*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
It’s no secret that do-goodery is healthy for the soul. We all have different causes and organizations that we support, but a love of animals unites so many of us. My husband and I have two precious dogs who we legitimately consider our children, and it breaks my heart to know that there are so many fur babies (both here and abroad) in need of food, love, and shelter. So, I thought today would be the perfect time to round up all my favorite gifts that give back to animals. Every single item on this list directly benefits animals or animal welfare in some way, shape, or form. So, if you enjoy shopping with a purpose, keep reading to learn more about these gifts and their impacts!
Gifts that Give Back to Animals | 1-15
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link.
1. Seersucker Pet Blanket from Blankets from Emma– These cozy pet blankets are made in the USA from 100% recycled content. Also, for every five blankets sold, one is donated to an animal shelter in Charleston, South Carolina.
2. Grounds & Hounds Single Serve Coffee Pods– Grounds & Hounds is perfect for both coffee and dog lovers! If you haven’t discovered their products yet, they make fair trade, organic coffee, in addition to apparel and drinkware. Best of all, aside from the fact that their coffee is amazing, they donate 20% of profits to rescue organizations!
3. Animal Hearted “Starbarks Coffee” Sweatshirt– Okay, how cute is this Starbarks sweatshirt from Animal Hearted?! They donate 25% of proceeds from every order to a non-profit animal shelter or rescue.
4. The Foggy Dog Seersucker Bow Collar– I’m a shameless collector of boujee dog bows, and The Foggy Dog is my newest obsession. Also, each time you make a purchase, half a pound of food is donated to rescue shelters across America.
5. Fetch Eyewear “Darby” Eyeglasses– Fetch Eyewear is downright darling, and they don’t break the bank! I don’t even need glasses, and I want a few pairs of their frames. Additionally, 100% (not a typo) of Fetch Eyewear corporate profits are donated to animal welfare.
6. Rescue Chocolate Bars– Rescue Chocolate is, in one word, amazing. Not only are their chocolate bars 100% vegan and handcrafted from organic and fairly-traded chocolate, 100% of the net profits are donated to animal rescue organizations across the country.
7. Hooray for the Underdog Greeting Cards– Try not to cry, but Hooray for the Underdog takes photos to help shelter animals find homes. These photos are then turned into absolutely precious greeting cards, which can be purchased in packs or singularly. In addition to being both functional and adorable, 5% of profits is donated to pet charities.
8. Found My Animal Coral Ombre Rope Dog Leash– If you love nautical pet accessories, Found My Animal products are top notch and promote rescue animal adoption and awareness. They’re a little pricey, but we bought two sets of leashes and collars for our girls a few years back, and they’re still in tip-top shape.
9. Fred Meyers Diamond Accented Paw Earrings– Why not shower your SO with “do-gooder” jewels!? These paw earrings are absolutely precious, and $3 from every purchase is donated to The Humane Society. For reference, more than $120,000 (to date) has been donated from the sale of this beautiful jewelry. Check out the entire PAWSitively Yours Collection here!
10. MUTTS “Fur Mama” Mug– If you’ve never heard of MUTTS, it’s an animal lover’s dream. They sell adorable books, clothing, accessories, and home goods, and they have a really unique fundraising model. MUTTS donates signed comic strip prints to animal-related nonprofits for raffles and other fundraising events. Through the sale of these prints (some of which have raised over $1,000), they’ve donated over $175,000 to fund grassroots rescue and sheltering efforts.
11. One Fur All “Pet House” Soy Candles– In addition to being poured in cute reusable jars, One Fur All products safely freshen pet-loving homes and cars. They’re avid proponents of animal adoption, too, and have made it a part of their mission to help support non-profit, no-kill rescue groups across the US. Shop their products here or on Chewy!
12. Golden Bond Rescue 2022 Calendar– In all honesty, no organization tugs at my heartstrings quite like Golden Bond Rescue. Not only do they rescue and re-home golden retrievers domestically, but they also work closely with No Dogs Left Behind. I’m not even going to link to their website (makes me cry every time), but NDLB facilitates dog rescues from the Asian meat market. Plus, all proceeds from the sale of this 2022 calendar helps fund the medical procedures needed by the 64 China rescue that arrived in early July. If you want want of these calendars, though, buy them ASAP. Unfortunately, they normally sell out in early-to-mid November!
13. Happy Spritz Aromatherapy Trio– In addition to smelling amazing, Happy Spritz’s aromatherapy products are 100% natural, vegan, and cruelty-free! Also, a portion of all proceeds goes to animal rescue organizations across the country.
14. Bark Box– Bark Box ads are all over social media, but they never mention the impact that their boxes make. Through their Rescue and Shelter Affiliate Program, they partner with thousands of rescues and shelters across North America and donate $25 for every box purchased using their unique affiliate code.
15. One Hope Pinot for Paws Gift Box– This adorable Pinot for Paws gift box (which is available for both dog and cat lovers!) includes a bottle of California Pinot Noir and a collection of toys and treats for their pet. Best of all, though, One Hope helps a shelter animal find a forever home with each purchase. Read more here!
More Gifts That Give Back to Animal Charities
When I Googled “gifts that give back to animals,” I was amazed by how many companies are generously donating behind the scenes. If nothing above struck your eye, take a glance at these brands and gift ideas, too-
Rescue Candles– These soy candles burn for about 40 hours, and Rescue Candles donates 25% of all proceeds to ongoing animal rescue organizations. Shoppers even have the opportunity to hand-pick the shelter that will benefit from their purchase! How awesome is that!?
Seva Stray– Seva Stray sells ethically-sourced (and downright gorgeous) Indian-made fashion accessories, home decor, and dog products. They also donate 20% of every purchase to funding grassroots organizations that are focused on spaying/neutering, vaccination, and treatment for India’s 35 million stray dogs.
Kombucha Dog– Calling all kombucha lovers! Kombucha Dog features real rescue dogs on each bottle’s label to help them find forever homes! Unfortunately, though, these drinks are nearly impossible to find unless you’re located in the PNW. Here’s hoping Kombucha Dog expands into the Midwest this year, I guess!
Rescue Dog Wine– Wine that tastes delicious and supports dogs in need? I don’t know about y’all, but I’m sold! Rescue Dog Wines features different adorable pups on the bottle, and 50% of profits benefit animal rescue organizations.
Hendrick’s & Co– Hendrick’s & Co sells cute tees, hoodies, bracelets, totes, and accessories for animal lovers. Plus, they donate $10 from every purchase to save animals and support local animal rescues and shelters! Even better, though, customers have the option to select a specific animal or nonprofit for your donation.
Rescue Puppies Make Me Happy Apparel– Puppies Make Me Happy donates 100% of profits from their Rescue Puppies Make Me Happy line (and a portion of profits from all their designs) to animal rescue organizations.
Lastly, for more gifts that give back (not just gifts that benefit animal charities– gifts that benefit education, clean water, ending domestic violence, etc), click here! You can check out all my favorite gift ideas for dog moms for more gift giving inspiration, too.
Also, let me know in the comments if there are any worthy organizations I forgot to mention. I love hearing from you guys, and I’m happy to supplement this list!