Mother’s Day is less than a week away, y’all! I know I’m getting this gift guide up a little late, so I made sure all the items I’ve included are eligible for quick shipping and can make it to you (or your mom) by Sunday! Without further ado, here are 16 affordable gifts that your mom will absolutely love this Mother’s Day–
Gifts for Mom under $50 | 1-8
1. “Home Is Where Mom Is” Personalized Mug– Living away from your mama is tough. Remind her that you’re never more than a phone call away with this super sweet mug! The best part? You can customize it with your two home states!
2. Dogeared “I Love Mom” Pearl Necklace– This gorgeous little pearl necklace is handcrafted in the US and comes with a sweet message of love on the package!
3. “I’m Not Like a Regular Mom, I’m a Cool Mom” Tee– Every mama deserves this comfy Mean Girls-inspired $8 tee! Grab one in 8 different colors.
4. 7-Piece Travel Packing Cube Set– Give your mom all the tools to come visit with this handy 7-piece packing cube set! This item has nearly a 5-star rating and includes 3 different sizes of packing cubes organizers, 1 intimates bag, 1 toiletry bag, 1 laundry bag, and 1 zippered bag.
5. Vera Bradley Gardening Tool Set– If she loves gardening, she’ll love these adorable Vera Bradley gardening tools! This set includes a hand rake and trowel, and you can also order this floral Vera Bradley watering can, too. I’d normally suggest ordering directly from the Vera Bradley website, but they sold out almost instantly, so Amazon’s your best bet! Also, click here for more gift ideas for your favorite gardener!
6. “What I Love about Mom” Fill-In Journal– This sweet little fill-in journal is a great gift from kids of all ages. It contains fill-in-the-blank lines to describe why your mom’s the best!
7. Electric Coffee Cup Warmer– If she loves her hot tea and coffee, she’ll love this electric coffee cup warmer! I love this one in particular because the design is super sleek (almost Apple-esque) and makes a great desk accessory.
8. Bamboo Bath Tub Caddy Tray– Kids or no kids, every woman needs a bamboo bath tub caddy tray. These are awesome for saving space, holding wine, and avoiding water-related accidents during relaxing at-home spa nights.
Gifts for Mom under $50 | 9-16
9. Travel Jewelry Box– Practically made for the mom on the go, this small tassel jewelry box easily fits in your glove box or handbag and keeps your jewelry organized and ready to wear. Grab one in 4 different colors.
10. LED Indoor Garden Light– This cute LED indoor garden light can grow practically anything indoors. It’s got an automatic smart timer, which ensures the plants absorb enough light for photosynthesis, and works great with succulents, herbs, leafy vegetables, flowers, and more.
11. Indoor Hanging Geometric Planter Set– These geometric planters brighten up just about any space! Combine with succulents or air plants to put inside!
12. Plush Terry Cloth Bath Robe– Every mom could use a cozy new robe! This one comes in a handful of colors and has over a 4.5-rating with almost 900 customer reviews.
13. Felt Purse Organizer Insert– If she’s constantly struggling to find her keys of wallet (aren’t we all?), she’ll love this purse organizer insert! It’s got 13 pockets total with an extra detachable felt key chain for hard-to-find keys. Check for sizing to make sure it’ll fit her purse, and if you aren’t sure, pair it with this $15 leather tassel tote bag!
14. Leather Tassel Tote Bag– This gorgeous tassel tote bag is under $15 and comes in over 2 dozen colors! If you really want to spoil her, add this purse organizer insert to help keep her new bag clean!
15. Hanging Toiletry Bag– This affordable hanging toiletry bag is perfect for packing in your suitcase or gym bag. Grab one for mom (or dad!) in over a dozen different colors and patterns!
16. Bath Bomb Gift Set– Give the gift of “me” time with this colorful bath bomb set. It comes with 8 golf ball-sized bath bombs, all of which smell amazing and are made in the US!
More Gifts for Her
If you need more Mother’s Day gift ideas, you may also like these posts:
- Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Gardener
- Gifts for the Dog Mom
- Cute Gift Ideas for Mom under $50 (last year’s round-up of affordable gifts for mom under $50)
You can also click here for my Mother’s Day idea list on Amazon. Let me know if you have any questions, y’all– I’m happy to help!