well. They offer a no-hassle return policy, so if they don’t fit quite right, you can always return or exchange them. I doubt you’ll need to, though. These stretch-denim skinny jeans look like winners.
13. Leith Easy Wrap Top, $32.90 // $49 after Sale
Wrap tops are one of this season’s most popular trends– and for good reason, they’re stylish and ultra flattering. This gorgeous Leith Easy Wrap Top is under $35 and available in a pretty pink secret color.
14. BP Textured Stitch V-Neck Pullover, $25.90 // $39 after Sale
I have to wait until it arrives in the mail, but the BP Textured Stitch V-Neck Pullover looks like the softest sweater in the world. I ordered it in two colors (pink and green), and I can’t wait to try it on. Available in blue, green, gray, charcoal, pink, and yellow.
15. Gibson Convertible Cozy Fleece Wrap Cardigan, $45.90 // $68
This versatile Gibson Convertible Cozy Fleece Cardigan can be worn with the front opened and dramatically draped or elegantly wrapped and secured with snaps at the nape! Available in black, blue, gray/white stripe, gray, light pink, and dark pink/purple.
16. Chelsea28 Layering Turtleneck, $31.90 // $49 after Sale
Every girl needs a classic turtleneck, and the Chelsea28 Layering Turtleneck comes in a handful of neutral colors. I’ll be purchasing several. Available in black, heather gray, and tan memoir.
17. Leith Sleek Knit Midi Dress, $42.90 // $65 after Sale
The Leith Sleek Knit Midi Dress is the perfect dress for showing off your post-summer figure! It hugs your curves in all the right places and features a plunging neckline that screams GNO. A similar Leith dress sold out quickly last year, and at just under $43, it’s sure to sell out quickly again this year! Available in black and gray lilac.
18. Socialite Tie Waist T-Shirt Dress, $31.90 // $49 after Sale
This cotton-blend Socialite Tie Waist T-Shirt Dress is perfect for throwing on when you want to combine the polish of a dress with the coziness of a cotton tee. Available in gray and black.
19. Eliza J Stripe Faux Wrap Shirtdress, $91.90 // $138 after Sale
I love Eliza J, but I didn’t want to bombard you with 25 different Eliza J dresses. I chose the Eliza J Stripe Faux Wrap Shirtdress because it’s feminine, sophisticated, and reminds me of a moder day Cinderella dress. It features fun tied-up details and a plated asymmetrical skirt!
20. Leith Melange Wrap Dress, $37.90 // $56 after Sale
Wrap dresses are majorly in style right now, and the Leith Melange Wrap Dress is as versatile as they come! It can be easily dressed up for work and dressed down for cocktails. Available in black, heather gray, navy, and red.
21. Surplice Jumpsuit, $38.90 // $59 after Sale
This wide-leg Nordstrom Surplice Jumpsuit has delicate straps that can join or stay open in the back for added versatility and elegance! Available in black, gray lilac, ivory floral, and red baroque.
22. BP Mock Neck Colorblock Sweater, $31.90 // $49 after Sale
I was underwhelmed by the Nordstrom BP Mock Neck Colorblock Sweater until I saw it in person. The Red Rumba Colorblock is to die for, and it makes such a fun contemporary statement. Plus, the mock neck and drop-shoulder style is super trendy right now. Available in Red Rumba Colorblock and Black Colorblock.
23. BP. Cocoon Cardigan, $31.90 // $49 after Sale
The Nordstrom BP Cocoon Cardigan has to be one of my favorite things from the entire Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (so far). BP. is hugely popular, and this style cardigan was one of the most popular items from the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Available in beige, black, brown, green, heather gray, and pink.
24. BB Dakota Gabrielle Faux Leather Asymmetrical Jacket, $69.90 // $105 after Sale
Asymmetrical leather jackets are majorly trending right now, and this gorgeous BB Dakota Gabrielle Faux Leather Asymmetrical Jacket will be one of the first items to fly out of stock. Available in black and toffee.
25. BP. Plaid Shirt, $31.90 // $49 after Sale
This classic fall staple comes in a whopping six different colors! Nordstom BP is probably the most popular brand during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, so grab this versatile BP Plaid Shirt while it’s in stock!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 Picks | Accessories
1. Tory Burch Marsden Over the Knee Boots, $349.90 // $578 after Sale
Pretty much every woman wants a pair of Tory Burch riding boots, especially when they’re gorgeous, newly released, and almost 40% off. Seriously, every year Tory Burch releases a new riding boot for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and every year it’s one of the first items in my shopping cart. Typically Tory Burch boots only go on sale well past season, so this is your one chance to grab a new pair for less while there’s actually time to wear them!
2. Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote, $129.90 // $195 after Sale
I own three Longchamp Le Pliage Tote bags personally (one in navy, slate, and pink), and they’re three of my all-time favorite bags. In case you’ve never heard of them, Longchamp is a classic brand that rarely ever puts their staples on sale. You might see a speciality bag or a hot pink limited edition tote go on clearance once in a blue moon, but almost 35% off their most popular style is virtually unheard of. Grab this while you can! Available in black, navy, khaki, pink, and mustard.
3. Kendra Scott Kirsten Drop Earrings, $42.90 // $75 after Sale
If you love Kendra Scott (and if you’re from the south, odds are you do), the new Kendra Scott Kirsten Drop Earrings are for you! Not only do they come in a bunch of gorgeous colors, they’re available in gold, rose gold, and silver filigree, too.
4. Michele Caber Diamond Bracelet Watch, $929.90 // $1,395 after Sale
If you’ve had your eye on a classic Michele watch, now’s the time to treat yourself! Unless you get lucky finding one at Nordstrom Rack, the classic face and band are hard to come by at a discounted price!
5. Tory Burch Marsden Pebbled Tote, $352.90 // $528 after Sale
The Tory Burch Marsden Pebbled Tote is the classiest of all classy bags, and again, Tory Burch sales are hard to come by, especially for popular new items. Grab this bag while it’s almost 35% off. Available in black, light oak, and nut.
6. BP. Kerry Bootie, $69.90 // $109.95 after Sale
Based on last year’s sale, I predict the Nordstrom BP Kerry Bootie will be one of the first things to fly out of stock. Booties are one of the most commonly sought after style during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and when a bootie is trendy (hello moto!) and under $100, it’s more than likely to go quickly! Rest assured, though, that all Nordstrom BP items will be restocked… eventually.
7. Tory Burch Benton Ballet Flats, $164.90 // $248 after Sale
Tory Burch flats are always insanely popular, and they’re over 30% off during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018! Available in blueberry, black, and pink!
8. Sam Edelman Caprice Knee-High Boot, $149.90 // $224.95 after Sale
Both Sam Edelman and tall boots in general are always top sellers during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, so the Sam Edelman Caprice Knee-High Boot is sure to sell out quickly. If you’ve been searching for classic knee-high boots for fall, snag these while they’re over 30% off! Available in black suede, red suede, and caramel suede.
9. Kendra Scott Kacey Pendant Necklace, $46.90 // $70 after Sale
Again, southern women love their Kendra. Aside from your birthday month, it’s very difficult to get popular Kendra Scott pieces on discount. Grab the discounted Kendra Scott Kacey Pendant Necklace while you can! Also available in gold, rose gold, and silver filigree!
10. BP Leopard Print Oblong Scarf, $12.90 // $19 after Sale
I ordered a similar BP leopard scarf last year and ended up buying 5 more for Christmas gifts. This Nordstrom BP Leopard Print Scarf is light enough to wear year-round and makes the perfect fall statement piece.
11. BP Tonya Open Toe Mule, $49.90 // $79.95 after Sale
Mules and slides made a huge comeback this year! If nothing else, you have to give them credit for their versatility. They look good with casual leggings, and they look good with work dresses. The all-occasion Nordstrom BP Tonya Open Toe Mule is available in three colors and features a trend-savvy 4″ block heel!
12. Nordstrom Chevron Spinner Luggage Set, $223.90 // $299 after Sale
If you’ve had your heart set on durable pink luggage, now’s the time to snag it! The Nordstrom Chevron Spinner Luggage Set includes two chevron-embossed spinner suitcases—each fitted with four multidirectional wheels that legitimately make concourse navigation easier than you ever thought possible. The larger suitcase is spacious 29 inches, and the smaller is a 20-inch approved carry on. Available in black and pink.
13. Baublebar Amina Drop Earrings, $31.90 // $48 after Sale
Who hasn’t had a pair of Baublebar drop earrings on their wish list (or in their jewelry box) this summer? Grab them while they’re finally on sale! Available in blue, burgundy, and midnight.
14. Leith 4-Pack Sunglass Box Set, $45.90 // $70 after Sale
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 may be promoting fall clothes, but it’s still summer for the next few weeks– and it’s sunny. The Leith 4-Pack Sunglass Box Sex includes four pairs of sunglasses ranging from retro cat-eye frames to more modern aviators. Each pair traditionally retails for around $20, so this is sunglass box set is a pretty great deal!
15. Madewell ‘Lafayette’ Bucket Bag, $129.90 // $198 after Sale
Madewell bags are fan favorites for a reason. This Madewell Lafayette bucket bag is a classic everyday choice that’s versatile enough to mix and match with anything/everything in your fall wardrobe. Not only is the color classic, it features a spacious interior with three compartments and can be worn as either a satchel or crossbody.
16. Vince Camuto Pevista Bootie, $99.90 // $149.95 after Sale
Booties, booties, booties! Pretty much every girl is shopping for booties during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018, and the Vince Camuto Pevista Bootie has got to be one of the cutest pairs out there.
17. Nordstrom Kara Leather Expandable Crossbody Bag, $98.90 // $149 after Sale
The Kara Leather Expandable Crossbody Bag may seem small but what it lacks in size, it makes up for in space. This bag has multiple pockets, including a fold-over zip-around flat that can also hold (and hide) handbag essentials. Available in black, burgundy, gray, and pink.
18. Hunter Original Tall Rain Boots, $99.90 // $150 after Sale
Yay– my favorite rainboots of all time are actually on sale! Hunter Original Tall Rainboots are awesome because they’re as trendy as they are functional. Not only can you wear them in the rain and snow, you can wear them to the mall and still look chic.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 Picks | Activewear
1. adidas Edge Lux Clima Running Shoe, $63.90 // $85 after Sale
2. Nike Blazer Low Essential Sneaker, $55.90 // $75 after Sale
3. Zella Vixen High Waist Leggings, $42.90 // $65 after Sale
4. Zella Gossip Ankle Zip Leggings, $49.90 // $75 after Sale
5. Zella Sun Salutation High Waist Leggings, $42.90 // $65 after Sale
6. Beyond Yoga Cozy Convertible Fleece Pullover, $87.90 // $132 after Sale
7. Zella Wrap Sweater, $58.90 // $89 after Sale
8. Nike Sportswear Rally Sweatshirt, $51.90 // $70 after Sale
9. Zella Harlow Wrap Hoodie Jacket, $65.90 // $99 after Sale
10. Beyond Yoga High Cut Bra, $41.90 // $64 after Sale
11. Zella So Stunning Sports Bra, $31.90 // $49 after Sale
12. ALALA Cross Back Perforated Sports Bra, $49.90 // $75 after Sale
13. adidas Stadium Hoodie, $51.90 // $70 after Sale
14. Patagonia Nano Puff Water Resistant Jacket, $148.90 // $199 after Sale
15. The North Face ‘Resolve Plus’ Waterproof Jacket, $68.90 // $99 after Sale
16. The North Face Pitaya 2 Jacket, $83.90 // $120 after Sale
17. Nike Sportswear Rally Jogger Pants, $44.90 // $60 after Sale
18. Zella Taryn Jogger Pants, $49.90 // $75 after Sale
19. PUMA IGNITE Flash evoKNIT Training Shoe, $59.90 // $79.95 after Sale
20. adidas Flashback Sneaker, $67.90 // $90 after Sale
21. Alo Elevate High Waist Leggings, $61.90 // $94 after Sale
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 Picks | Beauty Exclusives
1. Drybar The Most Wonderful Waves Set, $165 ($240 value)
2. T3 Grey and Rose Gold Cura Hair Dryer, $134 ($200 value)
3. diptyque Scented Candle Set, $55 ($75 value)
4. Luxie Face Complexion Set, $35 ($60 value)
5. Charlotte Tilbury The Pretty Pink Lipstick Set, $60 ($90 value)
6. Charlotte Tilbury Pretty Glowing Skin Palette, $75 ($153 value)
7. Kate Somerville Hydration Heroes Set, $110 ($165 value)
9. Drybar Here, There, Everywhere Set, $52 ($75 value)
10. NARS Undressed Liquid Lip Set, $49 ($104 value)
The featured items above are just the tip of the “Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 picks” iceberg. I honestly could’ve highlighted a couple hundred more– the deals are just that good! You can check out all the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale best sellers from last year here and all my hits and misses from last year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale haul here. Happy shopping, y’all!