*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
The Shopbop Event of the Season Sale is here, and it’s too good to not share with y’all! Pretty much everything that’s usually excluded (Tory Burch, Stuart Weitzman, etc) is eligible, including sale and clearance items! So what’s happening exactly? Now through April 14th at 11:59PM PST, get 20% off any order under $500 and 25% off any orders $500+ with code EVENT18. This sale is especially awesome since there’s no minimum purchase threshold. Click here for additional Shopbop Event of the Season Sale details. The next Shopbop sale will likely be 4th of July weekend (and it will likely have a minimum purchase requirement), so if you’ve got your eye on something, snag it now!
I’ve rounded up my top twenty picks for spring from the sale, many of which I personally own (and paid full price for… womp), below. You can click anywhere on the collage for item details. Happy shopping!
Shopbop Annual Sale Picks | 1-7
1. Line & Dot Tigre Strapless Top, $74- How cute is this Line & Dot Tigre Strapless Top? I absolutely love the pastel yellow color!
4. J.O.A. Pinky Top, $68- This sweet pink top is as cute as it is trendy. I absolutely love the open shoulders and short bell sleeves! Also, I’m a big proponent of affordable fashion, so I love the J.O.A. brand, since it’s one of the only labels I can regularly afford on Shopbop.
5. Tory Burch Miller Sandals, $198- PSA: Nobody panic, but Tory Burch Millers are almost never eligible for sales. If you’ve had your eye on a pair, snag them now!
6. Kayu Mini St. Tropez Tote, $65- Pom poms and yarn-wrapped handles? Yes, please! The Kayu Mini St. Tropez Tote is officially the cutest tote bag for Spring Break!
7. Kate Spade Scalloped One Piece, $120- I absolutely love this Kate Spade scalloped one piece swimsuit, so naturally, I love that it’s on sale. Available in crisp white, black, and hot pink.
Shopbop Annual Sale Picks | 8-14
8. Cult Gaia Acrylic Ark Mini Bag, $268- Yep, easily one of the most popular bags of 2017 (and 2018) is on sale and available in Marigold, Lapis, and Mint Blue!
9. Jack by BB Dakota Lolita Top, $65- Jack by BB Dakota makes incredible clothing, so I had to have this top! I ordered one in red for Cinco de Mayo, and I can’t wait to wear it! See a similar white lace Jack by BB Dakota top styled here.
10. Reiko Kaneko Lip Tease Mug, $25- I gave this Instagram-friendly mug to like five people for Christmas, and I also own it myself. It’s so cute and dainty! Plus, from experience, it makes a cute spring vase, too!
11. Rebecca Minkoff Stacked Tassel Earrings, $58- Stacked tassel earrings are one of my favorite spring trends, so I absolutely love these pink ombre Rebecca Minkoff earrings! Just looking at them is motivation enough to plan a tropical vacation. Also available in white/gold, turquoise, and blossom/gray.
12. Levi’s Deconstructed Skirt, $98- Levi’s is making a comeback, and for good reason! Their jeans are so darn flattering. If you need some new denim skirts or shorts for spring, snag them while they’re on sale!
13. Champagne Please Bell, $12- Champagne, please! This uber cute Champagne Please Bell usually sells out as soon as it’s restocked, so if you need a cute gift for a girlfriend (or yourself– hey, it’s tax season!), now’s the time to grab it!
14. Sam Edelman Yaro Suede Sandals, $120- These are easily the most worn shoes in my closet. Sam Edelman’s Yaro Sandals are such staples… and they’re insanely comfy. Available in both nude and black!
Shopbop Annual Sale Picks | 15-20
15. Loeffler Randall Mini Ribbon Shopper Tote, $295- I absolutely love the ribbon detail and Limoncello color of this adorable Mini Ribbon Shopper Tote! Also available in white, persimmon, and ballet pink.
16. Levi’s 501 Shorts, $59.50- Who doesn’t need a new pair of white shorts for spring? The 501s are Levi’s original style of shorts, and I love that they added raw cuffs for a more worn-in island vibe.
17. Prisma Jewelry Tray, $20- The Prisma Jewelry Tray is a must-have for jewelry lovers! The geometric design is so chic and original. I own two, and in addition to housing some of my more special jewelry, they’ve become some of my favorite photo props.
18. Tory Burch Ella Tote, $198- I’ve owned the Tory Burch Ella Tote since college, and it hasn’t broken or torn yet! If you’re looking for a durable designer bag, there’s nothing better. Available in black and navy. See it styled here!
19. Kate Spade Bright Idea Stud Earrings, $38- These popular Kate Spade stud earrings are so incredibly gorgeous in person! I own them in a few different colors, including clear, and I wear them all the time. Seriously, they’re the perfect “every day” earring!
20. Soludos Minorca High Platform Sandals, $149- Espadrilles are back in style, y’all, and I’m thrilled about it! These super comfortable Soludos Minorca High Platform Sandals look awesome paired with white jeans, skirts, and cute spring dresses. Something about this style of shoe just screams vineyard to me, which is an understandably desirable quality. Also available in Dove Gray.
I’m technically on a budget, but I bought myself a new pair of Tory Burch Millers (they’re my favorites!), a pair of white Steven Greece Slides, the Jack by BB Dakota Lolita top, and some cute Jack by BB Dakota high waisted shorts. What can I say? I finally filed my taxes and needed some retail therapy. What’d you pick up from the Shopbop annual sale?