*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
I know it’s October and you’re probably on the hunt for tall boots and cozy sweaters, but this is the absolute best time of year to play tennis! I’ve lived in Maine, Missouri, and Florida, and the weather is literally perfect right now in all three states. I’m trying to play more, so I figured the best way to stay motivated is via shopping spree, right?! Anyway, I remember ladies tennis clothes being relatively expensive (or maybe that was just my mom talking, I’m not sure), so I was excited to find some incredibly cute tennis outfits on Amazon. Aside from the pair of tennis shoes and racquet bag (which I’ve marked!), there are dozens of tennis style finds under $50, and I’m sharing all my favorites in today’s post. Keep reading to see them all!
You can also click play on the Reel below for a quick try-on video! Everything’s featured in this post already (albeit some are in a different color), so I’m linking everything in order just underneath.
Click to Shop: (1) Pink Sleeveless Polo Dress | (2) Blue Half-Zip Tennis Dress | (3) White Half-Zip Yoga Jacket and (4) Blue Ruffle Tennis Skirt | (5) Sleeveless Pink Polo Shirt and (6) White Pleated Tennis Skort
Cute Tennis Outfits under $50 | 1-8
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link. You can also click anywhere on the image to see my Cute Tennis Clothes ideas list on Amazon.
1. Sleeveless Tennis Dress– This sweet sleeveless tennis dress come in a bunch of colors and has mesh on the back and sides for ventilation. It also doesn’t show sweat, which is a major plus. Full disclosure, though– there aren’t built-in shorts, so you may want some comfy spandex shorts to wear underneath.
2. Tennis Skort with Pockets– This cute little tennis skort is ultra lightweight, made of quick-dry, moisture-wicking fabric, and has an inner pocket for phone, cards, keys, etc. It comes in five different colors, too!
3. Relaxed Cap– First of all, I love the material of this hat. It’s lightweight, breathable, and doesn’t irritate my forehead. Second (and third), it goes with literally everything and is under $20!
4. Open Back Tank Top– This tank top has absolutely stellar reviews and is perfect for tennis, yoga, running– you name it.
5. Game, Set, Match Tennis Bag (not under $50)– This Game, Set, Match tennis bag isn’t under $50 (sorry!), but I love it so much and couldn’t not include it on this list. It fits two racquets and has lots of extra space for sunscreen, hats, keys, and what have you. If you love the tote but don’t love the Game, Set, Match embroidery, check out this women’s tennis tote instead. It’s the same canvas style with a more simple graphic on the front.
6. Pleated Tennis Skort with Pockets– This pleated tennis skirt looks just like a Lacoste skirt I own (and paid six times more for). It has stellar reviews, too, and comes in over a dozen colors and prints!
7. Sleeveless Polo Dress– This ridiculously darling tennis dress comes in over a dozen colors, provides 30+ UVF protection, and has quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabric. One of my favorite things about it, though, is that it doubles as a cute dress off the court, too. Highly recommend!
8. Sleeveless Polo with 50+ UPF– Y’all… you will not find a better sleeveless tennis polo for under $30. The fabric is high quality, far from see-through, and ultra breathable, and it comes in a handful of classic colors. As far as sizing goes, if you prefer your athletic tops looser, definitely size up. For reference, I ordered a medium, and the fit is perfect!
You can see the sleeveless polo (#8) and the white tennis skirt (#2) styled together in the collage below! I also added a few extra tennis accessories, all of which are also currently under $50, to the mix– this pink visor, these pink tennis shoes, and this dual tone silicone ring!
Tennis Style Finds under $50 | 9-16
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link. You can also click anywhere on the image to see my Cute Tennis Outfits ideas list on Amazon.
9. Half Zip-Up Tennis Dress– This adorable half-zip tennis dress comes in a bunch of colors and comes with a separate pair of matching shorts!
10. Ruffle Tennis Skirt– This ruffle tennis skirt is legitimately one of the cutest I’ve ever owned. It runs small, though, so size up if you’re on the fence. For reference, I ordered a size medium, and I love the fit.
11. Mesh-Backed Tank Top– This breezy tank top is my go-to on my ultra hot tennis days. It looks adorable tucked into tennis skirts, and it’s great for yoga, running, and working out, too.
12. Adidas Running Shoes (not under $50)– These running shoes are my favorite! They’re probably not the right athletic shoes for serious tennis players , but they’re perfect for everyday athletic wear. For reference, this color is called Halo Blue!
13. Silicone Smart Watch Band– I love these silicone smart watch bands! They’re under $10, great for working out, and don’t create any rashes or irritation on my wrists.
14. Reflective Tennis Skort– If you only buy one of the cute tennis skirts on this list, let it be this one. It’s an insane value for the quality and has above a 4.5-star rating with 2,600+ reviews. If you aren’t a fan of the bright pink, it comes in almost a dozen other colors, too.
15. Half-Zip Yoga Jacket– For the price tag, I expected this half-zip yoga jacket to be sub-par, especially compared to my Lulu jackets. It’s not in any way. It has the coziest fleece lining and is perfect for brisk mornings and evenings (although, truth be told, it probably won’t keep you warm in the winter). The jacket itself fits TTS, but I prefer my jackets a little looser, so I wear a medium.
16. Running Shorts with Pockets– I love Lululemon, but these running shorts are almost dead ringers for my Track That High-Rise shorts. They come in the cutest colors, too!
You can see the blue half-zip tennis dress (#9) styled with the blue running shoes (#12), silicone smartwatch band (#13), and tennis bag (#5 from above) in the collage below. I also threw this white tennis visor into the mix, too, which is also well under $50!
Well, that’s all I’ve got for y’all today! I own most of these Amazon tennis finds personally, so please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions about sizing or quality. I’m happy to help! For more of my favorite cute tennis outfits and athleisure finds, check out my Cute Tennis Clothes ideas list on Amazon. I update it the second I find any cute tennis skirts or dresses, so it’ll always provide a little more variety. Also, if you love colorful clothing, check out the best of Lilly Pulitzer’s Tennis Collection, too! The items are pricier, but– spoken from the mouth of a diehard Lilly lover, they’re still definitely worth considering.
Thanks so much for reading, y’all– and happy shopping!