*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you!) if you make a purchase using any of these links.*
If I could sum up 2021 in one word, it’d be stressful. Seriously so stressful. Even though 2021 wasn’t the kindest, all the stress lead to lots of late night Amazon shopping. I decided to focus on simplification more than anything this year, so I ordered dozens of products from Amazon Home to help maximize and enhance the space in our tiny little house. Not everything was a winner, but still, I wanted to share some of my favorites with y’all in today’s post! Keep reading for eleven of the best Amazon home decor finds of 2021–
Best Amazon Home Finds | 2021 Edition
HOW TO SHOP: Scroll below to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link.
1. Gold Under-Cabinet Wine Glass Racks– I never knew wine glass racks could be so pretty! These save so much cabinet space and can be installed under cabinets and floating shelves and on bookshelves. We put two on our dining room bookshelves (our house is super tiny, so we don’t have space for sideboards, cabinets, etc), and they look amazing!
2. Coffee Pod Holders– I’ve been looking everywhere for non-ugly coffee pod storage, and I’m so glad I finally found these! These k-cup holders come in a set of three, and there’s a sticker on the back, so you can peel and stick them wherever you like (fridges, walls, etc). I ordered the pink and put them on the side of my Keurig– seriously so handy!
3. Magnetic Spice Racks– If you have a small kitchen, these magnetic spice racks are a game changer. Seriously, I credit them with completely reorganizing our kitchen. I put three (two regular magnetic racks and one 2-in-1 rack with a paper towel holder) on the side of our fridge, and not only do they make spices SO MUCH easier to find, they helped open a crazy amount of space in our cabinets. I also bought these spice jars, which come with their own labels, to make everything look clean and uniform!
4. Gold Dispenser Bottles– These gold dispenser bottles are just so darn pretty! I bought six of them last year– two of the larger size and four of the smaller. They’re perfect for coffee syrups, hand soap, olive oil, and any other low viscosity (ie. syrup-like) substances, and they make coffee and bar carts look so much cleaner! Just a heads up, though– the spout does make the liquid come out a little slower, but I actually prefer it that way. It makes it easier to control how much oil/syrup/soap you’re using!
5. Portable Handheld Vacuum– A portable vacuum doesn’t sound all that fun, but this one’s pretty, lightweight, *and* rechargeable. I keep it in my desk drawer and use it mostly for dust, but its suction is strong enough to pick up dog hair, dirt, and whatever else. It’s also perfect for cars, since it’s rechargeable and easy to store under seats.
6. Gingham Bed Sheet Set– This blue gingham sheet set looks (and feels!) like something straight out of LL Bean’s catalog– and it’s under $25. We didn’t even need new sheets, but I couldn’t not snag them when they came back in stock!
7. Wool Dryer Balls– We have two goldens, so I’m always looking for ways to get their “glitter” off my clothing. These wool dryer balls attract their hair and are a great (and energy-saving) alternative to dryer sheets. I’ve also noticed that my make our clothes super soft, too!
8. Hanging Closet Organizer– If you’re short drawer space in your bedroom/closet, this hanging closet organizer is a must-have! It has six shelves, a drawer, and two side pockets and can hold up to 50 pounds. I use it to hold my activewear and bulkier loungewear, and it’s opened up so much space. It actually looks really nice, too!
9. Reusable Silicone Stasher Bags– These Stasher bags are pricier on the front end, but they’re reusable, self-sealing, and keep things fresh for SO much longer than normal Ziploc bags. They’re also dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe (plus boiling water-safe… didn’t even know that was possible) and contain no BPA, PVC, or latex. I bought three of the pink ones, and I want a handful more!
10. Foldable Storage Bins– I ordered these for fall/winter clothing storage, and I want at least four more for linens and towels! They look really clean in my closet (I keep them up on the top shelf), and I love that there’s a clear window and zipper in the front and on the top, so I can find what I need when I need it.
11. Pink and Gold Tray– I know it’s weird to have eleven items in around-up, but I just couldn’t leave this one off the list! I’m a big fan of pink and gold decor, so this pink and gold tray was on my wish list for quite a while. It’s a little pricier than I’m normally okay with, so I held off until it went on sale. I’m absolutely obsessed with it and use at least once a week for photos. Not only is it pink, it’s stylish, elegant, and has the most gorgeous geometric cut-out pattern on the bottom!
What were some of the best Amazon Home products you found in 2021? Any particular items you recommend?! Let me know if the comments! Also, if you love affordable style, check out my favorite Amazon Fashion purchases of 2021 and 2020, too!
PS- If you’re not following me on Amazon, you can check out my storefront here!