*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
I, for one, am extremely grateful that loungewear remains fashionable… because it’s all I want to wear when I work from home. I love terry joggers, loose knits, matching sets, basically anything that feels like pajamas without looking like them. That said, I’m a firm believer in getting up and dressed every morning. I’ve worked from home for the past few years, and I see a dramatic decrease in my motivation and productivity when I roll right out of bed and hop on my computer. Not only does looking sloppy make me feel sloppy, it creates a nightmare situation if/when I have to run out for errands or hop on a last-minute video call. Fortunately, there’s no shortage of super comfy and incredibly cute loungewear on Amazon. I’m rounding up 17 of my favorite work from home loungewear picks on Amazon, all of which are under $50, in today’s post! [Updated 4/10/20]
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link.
Best Loungewear on Amazon | 1-10
1. Skinny Pull-On Knit Jeggings– These skinny pull-on knit jeggings are super stretchy and come in 12 colors! I love them because they feel like leggings but look like legitimate work pants. They also have over a 4.5-star rating with 2,750+ reviews! For reference, they run big, so size down.
2. Terry Funnel-Neck Tunic– This super soft funnel-neck tunic looks adorable with both jeans and leggings and has amazing reviews (over 4.5 stars!). The cowl neck drapes nicely and is ribbed, which makes this top look super chic and work-appropriate, all while feeling like a nightshirt. It also has a good amount of stretch and comes in 8 colors. I own the lotus pink and light heather grey and wear them every chance I get! For reference, I ordered a size up for the oversized look, and it fits great. For a more fitted look, order your normal size.
3. Terry Jogger Pants– If you want trendy pants that legitimately feel like (and could be) pajama bottoms, buy these terry joggers. They’re insanely comfy– and they’re super cute, too! The only downside is that they definitely run large. You may want to size down one or more sizes if you can. For reference, I ordered the pink in an XS, and they’re roomy.
4. Terry Cross-Front Sweater– This terry cross-front sweater is super soft, super stretchy, and absolutely adorable. It looks great with both jeans and leggings and comes in 8 colors (I own both the lotus pink and light grey heather, and both colors are gorgeous). Full disclosure, though– it’s also pretty light, so I consider it more of a pull-over top than a full-on sweatshirt. For reference, these fit TTS, so order your normal size if it’s available!
5. Super Stretch Skinny Jeans– These super stretchy skinny jeans have absolutely insane reviews, especially for Amazon. We’re talking over 4.5 stars with 10,000+ reviews. Why? They’re comfy, slimming, and have a super stretchy waist. I’ve seen lots of women order them as maternity and/or post maternity pants because the waistband is that forgiving. In full transparency, though, they’re more well-constructed jeggings than skinny jeans, but they look just like real designer jeans. For reference, these fit TTS size-wise. Length-wise, I’m 5’6″ and stuck with the medium, and it was perfect. I wouldn’t personally order a long unless you’re taller than 5’8″.
6. Twist Knot Tunic– I absolutely love this twist knot top. It’s soft and airy yet well constructed and professional-looking. It’s still pretty cold in Missouri, but if you’re down south, this top comes in a short-sleeve version, too. For reference, this top runs a bit large. I like an oversized fit and still sized down to a small.
7. Cami Maxi Dress– I know maxi dresses aren’t traditionally considered loungewear, but any dress from this Amazon brand should be. Their clothing feels like pajamas and looks so darn cute and stylish. This dress, in particular, has pockets and would look adorable with a blazer or cardigan thrown over for video calls (or chillier days). It also comes in over a dozen colors and patterns, pretty much all of which I want/need for spring, as well as a sleeved version. For reference, these loungewear dresses run a tad big, so size down if you order.
8. Basic V-Neck Tees– Even if you ignore every other item on this list, do yourself a favor and BUY THESE V-NECKS. They’re the softest, comfiest, and cutest basic v-necks ever, and a two-pack is under $20. I wear mine daily, and they look cute with pajama bottoms, leggings, jeans, shorts, skirts– literally everything. Honestly, Amazon Basics is one of the best loungewear brands (that isn’t really a loungewear brand) on the internet, so you really can’t go wrong with any of their wardrobe staples… particularly not these v-necks. For reference, they fit TTS. I wear a small, and they’re perfect.
9. Slip-On Sneakers– Slip-on sneakers are a work-from-home essential for me. They’re great for throwing on when I need to run errands or when I just want to feel more put-together (as opposed to wearing socks or slippers). This pair is $50 and has absolutely stellar ratings– nearly 5 stars with over 3,500 reviews– primarily due to the fact that they’re made with memory foam and can be worn for like 18 hours straight without making your feet hurt. I love that they come in almost 2 dozen colors and prints, too! For reference, these fit TTS. I’m normally a 7.5, and the 7.5 fits perfectly.
10. Off-Shoulder Ruffle Maxi Dress– Again, I know dresses aren’t traditionally considered loungewear, but I couldn’t not include this off-shoulder ruffle maxi dress on this list. I was intrigued by its stellar reviews, so I ordered one in pink. Y’all, it’s gotta be one of the comfiest things I own. It’s light and breezy without being see-through, and it has pockets. Plus, it’s absolutely adorable and will garner compliments everywhere you wear it. For reference, these loungewear dresses fit virtually TTS, although you may want to size down if you have a smaller chest.
Best Loungewear on Amazon | 11-17
11. Supersoft Terry Sleeveless Jumpsuit– This ridiculously soft sleeveless jumpsuit can be dressed up or down and comes in 6 colors! It has pockets, too, and is legitimately comfy enough to sleep in. For reference, this terry sleeveless jumpsuit fits TTS, so order your normal size if it’s available!
12. Modal Fleece Popover Sweatshirt– I own this modal fleece popover sweatshirt in three colors and wear them every chance I get. The fabric is thick and warm, so it’s perfect for cold home offices and chillier spring mornings. For reference, this sweatshirt fits TTS, so order your normal size if it’s available!
13. Studio Terry Capri Jogger Pants– These are essentially the capri version of the terry jogger pants listed above (#3). I own both styles and love them equally, so I figured I’d recommend these, too! They’re ultra comfy and still look like substantial bottoms. For reference, these run pretty big, so size down if you can!
14. Studio Terry Shorts– I’m not too proud to admit that I own these studio terry shorts in 5 colors. They’re just that comfy, and they’re great for both lounging and the gym. For reference, these run slightly large, so size down if you can!
15. Lightweight Slip-On Sneakers– These lightweight slip-on sneakers are surprisingly durable and perfect for outdoor festivities, including casual runs! They’re essentially a $35 version of Nike’s $150+ Flyknit sneakers, and I’m a big fan. For reference, these fit TTS. I’m normally a 7.5, and the 7.5 fits perfectly.
16. Basic Slim-Fit Tanks– These basic slim-fit tanks are essentially the tank version of the v-neck tees I raved about in #8. Something about the fabric blend makes them the softest, most awesome inexpensive tanks on the internet (and over 3,700 people agree with me). For reference, these fit TTS, so order your normal size if it’s available!
17. Short Sleeve Swing Dress– This sweet little short sleeve swing dress is made with the softest jersey fabric and feels like a nightshirt. It’s perfect for spring and summer, too, and can be worn pretty much anywhere. As far as sizing goes, I recommend sizing down for more fitted look. Order your normal size for a cozy, more oversized fit.
What’s your go-to work from home loungewear? Any items I should check out? I’d love to know what you’re currently loving! Also, as always, if you have any questions about any of my picks for the best loungewear on Amazon (size/fit/quality), please let me know. I own them all and am happy to help!