*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
I’m not shy about my love of Chinoiserie, specifically blue and white ginger jars. Chinoiserie pieces can create bold and classic pops of color in even the most bland corners of a home– and there’s no shortage of ways to decorate with them. Classic blue and white prints can make just as much of a statement in your wardrobe, too, especially during the late summer-to-early fall transition period. So, I started searching for (Chinoiserie-inspired) blue and white fashion finds on Amazon, and you guys… I found so many winners. Keep reading for a handful of my favorite blue and white outfit ideas from Amazon, all of which are under $50!
You can also click play on the Reel below to see some of my favorite blue and white Amazon finds on. I’m linking them in the order shown just underneath–
Chinoiserie Style Finds under $50 | 1-9
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link.
1. Porcelain Print Pencil Dress– This pencil dress has the most beautiful blue and white porcelain print and the comfiest stretchy fabric! I get loads of compliments every time I wear it. It fits TTS, too, and is so incredibly flattering. Highly recommend!
2. Rhinestone Statement Earrings– These geometric statement earrings incorporate all the most beautiful shades of blue! They’re nice and lightweight, too.
3. Blue Braided Heel Sandals– I was hesitant to order these classic braided heel sandals in blue, but I’m glad I did. They’re a nice neutral shade and look amazing with so many outfits! They’re incredibly comfy, too, especially for women with wider feet.
4. Blue and White Tie Strap Maxi Dress– This tie strap maxi dress has the most gorgeous blue and white print and is perfect for vacation! If you don’t love this particular floral print, this pattern gives off a classic chinoiserie vibe, too.
5. Blue V-Neck Long Sleeve Blouse– This blouse is the perfect marriage between chinoiserie and Lilly Pulitzer. It looks adorable tucked into pants or skirts for work or with jeans and heels for nights out.
6. Blue Floral Headband– I don’t wear a lot of headbands, but I was so excited when I found this one! The blue floral print is beautiful and subtle enough to wear with a white t-shirt and jeans but also dressy enough to wear to church or dinner.
7. Fitted Blue and White Floral Midi Dress– This blue and white dress is probably my favorite Chinoiserie style find of all time. It’s so flattering and feminine in person, and I get so many compliments every time I wear it. I will say, though, that it definitely runs large. Size down if you’re on the fence!
Also,if you prefer a lighter pattern, check out a similar blue and white floral midi dress from Chicwish here! It’s closer to $60 but has amazing reviews.
8. Blue Embroidered V-Neck Blouse– The white embroidery detailing on this v-neck blouse is a dead ringer for the pattern on one of my favorite ginger jars! This top is super comfy, too, and looks adorable tucked into white shorts. I’m wearing a size small, and I love the fit. Size up if you like your tops baggy, though!
9. Blue Watercolor Floral Midi Skirt– This watercolor floral midi skirt has to be one of the prettiest skirts I’ve ever owned. It looks adorable paired with white tops and sweaters, especially in the wintertime. It’s lined, too, and amazing quality for the price. If you prefer a darker blue pattern, you can find a similar style midi skirt (with pockets!) for under $30 here.
Well, those are all the blue and white outfit ideas I’ve got for you today. Thanks so much for reading, y’all! As always, please let me know if you have any questions about sizing, quality, or overall fit of any of these Amazon fashion finds. I love hearing from you guys, and I’m happy to help!
PS- If you’re not following me on Amazon, take a peek at my storefront here! I update it with fresh Amazon fashion, home, and beauty finds in real time, so there’s always something new to check out!