*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
Y’all may remember that I rounded up all my top Amazon Home finds (and top Amazon Fashion finds) from 2020 last week. However, I purposely left off kitchen gadgets because I knew I wanted to do a whole separate round-up. Let me tell you… Amazon is a literal goldmine for handy kitchen gadgets, y’all. Kyle and I live in a small home with two doggos, so we’re always looking for ways to save space, time, and money, especially in the kitchen. Fortunately, 2020 afforded me ample time to “research” (ie. online shop) and test out a handful of Amazon’s coolest kitchen gadgets and tools for myself, and I don’t know how I ever lived without half of them. Keep reading for eight of my all-time favorite Amazon kitchen gadgets. FYI- they’re all under $50 and most are under $25!
Best Amazon Kitchen Gadgets
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link. You can also click anywhere on the image to see my Best of 2020: Top Amazon Home Products list on Amazon.
1. Silicone Clip-On Colander– This clip-on strainer is such a simple yet brilliant little gizmo! Not only does it save kitchen storage space, it eliminates the need for transferring food out of the pot when straining. It snaps into pretty much all-sized pots, pans, and bowls, too, and works well with pasta, vegetables, potatoes, and even grease!
2. Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats– Kyle bought us a set of these non-stick silicone baking mats a few years back, and although they’re not technically a “gadget,” they’re so great! They make cleaning baking sheets a breeze, and they replace the need for cooking sprays, oil, and parchment paper altogether. They’re dishwasher and oven-safe up to 480F, too!
3. Herb Scissors– These scissors help create the perfect little herb garnishes! They come with a case cover for blade protection and a comb for removing clinging herbs, too.
4. Mini Waffle and Panini Maker– If you own/love the Dash Rapid Egg Cooker, you’ll love this Dash Mini Waffle Maker, too! It’s compact, lightweight, and makes delicious waffles, paninis, and hash browns. The interior is non-stick, too, so it’s also really easy to clean, which is always a major plus with waffle makers.
5. Foldable Cutting Board– This foldable plastic cutting board has saved me so many headaches! When you squeeze the handle, the sides of the board fold up, forming a convenient little funnel for chopped food. It has a non-slip base, too, and is completely dishwasher-safe!
6. Handheld Milk Frother– This tiny little gadget is under $25 and can do so many things! First, it functions as a handheld foam maker for lattes, cappuccinos, and even cocktails. It only takes a few seconds and works on all types of milk (half and half, soy, almond, etc). Second, it’s essentially a powerful mini mixer for all your mixing needs– from whisking matcha to protein shakes and smoothies.
7. Safe-Slice Mandolin– This safe-slice mandolin is also made by Dash and is a must-have for anyone who wants to quickly meal prep and/or keep their fingers away from blades! It can slice, julienne, matchstick, and dice, and it has thirty different preset cuts for varying thicknesses. Probably my favorite thing about it, though, is its size. It’s ultra-compact and actually folds down flat, so it’s super easy to store.
8. Cold Brew Coffee Maker– Tired of paying $6 per bottle of cold brew?! This cold brew coffee maker is under $30 and produces four servings of concentrated cold brew with any type of coffee grounds! It’s also leak-proof and airtight, so you can store your cold brew inside for up to two weeks in the fridge.
Did I leave any of the best kitchen gadgets on Amazon off my list? If so, are there any particular items you recommend?! Let me know in the comments!