*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Happy Halloween Week! I know I’ve been MIA lately (sorry!), so I’m excited to get back into the swing of things… and just in time for the holidays, too! Because I love Halloween so much (it’s always been my second favorite holiday behind Christmas), I’ll be posting a different Halloween-themed post every day this week. You probably guessed already, but today’s is a super simple Halloween tablescape! I thought it’d be fun to go with an orange and pink theme instead of the traditional orange and black, and I love the way it turned out! I also love the price point on all this Halloween table decor. Kyle and I are still saving for a home, so I’ve been scouring new, more budget-friendly spots lately for DIY projects and have been finding such good stuff. Keep reading for uber affordable Halloween tablescape details!
Simple Halloween Tablescape
Probably my favorite thing about this Halloween tablescape is that I spent under $50 on the whole entire thing. In fact, aside from it being bright and more in line with my traditional aesthetic, I chose a pink and orange theme because it’s more versatile. Think about it– orange and white gingham can be used all season long, not just during Halloween, and the pink touches can be easily incorporated into tablescapes year-round. Also, another tip– if you’re trying to cut back on hosting-related holiday expenses, I highly recommend Dollar Tree. They have so much good stuff– ceramic dinnerware, chargers, tablecloths, gift wrap, you name it, and I’m honestly a little mad at myself for not giving them my patronage until now.
All that being said, here’s everything I used to style this simple Halloween tablescape–
- Orange and white gingham tablecloth– I’m so pleased with this festive fall tablecloth! It’s much cheaper than the other tablecloths I’ve bought on Amazon and literally just as nice.
- Orange and white gingham napkins– These napkins and tablecloth are from two different companies, so I was nervous the colors wouldn’t match. Happy to report that they do (pretty much perfectly, too)!
- Gold chargers– Would you believe I got these for $1 each?! They come in a handful of other colors, too!
- Pink dinner plates– These pretty pink plastic plates are under $1 and have matching bowls and cups. We own a whole set and use them all the time!
- White salad plates– Also got these for $1 each, along with a handful of white ceramic dinner plates. I’m planning on personalizing them and turning them into Christmas gifts!
- Pink ramekins– These little pink ramekins are probably my favorite tablescape detail. They’ve been out of stock all year, so I bought them as soon as I saw they were available (which was like.. four days ago) and can’t wait to bake with them over the holidays!
- Candy corn– To make this Halloween tablescape feel more on-theme, I thought it’d be fun (and inexpensive) to throw some candy corn into the mix.
- Gold flatware– I use this uber affordable gold flatware so much more than I thought I would, especially around the holidays.
- Pink glassware– It’s kind of tough to see how striking the pink glass is, but they match the plates and ramekins perfectly.
- Round marble tray– I bought this tray like… ten years ago and still use it every chance I get. If you like it and see it in stock, grab it!
- Floral centerpiece– To keep with the pink/orange/gold theme, I grabbed an old gold vase from Farmgirl Flowers and filled it with white hydrangeas, orange spray roses, pink carnations, and pink hypericum berries.
Super cute, right?! If you loved this simple Halloween tablescape, I think you’ll also love this Halloween bar cart! I used some old Agatha Christie books as decorations, and now all I want to do is read murder mysteries. Anyways, stay tuned for more fun Halloween content this week!