*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Shopping for wine lovers can be tough… primarily because wine itself can get so gosh darn expensive. I mean, my idea of a “nice” bottle of wine is $15. A true vino’s could be $500 or even dip into the four-figure range. It’s pretty crazy! Anyway, if you want to find inexpensive gifts for wine lovers– or, better yet, wine gifts they’ll actually use, you have to get creative and do some Google research. Fortunately, I have a few wine lovers in my family, so I’ve found a handful of fun gift ideas over the years, and I’m rounding them all up in today’s post! Keep reading for 10+ budget-friendly gift ideas for wine lovers!
Inexpensive Gifts for Wine Lovers | 1-11
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link. You can also click here to check out my Gifts for Wine Lovers ideas list on Amazon.
1. Wine Pairing Chocolate– Seriously, the only thing better than chocolate is wine pairing chocolate! This variety comes in an absolutely gorgeous box and is just under $50.
2. Wine Flight Cheese Board Set– This wine flight cheese board set is one of my all-time favorite gifts for wine lovers! The serving board features divots for tasting glasses and space to pair cheese and charcuterie with different wines. The set also comes with four full-size wine glasses that are handcrafted in Germany from sparkling lead-free crystal!
3. Wine Markers– These non-toxic wine marker pens are one of my favorite inexpensive gift ideas for wine lovers. They’re under $10 and such a fun alternative to wine charms!
4. Wine Chiller Ice Mold– This wine chiller ice mold is SUCH an amazing gift! It’s under $50 and creates stunning centerpieces of chilled wine. You can freeze it as is or incorporate citrus slices (check out my citrus wine chiller for inspiration!), berries, or fresh flowers before frozen. It also has a stainless steel coaster that extends the life of the ice for up to six hours while containing melted water.
5. Wine Bottle Chilling Rod– My favorite thing about these wine bottle chilling rods is that they cool wine super quickly without diluting it. Also, this one has a built-in aerator that mixes in extra oxygen to maximally enhance wine flavor. Pretty cool, huh?!
6. Monogrammed Marble Coasters– Kyle and I recently received this set of marble coasters as a wedding gift, and we’re obsessed with them. They’re absolutely gorgeous, and a set of four is under $50!
7. Portable Wine Picnic Table– This portable wine picnic table is perfect for both picnic and wine lovers. It’s perfect for setting up impromptu happy hours in your backyard, on the beach, or wherever!
8. Self-Aerating Wine Glasses– These stemless wine glasses aerate while you drink! They come in a set of two and are ultra-durable. They’re dishwasher-safe, too!
9. The Wine Game– Know some wine lovers with a thirst for knowledge? This fun wine trivia game is perfect!
10. Wine Purifier Sticks– These convenient little wine purifier sticks are a must-have for wine lovers. They remove histamines and sulfites (thereby eliminating headaches!) and aerate! If they sound too good to be true, which I understand, they also have over a 4.5-star rating on Amazon with 600+ reviews.
11. Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine– Not only is Wine Folly informative, but it’s also a gorgeous coffee table book! Just a heads up, though– this book is probably better for casual wine lovers. Vinos (if that’s actually a real term) may find it a little basic.
More Gift Ideas for Everyone On Your List
If you still have a long list of names to check off your shopping list, here are a few gift guides that may help–
- Gifts That Give Back to Animals– If you’re shopping for an animal lover, every item on this gift guide gives back to animals in need!
- Gifts for Travel Lovers– If you’re not particularly travel-savvy, this gift guide is full of handy gift ideas that are perfect for frequent jetsetters.
- Gift Ideas for “The Office” Lovers– If you know someone who loves Michael Scott as much as I do, these gift ideas for The Office fans are perfect! Not to brag, but I own just about every item on this list and highly recommend them all.
- Gift Ideas for Gardeners– I originally created this list for Mother’s Day, but it’s proven to be ultra-useful around the holidays, too. It includes more than a dozen creative gardening gift ideas for your favorite gardener!
As always, please let me know if you have any questions about any item on this list. I love hearing from you guys, and I’m happy to help!
Thanks so much for reading, y’all– and happy shopping!